Hostel City Center Sarajevo Reviews

Saliha Hadzihuseinovica MUVEKITA 2/3, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Awesome experience. Very helpful staff. Great facilities. Stayed with a group of twenty-five students. Never felt crowded, unwelcome, or like we were an inconvenience for being so large. Great location.

• 14th May 2014

Everything is perfect but just hostel is located on pubs street. If you need a good sleep, you have to think once again. Outside will be noisy during night times.

Everything worked just fine with our 3 night stay, great location, friendly staff, good wifi, clean and secure. Very well heated during winter.

Very kind staff, clean rooms, with a nice little kitchen and a balcony for smokers ;) And of course the location is great, right in the centre.

• 15th Nov 2013
  • Croatia

A good smaller hostel with the most comfortable beds I've slept on in a long time. I wish every hostel had those beds!

Great Hostel. Amazingly comfortable sofa!!

great location and friendly staff

One of the nicer hostels I've ever stayed in. The key card system is super convenient and the staff rules.

Absolutely perfect!

I loved staying here, great helpful and friendly staff, good rooms, kitchen, and common rooms. Good central location, there is a bar right outside which can be a bit noisy but that's what you get for being in a central location, take earplugs if that's an issue for you. Can book tours from the reception too.

You have to be prepared to go up three long flights of stairs but we think it is worth it for he location, facilities, and staff!!

• 12th Oct 2013

I didn't like this hostel, the staff I was in contact with was unhelpfull and rude, rooms are not great, bathrooms are not enough (and sometimes they don't work), and to reach the hostel you have to climb for a while.

Great Hostel! Definetley.recommend it!

This hostel was great. My only concern is that I don't think it has enough washrooms for the people. Also, we didn't stay long enough for me to have anything to say about the kitchen facilities. One warning: there is no water between midnight and 5am but I think that's a city wide thing and not the hostel's fault.

A good hostel where you can meet so many travellers. There are different areas where you can socialise. You are also close to the old town too.

I had a wonderful stay here. The staff was warm and welcoming, the hostel is like a little oasis and a whole separate world The beds and lounge areas are very comfortable. I never had breakfast but it looked good. There is a social atmosphere here without a party one which is very nice. The tv and ample movie collection and ps3 is helpful for rainy days. They even let me sleep on the couch when the hostel was full so I wouldn't have to move! Amazing

Great central location, nice staff who ordered me fgoodf in when I got there as after traveling, good beds and clean

Good hostel. Accomodation to travellers. Not too big or small. very good. Lots of stairs, steep.

well located, very clean, Internet available, cosy, very good!!!

right in the centre of old town, near bars, cafes and restaurants and walkable to all sights. pretty small town so most things you'll want to see are within 5 mins walk. staff were so great, really welcoming and made us feel at home. great atmosphere and made a ton of friends here!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7