Hostel City Center Sarajevo Reviews

Saliha Hadzihuseinovica MUVEKITA 2/3, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Staff were very friendly and were very kind when I arrived earlier than I'd been expecting. The nice things are provided- lockers, a kitchen, TV with movies, computers, maps, etc. The location was great! A few showers are available, making it less likely you need to wait. They let you hang around after bed check-out and you can store luggage. My complaint: there's no point in having a smoking room if you'll keep the door open. It bothered me having all that smoke waft in- it happened repeatedly.

Great location - but miserable staff and not enough showers.

Nice stay. Well priced beer on tap. Common area is very comfortable. They have a guitar! Would recommend.

Strong recommended hotel. Just in the middle of everything - clubs, shops, old town. Each room has AC what is very convienent. Good facilities in the kitchen ( microwave etc )

Location & free parking

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Slovenia

I got eaten alive by bed bugs during my one night at this hostel. I ended up with 30-40 bites all over and slept the remainder of the night on the lounge. While they refunded my money it still didn't cover the cost of getting everything I owned washed n dried and the medication I needed to buy. That and there was an insinuation that I brought them there. This hostel is actually a great hostel if it did not have bed bugs! The owner was apologetic and helpful in the end.

A toilet (1 WC 1 shower) for each floor is not sufficient

Left my laundry with the cleaning lady the first day, asked for it several times during my stay. Got it 5 minutes before I left in a bag. some of my stuff was gone and replaced with someone else's stuff, and my clothes were completly wet! I had a 7 hour bus trip in front of me with no way of drying it. You can guess the result yourself... No apology or getting my 5 euro for the laundry refunded. A general bad and non caring attitude with the staff. There are way better hostels in the area

I really enjoyed my stay at the hostel! Very amazing vibe, met lots of people and it is completely located in the center of the city! The common area is big, very clean, and the rooms have keycard locks. Beware of the stairs though!

Oh when I arrived I met the funny and friendly owner and omg he is a cool man. I highly recommend this hostel and hopefully you will meet the owner when your there because I felt he puts his heart into his business and I had a great stay in his hostel :)

Awesome experience. Very helpful staff. Great facilities. Stayed with a group of twenty-five students. Never felt crowded, unwelcome, or like we were an inconvenience for being so large. Great location.

• 14th May 2014

Everything is perfect but just hostel is located on pubs street. If you need a good sleep, you have to think once again. Outside will be noisy during night times.

Everything worked just fine with our 3 night stay, great location, friendly staff, good wifi, clean and secure. Very well heated during winter.

Very kind staff, clean rooms, with a nice little kitchen and a balcony for smokers ;) And of course the location is great, right in the centre.

• 15th Nov 2013
  • Croatia

A good smaller hostel with the most comfortable beds I've slept on in a long time. I wish every hostel had those beds!

Great Hostel. Amazingly comfortable sofa!!

great location and friendly staff

One of the nicer hostels I've ever stayed in. The key card system is super convenient and the staff rules.

Absolutely perfect!

I loved staying here, great helpful and friendly staff, good rooms, kitchen, and common rooms. Good central location, there is a bar right outside which can be a bit noisy but that's what you get for being in a central location, take earplugs if that's an issue for you. Can book tours from the reception too.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7