Hostel City Center

Rating 543 Total Reviews

• Switzerland, Male, 18-24
30th Jul 2017
3.4

Most unfriendly staff ever, very rude with extremely short temper. The lights in the bathroom didn't work and there was only cold water in the showers. I stayed in a 5 dorm room where there was only one key for all of us. I changed hostel the next morning. I strongly recommend avoiding this one.

• USA, Female, 18-24
30th Jul 2017
2.0

Worst experience of my life. Receptionist was extremely rude and would bang on the table loudly and huff as we tried to speak with him to check in. He would not even let us check in and so I am out money. I could not even stay there.......!!! If I could give this hostel 0/10 I would. Honestly, I want my money back. I have never experienced such horrible customer service. The receptionist would not even give me my form back with my personal information and passport number.