Hostel City Center Reviews

Jecna 12, Nove Mesto, Prague, Czech Republic

So clean, so quite, hot water comes out with no problem, VERY cheap, located in center, everything was nice!

• 23rd Jan 2016
  • South Korea

I'm over 50 and a returner to hostelling, having last stayed in a hostel 30 years ago. So naturally I was first concerned that I might be turned away as I was too old. However, I was warmly welcomed and need not have had any concerns, although I did book a single room. The hostel was clean enough, if a little tired. The bed was comfortable and it was warm, despite it being around 2C. There was no dedicated communal area other than the lobby. Breakfast (5 Euros) next door was acceptable.

Nice location,lady was nice and took 50 euro as deposit when i didnt have any krunas to pay. I am 24 year old girl and I was in the room alone with a 40 year old guy who was stoned and whole room stank of weed. The hostel didn't have a safe so i had to hide my money and documents. Beside that, everything was tidy, nothing bad happened and the final thought is: you get exactly what you pay for :)

• 25th Nov 2015
  • Croatia

the room is clean and there is toilet and shower inside the room but there is no lock for both toilet and shower. Beside that, they have only one key for the room. The location is far away from old town square but is near to the dancing house. The staff is quite nice.