Hostel City Center Reviews

Jecna 12, Nove Mesto, Prague, Czech Republic

Location and value for money is superb! Although it's hard to find the entrance! As a tip to visitors - you must find a poster of Hotel L'Opera, there inside the tunnel through the building is an entrnce to the couple of hostels, one of which is right the Hostel City Center! ONE MORE BIG TIP! I got a big problem with my plug in charge for Iphone and laptop because the type of plug sockets in Prague is a bit tricky.You'd definetely better to google for it in advance so that to get known!

Great place. Close to attractions and cheap food. Easy walk to night life. Nice area.

I am a female solo traveler and a good hostel really help me enjoy my trip. Everything is perfect. The room is clean, and well-equipted. Towel and soap were also included. I never expect my room to be that good for the price I payed. I really enjoyed my stay. The receptionist is helpful. Recommended for a quiet stay in the middle of Prague

• 22nd Dec 2013
  • Malaysia

We really liked our stay in this hostel. Room was clean and spacy and even had a TV. Room was cleaned up every day. There are a few parkings available if your car isn't too wide, the entry is very narrow but locked all the time, so don't be afraid of thieves. City centre is within a 10 min walk, grocery stores, restaurants and a light rail stop are close.

• 1st Nov 2013