Hostel City Central Old Town Reviews

U Pilama 7/a, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Neno was so friendly and had great tips about the city. The hostel is in the perfect location - when you get off the airport shuttle at the Pile gate, it is just around the corner. Less than a minute walk to city walls. It was great. We would definitely reccomend.

• 19th May 2015

There's a reason it's one of the cheapest places in Dubrovnik, it's ok for a night or 2 but you could do better than a dingy basement

Alan is very friendly. Ready to give you advice on your stay.

• 12th May 2015

The location is amazing. It's right outside the old city. The hosts are great and they helped me pick places to visit during my stay. Everything was clean. I had a great time.

• 9th May 2015

The hostel was perfect, everything was excellennt! The host was friendly, he pointed out some good places in Dubrovnik. It is directly located in the old town, so everything was reachable within a few steps. The room was as described. Restrooms were very clean. I enjoyed my stay very much! Definitely again !

• 8th May 2015

a) only 1 WC with sink in one room b) rooms in cellar without windows - is very ungraciously

This is a great small hostel located next to the city walls of the old town. A perfect location, not too noisy and a very friendly environment. The owner Neno is the best hostel employee I have come across in my 3 months of backpacking around, Wes very nice, and totally willing to go above and beyond for those that stay with him. The hostel itself is very clean and has good wifi, I would definitely choose this place again. I also left my credit card in the bathroom there and Neno sent it to me!

• 3rd May 2015

This place is NOT inside the Old Town. It is just outside the walls, but the description does not specify that and I consider it false advertising. The first thing the staff tell you when you check in is that it is NOT a party hostel and to keep it quiet after like 10 PM or so. This is also NOT on the description of the hostel and really should be.

The place is virtually next to the old town, so the location is great. The hostel is very small (i think it houses only like 10 guest at a time), so you do get to know everyone, which is nice. The facilities, showers and stuff is not great compare to any of the hostel, which are pretty much like hotels in a sense. But the fact that this hostel was built in the dungeon and everything was so cozy, it does give you a sense of home. I guess, some people would hate it, but some people would love it.

This hostel is a gem. It's location just outside of old town on a quiet street and reasonable price are ideal, but what really sets this hostel apart is the excellent service. The owner makes you feel like a valued guest at his home, provides you with advice and genuinely makes you feel welcome. This hostel's quiet atmosphere was perfect for me, and I think I could not have asked for a better stay.

Very nice small Hostel with great host Neno. Just closed to the main gate of old town ,behind hostel is fortress of Game of thron. Very clean, with big common area and kitchen.Thanks Neno

• 30th Mar 2015