Hostel City Central Old Town Reviews

U Pilama 7/a, Dubrovnik, Croatia

The owner was a great guy and the place centrally located! Thank you, I hope to see you soon again

• 26th May 2014
  • Finland

great place and location, neno was very helpful and really helped us to get the most out of our trip. highly recommend

• 25th May 2014
  • Scotland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Nice hostel with a friendly atmosphere Great location next to the sea. Always again!

• 18th May 2014

The staff of the hostel is very kind and helpful.

Very nice hostel. Great location, very friendly host Neno explained me everything and gave me the best tips.

I stayed in hostel city central old town for 3 nights and from the moment I walked in the hostel manager neno was very inviting! I had a very good stay at this hostel and will definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking at visiting dubrovnik! Thanks neno!

• 12th May 2014

The Hostel includes everything you need. Neno the owner and his wife are really nice and friendly person and help whenever you need them. If you visit the City because you a big fan of the Game of Thrones, than go her, Neno can tell you a lot about it ;)

Great location and very friendly manager

• 2nd May 2014

I hope you landed well in London. Next time I order Big Ben to wake you up. Thank you for staying with us. Hope to see you again.

Good location, round the corner from Pile gate and bus stop. Very small hostel, literally a 4 bed and a 6 bed dorm. Its all underground, so if you like natural light, don't stay here. Shower is tiny, but still its hot.

I love this hostel. Perfect location, clean , big common area, and close to everything you need in Dubrovnik. The host Neno is very friendly and he gave me and another costumers good tips about sightseeing. Especially the castle, just on the corner ( Game of Throne been made hier) is fabulous. Definitely recommend this place.

• 19th Mar 2014