Hostel City Central Old Town Reviews

U Pilama 7/a, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Great location and owner is very friendly and helpful!

An odd smell as you enter the hostel. Good air con, wifi didn't work in the lower level room. Owner was very helpful

• 28th Jun 2014

Just 2 mins to Pile Gate. Only 1 min from the bus station. The location is very good! The staff is very nice and introduce the visit place proactively. The common area is very comfortable to share the experience with the roomates. However, the toilet can be improved.

Hostel City Central Old Town was great, perfect location so close to the old town yet just outside the walls so away from all the tourist crowds. Small hostel but great common area to hang out and meet other travellers. Neno was very helpful! He waited up for me when my flight was delayed and i didnt arrive untill 2.30am and also held on to an item that i left behind so i could pick it up when i returned later that week!

Great location- practically next to Pile Gate. Owner is a really good guy with lots of info about the area.

The staff was super helpful with everything. He even upgraded our room because he was feeling generous. Really great guy. Told us what to do and where to eat in the city happily. Great place to stay right outside of the old city walls.

• 12th Jun 2014

Great Hostel,very friendly staff ,perfect location just 50m from see, beds are very comfortable and really good air condition.Special thanks Hosts wife for the cakes she made for us. Also every bed has own locker. Neno the manager gave us good tips about Dubrovnik. Thanks

The hostel owner, Neno and his wife, were so welcoming and friendly. They go all the way to make you have an amazing time in Dubrovnik by telling you all the best places to go and making sure you are having fun. They are very friendly and smiley, which can be quite rare in hostels. I've told all my friends to go there if they're ever in Dubrovnik.

The hostel is very good, the two things could be better: the wifi signal and the showers

This hostel is in an excellent location which is right next to the pile gate. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The only negative thing is there is only one toilet and two little shower (basically one shower) for ten people in two dorms which is quite inconvenient. But the people I met during my stay were amazing and friendly.

The man that owns the hostel is lovely, very welcoming and funny. The room was very nice and clean. I would recommend this place.

Great hostel! Lots of space, comfortable beds, a nice dining room/common area. Very close to the old town and owner was very helpful and friendly. Would stay there again!

This room was perfect for our stay! Perfect location and very friendly host! Although we stayed only one night, I wish we could've stayed longer!

• 30th May 2014

The owner was a great guy and the place centrally located! Thank you, I hope to see you soon again

• 26th May 2014
  • Finland

great place and location, neno was very helpful and really helped us to get the most out of our trip. highly recommend

• 25th May 2014
  • Scotland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Nice hostel with a friendly atmosphere Great location next to the sea. Always again!

• 18th May 2014

The staff of the hostel is very kind and helpful.

Very nice hostel. Great location, very friendly host Neno explained me everything and gave me the best tips.

I stayed in hostel city central old town for 3 nights and from the moment I walked in the hostel manager neno was very inviting! I had a very good stay at this hostel and will definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking at visiting dubrovnik! Thanks neno!

• 12th May 2014

The Hostel includes everything you need. Neno the owner and his wife are really nice and friendly person and help whenever you need them. If you visit the City because you a big fan of the Game of Thrones, than go her, Neno can tell you a lot about it ;)