Hostel City House Sarajevo Reviews

The tolets could be a lot more spacious. Very little room in them and the other one o broken. No toilet paper either. Besides the toilet facilities it was a very good place to stay in. And the staff was awesome!

It was hard to fint the hostel cause taxi driver delivered me to another Mariott (there are 2 Marriots around). Staff was unfriendly(

Nice hostel with friendly staff. Rooms are spacious and the mattresses very good. The kitchen might need some finishing touches & the place was't as social as expected, but those are the only complaints, overall we had a nice stay.

Very nice staff!

This is a great hostel. I do not have one bad thing to say! Showers were great, staff were amazing and it was close to old town! Enjoyed my stay here, I will definitely be back!