8.5
Fabulous 142 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 142 Total Reviews
Hostel Cloud Nine Located at 24, rue Ellabbana, , Essaouira.
Morocco
Essaouira Essouira 44000 24, rue Ellabbana
85% 142
31.5147862 -9.7669221
    Rooms available

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
23rd Jun 2016

Wagwan yo. Go stay here noooowwwww. Peng. View is nice. Small kittens. Sofas. Beys chilling. Wind shredding. Two beaches. Dog cave at wild beach. Fish. Wind. Seagulls. Help me I'm trapped. Quadbikes. Camels. Stay here if you like things that are nice. The rooftop is not only gucci but hip hop happening. Card games. Tagine night time. Creme caramel. Bevs? Mint tea. Small kittens. This is a good hostel you should go there in all seriousness. "Best place I've ever stayed" - arran "Peng" - milo

• China, Female, 31-40
22nd Jun 2016

老板Khalid口口声声说得都是钱,有点烦人。不过旅舍位置蛮好的,在当地人的集市里面,出门走两步就可以感受当地生活。不过索维拉有点潮,不知道是季节问题还是怎么滴,衣服除非放大太阳底下,否则怎么都干不了。

26th May 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at Cloud Nine! The staff; Rachid, Khalid, and Ali were super friendly and extremely helpful in answering all my questions about what to see and do. I especially loved the terrace at Atlantic Hostal (located just in front of Cloud Nine) and which offered drinks, nice music, and an excellent chilled out vibe along side many other fellow travellers. So if you plan on spending a few nights in Essaouira, Cloud Nine or Atlantic Hostal is really the best choice!!

• Slovenia, Female, 25-30
22nd May 2016

Our staying at the Cloud 9 hostel was great. The location is great, hostel is clean and nice and the staff is amazing. They were really kind to us and always there if we needed something. They also play their music at night and we also cooked tajin together and had a great time. Also the rooftop is the best!! :) totally recommend:)

• England, Female, 25-30
13th May 2016
6.3

They didn't have a record of my booking, so my first night here was spent on the floor next to the washing machine in the kitchen. Apart from that the hostel was fine. In a good location, with a good roof terrace. Average food though.

• Morocco, Male, 25-30
13th May 2016
6.0

The hostel is very well located in old town, 10 minutes from the beach and 2 minutes from the bus/taxi station. It has an amazing terrasse. But during Essaouira's Gnawa festival it is a big mess, people sleeping everywhere and rooms booked turned into beds in dorms. I guess it can be much better as everything else is ok. Staff tries to do the best they can but they seemed overwhelmed.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
12th May 2016
4.6

While I was here it was 15 euros a night, not worth it. Staff were unfriendly and the place was filthy. I watched the cleaner shake out the sheets of beds every morning instead of washing them. There are much better places than this to stay (Hostel Seaview!)

• Germany, Male, 18-24
24th Apr 2016

I had an awesome stay in this hostel with awesome people on the really greatest roof top in Essaouira!!! I felt instantly home:) I really recommend Cloud 9:) The administrator Galilay (I dont know how to write his name :D ) was very very kind and generous. I arrived quiet late and this wasn't a problem - once I stayed out a little bit longer, and he waited for me to let me in before he went to bed:) Provided me with all necessary information and some chats in a real proper english:)

17th Apr 2016

The hostel is very conveniently located and easy to find. The group dinners were a lot of fun, especially with Mohammed as the host. The staff are all friendly and down to chat, especially Galileo. Only complaint is that the WiFi is absurdly slow and often isn't working at all.

• Canada, Male, 25-30
16th Apr 2016

very helpful staff and overall great stay. highly recommended to stay here. galileo was fun and showed us around.