Hostel Cloud Nine Reviews

24, rue Ellabbana, Essaouira, Morocco

Had a great time staying at cloud nine hostel. The staff are by far the friendliest I've had in morocco and anywhere in the world. They really make you feel so welcome but give you as much or as little space as you need. It has a very chilled out atmosphere and a great rooftop area. Wifi is strong in hostel just not on top of roof space but that's normal. I stayed in the private room which was great, very comfortable with clean linen. I will definitely stay here again whenever I am back. Thanks

Great hostel in a good location! Staff were extremely friendly and helpful and really made us feel welcome! We had a small issue with room bookings on our final night, but Jaouad was immediately on hand to help us find a solution. They gave us assistance in booking a couple of activities and restaurants, which was over and above what we expected. Great place, good value for money, and perfect staff and service. I'd recommend anyone to stay here :)

• 23rd Jul 2014

Great hostel!! Very good location, great people and amazing terrace... Had loads of fun!!! Hope to come back some time :)

• 23rd Jul 2014

I was surprised to find this great hostel with such kind staff for so cheap....totally reccommended

The hostel is relatively hard to find as there is no sign of the hostel on the doors. The host is realy friendly and tries.to help you with anything, the breakfast is really good and big and comes with a decent price. Sleeping in a rooftop tent seemed as a bad decision when we first saw the "tent", but proved as a really nice experience that we all enjoyed, tent wasnt cle. One shower and two toilettes are not clean enough and they're pretty weared off. In time of our stay the atmosphere was low.

This is not a particularly charming place but it is cheap, clean, and the people are great.

Amazing hostel!!!! Quite cosy, well located and an awesome rooftop although Essaouira can get terribly windy so watch your clothes when hanging them up!!!! Jaouad, the chap who runs it is definitely the biggest asset to the hostel. He was so friendly and always went the extra mile, and even helped me to haggle for prices with the locations. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

this is probably the best hostel in essaouira! i stayed for almost two weeks and everything was Perfect. The staff is amazing and very friendly. i really enjoyed The Time there! The terrace is perfect to chill and relax in The Sun. i will be back soon! Big love from Germany. Manuel

Can't say anymore than excellent. Form was great, don't know what last person was on about it's definitely clean. Staff were extremely welcoming and helpful. I stayed longer than I had planned because it was so good.

• 5th Jul 2014

What this hostel lacks in cleanliness and space, it makes up for in its staff who are amazingly welcoming and helpful. The price isn't bad either, and neither is the location - right by all the action I'm Essaouira.

Super nice people in a great spot. It's a cozy place, so could be pretty mellow if it's low season but that's great. After all, it's chilled-out Essaouira, not Marrakech.

nice little tucked-away spot, easy to both avoid or immerse yourself in the medina (whichever you prefer). short walk to the beach and a nice little terrace enclosure.

1 2 3 Next » last »