Hostel Cloud Nine Reviews

16 rue d'Algerie, Essaouira, Morocco

If i ever come back in essaouira , the place to stay would most definetly be Hostel Cloudnine. Good roof place to hang out, exellent location , hot shower delicious classic food ( tagine) and also breakfast . And the staff who runs the place were so welcoming and helpful every day. This place is really good value for money. Thanks for everything!

• 25th Apr 2014

I loved my stay at cloud nine! It has a great location and I met lovely people, the owner Assan is very friendly and welcoming! I stayed in the basic 6 bed dorm, and it was small but nice, the bathroom is also small but kept clean. I definitely recommend!

Great place to stay, and the owners really make you feel at home! Wish we could have stayed longer!

I stayed here for 4 nights in April and was just blown away by the kind staff and welcoming vibe. I met so many cool, chilled out people. The staff are so dedicated and go above and beyond to take care of the hostel and the guests. They recommended and organised a range of activities for us, which was great. There are hot showers, the rooftop was a great place to chill out, the kitchen is clean and well equipped (there was a group tagine a few nights, which was awesome). My favourite hostel ever

FANTASTIC STAY! The private room was very clean and tidy and comprised a double bed and a shower with a good stream of hot water. The toilette was situated only a step away. The dorms were also very clean, the beds immaculately made with warm blankets provided. Great roof terraces! But the best thing was the people. We had a great night making a traditional tagine and the hosts were so friendly and helpful organising transport and activities. They also make a mean breakfast! Recommend!!

• 11th Apr 2014

I had a pleasant stay in this hostel, the staff was friendly, services good, nothing to complain about.

I ended up staying an extra 10 days at cloud nine. Over my stay I have also met many travelers who came here due to recommendations from others. The hosts were very hospitable and the hostel feels like home.

Very chilled place to stay

This is a really lovely hostel, in a wonderful place, with a beautiful roof terrace! We loved it :-)!

• 1st Apr 2014

Assam was great! very helpful and friendly making you feel welcome and relaxed. He spoke good english and Brought everyone together in the evening to chill out creating a great atmosphere! I think because the area is near the coast it creates a lot of moisture in the air, making your stuff feel damp. The bathroom was very damp too and smelt of stale water not very inviting for a shower. I think a few heaters wouldn't go a miss to just dry the place out when the weather is colder.

This is one of my absolute favorite hostel experiences. It is small, so everyone staying there gets to know eachother well while hanging out in the common spaces, especially on the roof top terrance. Also, Assan, who runs the hostel, is incredibly kind and welcoming and felt more like a friend than hostel staff which made the experience that much more welcoming and friendly. Defiantly recommend staying here.

Nice and cosy hostel in the médina, not difficult to find and close to the bus station. The hostel is not too big and has a nice atmosphere, with a great and friendly staff. Bathroom and rooms are very clean. Breakfast is not including but good and worth the 20 dirhams. Beautiful terrace also with a great view of Essaouira. Thanks to Hassan, Jaouad and Nora! Greetings from Paris

Cloud nine is an awesome hostel; extremely nice staff which will go through great lengths to make their guests feel comfortable. Lovely rooftop terrace where there is plenty of opportunity to jam some music and meet new people. Also very close to a large parking area, for those coming by car. Great vibes guys, see you again!

• 19th Mar 2014

Literally the best hostel I have stayed in. It has the friendliest atmosphere, with great staff and a good flow of like-minded coming through. Stayed here way longer than expected and loved every second of it! chokran bzaaf

• 19th Mar 2014

I was really happy staying at this hostel. It has a great atmosphere and it seems to attract a lot of musicians and singers, which makes for a great time on the terrace at night. There's only one shower for guests to use so it can be tricky getting a shower at peak times, and two toilets ... one of which is in the same room as the shower. However, the place is clean, the water is hot and everyone is very friendly. I extended my stay here and had a great time.

1 2 3 Next » last »