6.9
Good 136 Total Reviews
6.9
Good 136 Total Reviews
Hostel Colonia Located at Gral.Flores 440, (entre Lavalleja y Alberto Mndez), Colonia del Sacramento.
Uruguay
Colonia del Sacramento Gral.Flores 440, (entre Lavalleja y Alberto M�ndez)
69% 136
-34.4578803 -57.8328895
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
8th Oct 2016
7.4

You get what you pay for. Don't expect luxury or comfy beds, but the showers were great (once you left them long enough to heat up). Location is perfect, really near the centre and walking distance from everything. They also have a connection with a local who takes people out on horse treks, you ride through the local countryside and on the beach! I absolutely LOVED it, they were very relaxed and I wasn't nervous once. I kept my valuables on me, easy for people to just walk in.