Hostel Colours Reviews

Via Desiderio, 24, Milan, Italy

- Good Breakfast - Great Staff - Away from City centre - Hostel near to metro line

Nice hostel, though a bit confusing to find. Good facilities though atnosphere was somewhat wanting but good value for money.

I really enjoyed my stay here. Great staff! I loved the location it reminded me of being in NYC but instead I was in Italy :)

The hostel is not colourful, it is white and run-down. One bathroom and toilet is shared between too many guests,. The staff are unhappy . The hostel is on an out-of-the-way street, but at least it's very near an underground station. The breakfast wasn't too bad and the bunks were comfortable enough.

I would definitely recommend Hostel Colours for your stay in Milan. it is connected very well with the public transports ( also to go to the airport) and metro. The staff is absolutely friendly and available to solve your issues. The hostel is clean. No complaints at all!

• 6th Nov 2015

The young staff was very friendly and really made our stay great. A big disappointment however was that we where not allowed to chill in the common area at night. Also the kitchen opens at 15:00, preparing an early lunch is not possible. Overall it was pretty good, I just wish they would do something about the atmosphere. Would recommend for the price though.

A bit far from the main sites but still accessible by walking or taking the metro down the street. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Common areas are spacious and good places to hang out in but when I stayed the hostel was really empty so not much of a vibe. After the kitchen is closed the rooms in the hallway behind it are inaccessible except by walking outside to the entrance next door.

Very clean hostel. Professionally run and managed. Very nice facilities. Outside city center but metro nearby.

Mediocre hostel, beds were uncomfortable and they were in desperate need of new pillows. They came into the room at 11:30 at night and turned on all the lights to show a man his bed even though another girl was sleeping then they overbooked our room on my 2nd night. Good price for Milan but id spend extra if you can and stay someplace better.

We had a great stay at Hostel Colours. Special shoutout to the staff, especially Jeff and Enzo, and Tony and Rose Ann also for assisting us in going around the beautiful city of Milan. Thank you for giving us precise directions and transportation tips. You really went above and beyond your duty and made us feel extra welcomed in the hostel. The rooms and toilets are very clean. The facilities are okay and gives value for your money. Location is okay, located within walking distance of the metro.

• 22nd Oct 2015
  • Philippines

I was treated as a second class citizen and charged more than the price established . I left the hostel when they wanted me to sleep in a separate room only for authorised personal. It was frightening.

Mrs Perez, with his comments.I am very sorry inaccuracies you wrote. You have booked a mixed dorm shared with other people for two nights, you complained that there were too many people. The second day I told the guys at the front desk to put you in a single room just for you, all this at my expense. After all this you say,No! I want to go away. We have made the money back to you without saying anything. This I had to write it because it is good to see written falsehoods. The Holder Umberto

I only stayed one night but it was a nice place.

Great hostel! warm and welcoming staff, good breakfast, generally fast and reliable internet in the rooms. A little far from the centre but because of it has very cheap places to eat nearby, the subway stop is less than 8 minutes walk, and would connect you right to the central station.

Perfect hostel. Great price. Has everything u need. 5min from the station. Would love to stay there again.

This place seemed like it was under construction when I was there. Decent kitchen but no atmosphere. Staff was super nice and let me stay and use the wifi while figuring out my reservations.

Friendly, loverly breakfast and less than 2 mins walk to M2 which is the way to get around Milan

• 17th Sep 2015

Really friendly staff, and helpful. Excellent breakfast for a hostel.

The location of the hostel is in Lambrate, a little outside the center of Milan. However the subway system makes it a 10 minute ride. The staff was very hospitable and answered every question I had.

Even I stayed for one night was a great place to stay.It was cool to be there.

Milan has a lot hostel, Colours is quite modern and nice.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5