Hostel Colours Reviews

Via Desiderio, 24, Milan, Italy

Nice staff and eficient. Facilities perfect, very clean. smoking area would be nice to have. Only complain the walls thin as paper, some people came late at night and were screaming and laughing out loud, you could hear everything from the room next to it.

the hostel was ok, very average.. one of the bad things was that wifi only worked on the reception area and not in the room...

The buzzer outside did not work on the door and I was standing outside at 11pm trying to get inside which is not the safest. The breakfast consisted of toast with no toppings, cereal with no milk, coffee and orange juice. The Internet only works in the common place. The staff is nice, but for how much you are paying I don't see value of money.

• 16th Apr 2014

I would suggest to the hostel to put some hangers or hooks in the room and in the toliet near shower area for us to hang our clothes. And some of the furniture in the room needs to be fixed, for example the little shelf beside the bed, some of the beds were missing the shelves, some were going to fall apart.

Unfortunately there is no oven to use, only microwave. But ithey have fantastic pizza place not far anyway :)

• 7th Apr 2014
  • Ukraine

It was okay. For me Milan got old quick.

Friendly staff, nice shower room

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • Taiwan

Staff were friendly and helpful...even when I woke them up at 5am

no lift there, my friends and I need to put the luggages to second floor by stairs. overall is quite good.

Very friendly and helpful reception, helped us map where to go and what to do. Rooms were clean and had lockers big enough for our back packs. it's a little far from the down town area but there is a metro station about 5 mins away walking.

• 25th Mar 2014

this hostel is so clean and beautiful, i really like it, It s in a good area and the bathrooms were so beautiful too. Is was perfect.

Good place.

The hostel was only a short wall from the metro station so very convenient for getting in and out the beds were comfy the rooms were spacious, the shower door was leaky so every time anyone had a shower water went everywhere which was slightly annoying but not the end of the world. Staff were nice. If I were to go to Milan again (which I wouldn't ) I would stay there it was ok

Hostel OK without much comment. But it is very much needed a elevator in the hostel and found it is impossible to stay after 10a.m. in the room because the cleaning staff only have that time to clean up and make enough noise. In addition the owner shall then immediately to test the keys of the room. So, you can not stay in bed until later.

What a great place this is.nothing was too much trouble for the staff. quiet location. clean rooms. Good breakfast. handy for train/supermarket/laundromat. Can't recommend it highly enough. Kitchen currently being installed for guests.

• 10th Mar 2014
  • Couple, 41+

is really to stay here... is v. close to the station

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Hong Kong

Nice place to stay - clean, wifi in common area good, close to supermarket. Staff helpful.

Everything was clean. Staff was friendly and helpful! We enjoyed our stay

• 2nd Mar 2014

I recommand It! : It is a very nice place to stay ! The atmosphere is young and colourful. The staff is very helpful, a young man answered all our questions and gave us very good advices. The hostel is 5 minutes to the M2. The breakfast was simple but well organised, and for the prize It was pretty amazing. We took a room for 3 women with my friend and we had the chance to talk to a very lovely girl. The only negative point is that unrespectful gestes talk very loudly and let the doors bang.

Был в феврале в 8- местном номере. Половина свободных кроватей. Доп. Оплачиваемые услуги- полотенца за 1 евр. И замок от шкафчика за 3 евр. На бесплатный завтрак выпечка и чай с кофием. Расположен в 2- х километрах от жд вокзала. Оттуда ходят автобусы до аэропортов. Рядом с хостелом метро. 15 минут до центра. На кухне микро волновала и холодильник. Рядом магазин. Вай фай только в холле. Места там достаточно

« first « Prev 1 2 3