Hostel Colours Reviews

Via Desiderio, 24, Milan, Italy

Very nice hostel, rooms were quite big for 6 beds and had ensuite bathroom which was nice. Rooms were very clean and hostel overall was in great condition. Breakfast in the morning was just bread and croissants and coffee, but free so I can´t complain. Definitely would recommend to stay here! Nothing too special, but cheap and good location.

The hostel was very nice and the staff very helpful. I would stay again if I go back to Milan again. The only thing that I would say is that the walls were a bit thin, and sometimes you could hear the people outside the room. I would definitely recommend it for your stay in Milan. Ideal for couples or friends.

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Spain

good location, good service, near metro station and supermarket. The breakfast is good. All the things are fine.

Good hostel. It lacked atmosphere but I had a pleasant stay. Staff very helpful and kind. It has a nice common area and it is very close to the underground station. Recommended.

The hostel was easy to get to and relatively nice. However, when we got there the person on staff tried to put us in a full room. Additionally, wifi in the rooms is awful and half of the hostel is in a different building which you have to walk outside to get to after 11:30pm. All of the common areas close after midnight, so it is difficult to use wifi/hang out anywhere other then your room.

Booked a 8-bed dorm and was given a 4-bed, as I didn't mind no complaints. Breakfast included is perfect, although ended pretty early (9:30). Hostel doesn't organise activities so meeting other people is all up to you. Cleaning is alright, tv with lots of channels (could see the basketball match i wanted), wifi is ok...nice all in all.

• 20th Apr 2015
  • Spain

''Hostels in Milan are never that great' is something I’ve heard often during my travels in Italy. The hostel was ok, not a very open atmosphere but that’s something that can change with the people who are staying there. Breakfast was ok, but ends very early. Rooms are specious and clean. The metro station is within walking distance which is excellent, since you can go almost everywhere by metro! Overall a decent place to stay in Milan.

Hostel Colors was a perfect base camp to explore Milan. Although is not in the city center, it's just two minutes away from a metro stop. The place is clean and the staff is WONDERFUL, always willing to help with anything you need. Rooms are big and the bunk beds are comfortable (I don't know why people say they are not, I slept perfectly both nights), and the wifi works well. Recommended!!

Everything was perfect !

Location is fine, near to metro, just that it's not in the central. 4 stops away from Milano Centrale. However rooms are not soundproof, can hear so much noises from the room next door and the street. Even after informing the staff about the noise next door, could still hear it till past 11pm. WIFI is slow in the room but fast at the reception area. Free breakfast provided.

I think it was just the time I went but not many people. I was only there for one night as well and the location is a bit away from the main attractions of Milan, but metros are 2mins away! I chose to walk and saw lots of little shops, Cafe, and food options. I can imagine in the summer time this place would be fun! Great breakfast too :)

I greatly enjoyed that there is free breakfast because I value this a lot when staying somewhere. The bathrooms in the room seemed very nice and clean which is great and the room I stayed in was quite large. There was lots to do in the common area as well which could have been fun if I had been staying longer.

I found the staff unhelpful. When I was checking in they had other priorities besides their guest. Even when I asked for directions the next day. The drains in the shower and the sink were clogged so that was super gross

Absolutely amazing, much more than I expected. Literally 2 minutes from the metro, absolutely clean, wonderful design, nice staff. The area itself is poor for the places to eat, but you can find it just a few metro stations away.

I stayed two nights here. They r really friendly, welcoming ppls. I def recommend this place, for a cheap alternative to stay in Milan. The underground is close. If U r a light sleeper, mind it can be a little bit "noisy" sometimes due the shared bedrooms.. Thank U guys! ;)

• 18th Mar 2015
  • Hungary

The staff is really helpful and nice! My room was very clean. I had a good time there!

• 12th Mar 2015

I was really good, I found this Hostel above expectations. I recommend it ;).

• 9th Mar 2015

It's a little far away from the city centre but it's easily connected by metro. The rooms are clean, with lockers and key and a very good shower. The downside is that the bunks are not comfortable at all and they are super noisy even with the slightest movement. Also, the hostel does not provide any activities like pubcrawls (not even indications), so interacting with other travelers is your responsibility. The staff is very friendly and helpful, so overall, a pretty nice hostel.

1st. Location is not great /accessible by metro. 2nd CANT check in before 14h00. 3rd WIFI doesn't work in the rooms and VERY slow in the lobby. I lost half of day trying to DL a 12MB application. Half of day wasn't bad as they have bike to rent and i was hoping i could save some time. None of their bikes was working.Breakfast is really good. The place is really clean. Cold rooms. I booked for,3 nights and had to leave one day before (They knew 1stday). I couldn't cancel and my bed was rented out

The hostel was very welcoming and felt safe while staying here. The complementary breakfast was good but not very healthy. Overall I would stay here again, I met lots of cool people that I ran into again later on my trip though Italy!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5