Hostel Colours Reviews

Via Desiderio, 24, Milan, Italy

It was very kind. Thank you very much.

• 5th Feb 2016
  • Japan

This was my first stay at a hostel and you guys did a great job! Thanks to everyone at the front-desk was super friendly and helpful at any time, if it weren't for them I wouldn't get to see Milan the way I did. Some suggestions would be to have a wall of polaroid pictures of the guests, that'd really cool. :)

• 4th Feb 2016
  • Mozambique
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I thought that the staff were particularly nice :)

The hostel is not close to the city centre, but it's easy to go by public transport. The room and bathroom were big and clean. The staffs are nice and helpful. I recommend.

This is a good hostel to spend a couple of nights, there's a good common area, friendly and helpful staff, cleaning bedroom, the location is ok, near the tube station and restaurants!!! I would return there someday!!

good size. breakfast. metro nearby.

Not a very central location but still close to public transport connections. I only stayed for one night but the staff were kind and helpful and the facilities were pretty clean.

The Hostel is nice but doesn't have a great atmosphere. It ie near the metro station but a little bit far from the city center if you are planning a night out because there is no metro service after 12:30am. Breakfast is included but it is not that great.

The room was very hot and the beds weren't comfortable. The breakfast didn't have the food, lots of things were empty, and it was the first 30 minutes in the time to the breakfast. And the knives were dirty.

I felt at home after months of travel. I saw kindness in a healthy environment. I hope to return in the future. Greetings to all the people I met at Hostel Colours.

Excellent hostel. Recommendable if you want a quiet place between walking days. The staff in 24/7, which is quite soothing. Maybe the only complain is the controversial policy of locking the kitchen's door at night until noon, forcing customers to take a walk though the street in the morning to get the (quite good, by the way) breakfast offered at the place.

I really enjoyed my time there, the location is really good , near the metro, with pizzarias, supermarkets near. the staff is nice, it is clean, it´s a good value for money, I am happy and would go back.

Great hostel, big rooms, fantastic bathrooms and friendly staff. Though is a bit out of the main drag and the neighborhood seems a bit sketchy after dark but a fantastic place to stay.

Wow this hostel was rubbish! Boring atmosphere with empty common rooms, unhelpful staff and miles away from anything. Breakfast finishes at 9.30am for some god unknown reason and you can't get to the common room from your rooms without going out onto the street and being let in through another door because for some stupid reason the lock the kitchen until 12pm, also they lock all the cups away, cause god forbid I should be aloud a cup of tea, go elsewhere, this place is not worth it

Stayed for a month. Great hostel with very friendly staff. Decent security with 24hr staff, locked doors, lockers and gated entry. Common area is big and cozy with lots of space but nothing happening at the bar. Beds are standard and the rooms are heated. Good facilities and close to the metro, not the cheapest but a clean place that's very decent and good value for money. Better stocking of the vending machines and a new ping pong table would improve the place.

100% would recommend this hostel! although we only stayed for 1 night, we were accommodated with our own private room and bathroom for 5 people. The hostel was located very close to the Metro, the environment was quiet and the staff was friendly. Really everything you would want in a hostel!

This hostel charged me for the entire price on hostelworld. It did not deduct the hostelworld fee. I mentioned this and they admittedly refused to correct it. They also misstated that they accept credit cards. It was disappointing. I would not stay there again.

• 30th Nov 2015

- Good Breakfast - Great Staff - Away from City centre - Hostel near to metro line

Nice hostel, though a bit confusing to find. Good facilities though atnosphere was somewhat wanting but good value for money.

Amazing...it's so cheaper for the quality, the staff and the cleanness it's great and the breakfast is really rich. Grazie Mille guys.

• 18th Nov 2015