Hostel Colours Reviews

Via Desiderio, 24, Milan, Italy

It was a comfortable stay, great staffs.

The staff was really friendly and always ready to help, it was super-clean which is not normal for a average hostel. The breakfast was ok, I was just happy they even had breakfast. I really enjoyed my stay there and it is super close to a subway station which is also close to the central station. I would definitely recommend this hostel if you travel to Milan

After almost 4 weeks of travelling we got to the Hostel Colours and I got to say it was my favourite. I guess it was also one of the more expensive (still fine though!) ones but definitely the best organised one. Clean, friendly, safe, well equiped. Breakfast from 7-9.30 might be early for some people but for us it was fine.

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Switzerland

The brazilian host the helped was very nice. I just stayed here one night, but it was very easy to do anythin in Milan. I wish I can come back and stay here.

It is quite a while from the central railway station, but it is near the metro you are getting off at. Clean place. Just nice for a night's stay

Good breakfast, friendly, helpful staff, felt very safe.

The people in hostel are very kind and help me with everything i need. Have a lot of people from the all world in this is very cool to know people for another countries and make new friendships.

• 10th Feb 2015

The staff were great--very friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was great and there were a lot of awesome people staying there. The hostel is a bit far from the center of Milan, but the hostel is close to the metro so its not really a problem. I would definitely recommend this hostel to people staying in Milan.

The common area is not really a relaxing place due to the constant loud music.

I had a really comfortable stay at this hostel. Breakfast was good and the facilities were always very clean. The staff were friendly and upbeat, polite, and were very willing to give travel recommendations. Locks, towels, and (free) maps were available at the front desk. The only slight downfault was that the room was chilly at night (in February though). It is a couple minutes' walk from the metro so getting to central Milano is easy if you purchase a metro pass. I recommend this hostel :]

Good, normal hostel with good value for money.

• 2nd Feb 2015

I enjoyed living in hostel colours. Rooms are spacious, breakfast is good, staff is the best and metro stop is just 150m. I highly recommend living here.

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • India

A perfect hostel: very close to the train station and with a fun, chilled out vibe! The Asian guy with the glasses at the front desk was incredibly friendly and helpful

A good place for someone just passing through. There was a lovely man on the counter who kept offering to assist me with my bag up the stairs which is rare in a hostel. The facilites were clean and my only compaint would be that it was a bit cold in the rooms.

The hostel is located very close to a metro station, so it is really easy to reach the main sightseeing places. Staff is friendly and helpful and the rooms are clean. There is only one bathroom for 8 people...in my room where almost only girls and sometimes you had to wait a lot to get in the bathroom. Despite that fact, i totally recommend it.

staff was nice. they had a kitchen. the breakfast was good. could use more bathrooms. you can't get to any sites without jumping on the metro but it is relatively close.

Great hostel, nice staffs, everything's very organized and clean ! Recommend it.

Best Location:1 minute from Metro Lambrate and 2 Supermarkets, also good Pizzeria Cava and Pub Birrificio 2 minutes from here. The Staff in Portineria and Raffael and others working here from Reception to clean service so kind, smiley and happy to help any time. It was a fantastic stay. Thanks guys!

• 25th Jan 2015

probably a conversion warehouse to hostel, about hostels in Milan, dont expect much. still we got beds to sleep, close to metro

it was quite good. bed is clean, facilities are not bad(little bit cold in my room). definitely staffs are really good. really kind. breakfast is also nice. you can use wifi everywhere.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5