Hostel Colours Reviews

Via Desiderio, 24, Milan, Italy

it is only a bed not a hostel. no lockers, no computer, no breakfast. but considering the price, it's clean and located just 3min walking from train station and public ship bus stop, which is really easy access to all the city. you need 50 min by ship bus to reach saint Mark Sq.

Absolutely amazing, much more than I expected. Literally 2 minutes from the metro, absolutely clean, wonderful design, nice staff. The area itself is poor for the places to eat, but you can find it just a few metro stations away.

I stayed two nights here. They r really friendly, welcoming ppls. I def recommend this place, for a cheap alternative to stay in Milan. The underground is close. If U r a light sleeper, mind it can be a little bit "noisy" sometimes due the shared bedrooms.. Thank U guys! ;)

• 18th Mar 2015
  • Hungary

The staff is really helpful and nice! My room was very clean. I had a good time there!

• 12th Mar 2015

I was really good, I found this Hostel above expectations. I recommend it ;).

• 9th Mar 2015

It's a little far away from the city centre but it's easily connected by metro. The rooms are clean, with lockers and key and a very good shower. The downside is that the bunks are not comfortable at all and they are super noisy even with the slightest movement. Also, the hostel does not provide any activities like pubcrawls (not even indications), so interacting with other travelers is your responsibility. The staff is very friendly and helpful, so overall, a pretty nice hostel.

The hostel was very welcoming and felt safe while staying here. The complementary breakfast was good but not very healthy. Overall I would stay here again, I met lots of cool people that I ran into again later on my trip though Italy!

Very clean place, good breakfast.

We enjoied our stay at the colours hostel. The beds were very confortable and everywhere it was more space than what I was used from other hostels. Everything was clean, the stuff very friendly and helpfull. The breakfast was ok, you can only eat until 9.30 and have to checkout at 10, that's maybe a bit early... The location is ok, not directly in the center but very near to the metro so it was very easy to reach all the places we wanted. I recommend this hostel.

• 28th Feb 2015

very nice breakfast, very nice staff! I love the hostel and recommend it. The only negative point is that beds are not comfortable.

As others have mentioned they do charge an additional 2 euro tax for each night you stay there which is frustrating because I know that when I paid hostel world it said all taxes included. Location was okay- near the metro which was convenient to get into the city or train station for day trips. Upstairs bathroom had an ant problem and they had really loud music playing in the lobby in the evenings that you can hear in the rooms. Decent hostel to sleep in but not my favorite hostel experience

I like this hostel very much and with this budget, that is definitely a great place.

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Iran

Really nice hostel: very clean, friendly staff, good facilities.

AWESOME facility with staff that are fantastic! They are able to handle bad situations with grace and humility. Love this place and would definitely come back! Also it was one of very few of 30+ hostels I've stayed at that you actually meet the owner. Great guy.

Hostel was okay overall. Cleaning lady woke me up and asked me to leave the room at like 1030am.. Happy to have my room cleaned but I was asleep prior. Hostel common areas existed but when I was there, guests were not interested in socializing with each other. Awesome kitchen & wifi

Little bit far from downtown, but pretty easy to get there by metro, as well to the train station

It was a comfortable stay, great staffs.

The staff was really friendly and always ready to help, it was super-clean which is not normal for a average hostel. The breakfast was ok, I was just happy they even had breakfast. I really enjoyed my stay there and it is super close to a subway station which is also close to the central station. I would definitely recommend this hostel if you travel to Milan

After almost 4 weeks of travelling we got to the Hostel Colours and I got to say it was my favourite. I guess it was also one of the more expensive (still fine though!) ones but definitely the best organised one. Clean, friendly, safe, well equiped. Breakfast from 7-9.30 might be early for some people but for us it was fine.

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Switzerland

The hostel has good value for money ratio. It is clean, well-organised. The common area encourage people to meet and get to know each other. The stuff was REALLY good and friendly. One drawback is the location, it's a bit far from the city centre and there is really nothing around except two bars. However there is metro station very close. Overall, it is good hostel for "longer" (5 nights) stays.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5