Hostel Colours Reviews

Via Desiderio, 24, Milan, Italy

It was great. I was in a Women dorm, it was clean. It is close to the Metro and u just need 15 minutes to dumo. The personal was very kind. The hostel has also a nice Lobby, the supermarket is just 2 minutes from the hostel. Awesome!!!

This was a good place...staff was excellent..very helpful

I had a very good time in the hostel, the staff was nice. The metro station is close and it is realy eazy to get from place to place. They keep it clean and it is very comftorble. You will sure have there a grate time.

• 22nd Aug 2015
  • Israel

Amazing breakfast. Rather big rooms and bathroom. Comfortable location - metro station just a minute or two away. WiFi - not so good, could normally use only in the lounge (sofas there need some cleaning or renewing)

• 21st Aug 2015
  • Lithuania

During summer, the AC in the room is automatic and mandatory to be paid (no way to adjust it) and it gets cold during the night.

super close to a main metro station and good facilities, breakfast above average for italy. Unfortunately i got something valuable stolen and i felt very little help was given by the staff who were generally nice...

A good hostel, located next to a metro station. Free breakfast is provided, definitely a good hostel to stay in.

the only negative about this place is its location. from the train station it takes two subways to get you to its door. granted that ain't too bad.

Pretty nice place. Good location, good wifi, showering facilities and an awesome place to meet people watch TV and play table tennis. However it was the most expensive place we stayed on our trip, there's a city tax to pay and also payment of 2 euro pp for air conditioning in your room which I found frustrating. Nothing too amazing about Milan to justify the cost.

The private room I stayed in was really good: pretty large, comfortable bed, nice decoration, a refrigerator inside, and toilets and shower. The only drawback was the air conditioner: even though it was some 30°C outside, the air conditioner was so strong it felt really cold inside, and there were no controls to turn it down a little bit. In the end, we had to ask for extra bed linen. But this was the only negative point in an excellent stay.

I quite enjoyed my stay, the staff are incredibly friendly and helpful, always ready to give you any info you need. I stayed in a 10 bed mixed dorm, the room was clean and there were two bathrooms in it. There are lockers but no locks so you can either take yours or buy one from the reception. I also loved the breakfast, especially the coffee of all types:) And location is good, very close to the metro station and easily accessible from Milano Centrale and Labrate railway station

The worst hostel I have stayed in during my whole trip of three months. Head phones lost because the cleaning staff stripped my bed and took them with them; cant use cups after 9AM; must leave hostel and access room via sketchy back door at night; furniture old and requirers replacement; half the staff ok, others treat you like youre an inconvenience; have to pay aircon and city tax on arrival but cant pay with card: super dodgy!. Worst hostel.

Unfortunatly the AC didn't work on two out of three nights, but everything else was fine. Very nice and helpful staff, breakfast was fine. There was nothing but residential houses within walking distance, but the metro was just a 3-minute-walk away.

If you're looking for a quiet place to stay this is a good choice, not much atmosphere and the bar isnt really a bar. Not a bad choice but I can imagine there is better for the same price

The staff is generally very friendly and help us with getting to our place we wanted to visit.

I was only there for a night in transit. Location isn't too bad if you catch the metro, but it's not very central to the main sights. Staff were pretty friendly! Breakfast was included and was pretty decent! Rooms were clean, but the one I had didnt have air-con because it was broken in that section of the hostel at that time, I wasnt too fussed though as I was only there for a night and it wasnt too hot that night. Atmosphere wasnt too bad, but that always depends on who's there!

I had great days at this hostel. The staff was always helpfull and the rooms we're clean. If you want to meet other people it is the perfect place! The breakfast is the only thing that good be a little bit more :) So if you want some nice days in milan go there!!

Overall a good hostel.Air con was broken when I was there but besides that it was all good vibes.

My bed was overbooked for one of the nights, but other than that, it was fairly averagw.

Thanks for your comment, we have brought to the room and given the beds with your friends. The people in the room were right, I can not understand, I think you're confused Hostel. You slept just one night as booked. In the morning you came out happy and you have thanked the staff for everything. The owner Umberto Ciribuchi

Mixed ages at this hostel, very chilled. Very clean and the staff are friendly and helpful. Air con in the room was amazing!! Metro stop very close by so it's easy to get to the city centre etc

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6