Hostel Colours Reviews

Via Desiderio, 24, Milan, Italy

Fortunatly I spend just one night in that hostel, unfortunatly it was my last night in Italy and I wanted to be just as great as the others nine. The main problem I had with the Hostel Colours was when we arrived the manager of the hostel behaved very hostile and some times rude.

Thank you for your comment. I am very sorry that I read this. When you have arrived 11:30 pm, you have asked to leave our luggage at the reception because you had important things, we have it taken care of. The morning of departure, you have asked them to leave until the afternoon, we have kept them. I want to know what happened actually post, also by e-mail private. We improve every day thanks to all. The holder

Friendly/helpful staff, large clean room and ensuite, not the nicest area but close to metro, was quiet when I was there so not very social but definitely could be with the common areas. Needs a bit of renovation work which I think was starting at the time, would definitely recommend

Stayed for one night on an extended layover. Nice hostel. 5 min walk from Closest metro (lambrate fs). Large breakfast (all bread-based). Good room facilities. Clean bathrooms. One staff member (older man) was less than welcoming but the other two I dealt w were very kind. Open atmosphere common area. I would recommend to friends.

It felt like they were trying to rip their guests off: The guy at the reception tried to charge me a higher price than on hostelworld (for the same bed in the same room) and insisted on this price. When I told him i will just book on hostelworld then, he became rude and said this would be "disrespectful". They also tried three times to charge a 2 € tourist tax, which does not apply for people under 30! Insist on getting an exemption form, otherwise they will just take your money. Can`t recommend

• 3rd Oct 2014

Nice hostel a bit off the beaten path. Biggest quirk is that their lockers require your own lock, which only fits smaller locks. So I had to buy a lock for 3 euros, despite having my own combination lock.

Very good hostel Staff Very nice Room very good as well

A bit in suburbs, but close to metro station and well connected by buses, but might seem scary at night to some. Buffet breakfast is included in price and is quite decent (we even got some cake :) ). Our ground level room had window shutters permanently closed so light always had to be on. Staff doesn't speak the best English but are very helpful.

Excellent Service...

The shower should be repaired. It takes ages until water comes down and then it is cold for a long time..the room looks like nothing, there is only the bed in it..

Average hostel let down by staff and facilities. Kitchen access is limited, Wifi was sketchy, the shower screen was literally falling apart. When I first arrived, the staff were kind, but this evaporated before the end of my stay. The travellers were nice, the hostel not so much. Easy connection to the Central station; alright for a short, no-strings-attached stay.

i love this hostel. security is very good,. good location. near subway station and only less than 10 mins away from Duomo di milano. its clean. 24 hrs front desk services. staffs are very good. highly recommended.

• 24th Sep 2014

Clean, quiet, close enough to the subway, with breakfast, with shower, with lockers, with a large mirror. I didn't need anything else. Thanks!

• 20th Sep 2014
  • Ukraine

Staff is great, THANK YOU!

Decent place. The people were really nice, and that's what I care about the most. Unfortunately one of the showers got flooded. But that was tolerable.

Great hostel, a little outside milan centre, about six stops from the central train station but nothing too far. The hosts were really nice and accommodating, the wifi was only in the communal area which was a bit tricky but not the end of the world. Good kitchen facility, and free breakfast. Everything was clean also. Overall a good place to stay for a short break.

A fine hostel in a nice quiet residential neighbourhood. Not far on the metro to central and close to the train station, 4 stops on the metro. Breakfast was really good and rooms were clean.

The Hostel includes breakfast, it covered the basic with bread apples, juice and coffee. The coffee was nice, because you can choose between a Capuccino or normal coffee. They cleaned every day the room and bathroom. The location it´s near from subway station and even the streets were dark I never had some surprise when I came back at 11 o´clock.

I had a great stay, the staff gave me great tips on the city since i was doing a short visit, wifi doesn't reach the rooms so that kinda made all people a bit antisocial on their phones in the common area but overall my stay was very good

I didn't like that to enter and exit the hostel you cannot open the door by your own but you have always to ask at the reception, it feels like beeing in a jail.

Thanks for your comment, I'm sorry that you felt in jail, as you leave the luggage, we must ensure security for all. We would like to have the doors open 24 hours, this is not possible. Thanks again for your comment.

Lockers in the rooms, lockers in the main reception area too. Close to Termini train station, public transport to main part of town easy to use. Some staff extremely nice and helpful. Others were fine. Large reception area, nice atmosphere Not really good wifi away from reception area, breakfast provided.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7