Hostel Colours Reviews

Via Desiderio, 24, Milan, Lombardy, Italy

Nothing to write home about. Free breakfast isn't much.

It is actually quite difficult to find a fault in this place. The hostel is quite recent (2 years I presume), hence is still in (even more) improvement...I seriously believe that when all intended plans are complete ha potential to become one of the best hostels. staff 100%, breakfast quite complete, the rooms excellent, safety perfect lastly..the hostel is about 15m by metro to the very (touristic) center, the metro entrance is merely at 3m distant keep on qith the good work

Collective rooms are big and easy to make good friends, as well as the common area on the ground floor. The lockers are a bit small and you need to have your own lock.

There were bed bugs and the room had a very bad odour.

• 30th Dec 2013

some staff incredibly unfriendly bed bugs in Room 6.

• 27th Dec 2013

Hostel looked like it was in a sketchy area but staff assured us it was very safe. Met some nice people and overall it was an okay experience. The bathrooms weren't the best but the staff made up for it!

A good hostel, easy to reach. Recomended.

The hostel is Well localized, near metro and bus station, but the street looks like little bit unsafe. There is Wifi only in common areas.

The hostel is really nice, everything's comfortable and the stuff is super nice and helpful. The hostel is not so in the centre but it's very easy to get there with metro and because of that it is quiet. The atmosphere is relaxed. I would stay there again if I ever come to Milan again. Just can't say how breakfast is because I had to leave early.

I had a great time here, i was just staying a couple nights and it was a great atmosphere, the people who worked there were great to talk to especially Vincenzo! Definitely somewhere i would go back to if im ever in Milan again!

• 15th Dec 2013

Good facilities and helpful staff. Only problem is its not very central and overpriced for simple (but granted , clean) dorm rooms

This hostel is great! A bit out of the way of the centre but then I found all the hostels in Milan are anyway. Great team working here, very nice breakfast and fab rooms! Would definitely recommend!

Really friendly staff, nice modern facilities. Wifi in rooms would be nice. Definetly recommend this place

Quite old and a bit dirty. . .

Good valie for money

Nice quiet hostel,easy to get to from the train station and easy to get into the center from.. We ended up in a smaller more comfortable dorm despite paying for a cheaper one which was nice.We also had to leave before breakfast was served, so they gave us a take away croissant.

Hostel was nice, and on a good location, not in the center, but very easily reachable and close to the metro station. Staff was very helpful. thanks

this hostel is definitley best hostel. the staff is so kind and atmosphere is really great and unique, Also price is incredibly cheap. and there are wifi, computer, hot shower and so on, everything you need to. I love this hostel!!!!

I stayed here as the location was near to my work. However after staying at many hostels, i would only rate this one as average

Thanks for your comment. I would be very happy if I wrote something about what you did not like. Since we are all continuous RESEARCH perfection, I really liked your constructive criticism. I hope to have you in the future as our welcome guest, and you find more comfortable and get some advice, given your long experience in the Hostels. Thanks again for your comment. the holder Umberto C. the holder Umberto C.

The location is not good but you have the metro only a few blocks away. I got charged taxes that the page said were included. The person that made our check in was not helpful and did't treat us well. I woudn't recommend this hostel.