Hostel Colours Reviews

Via Desiderio, 24, Milan, Italy

Should introduce events for interaction between the guests. Pub crawl etc

• 30th Jun 2015
  • India

I had a good stay at the hostel, however it was basic. The beds were not great and the facilities are nothing special. The atmosphere was very good because of the people I met there, not so much because of the hostel itself. I enjoyed the breakfast provided. There was a problem with the air conditioning when I stayed which made us all feel very uncomfortable hot in the communal areas. Also, my dorm was difficult to sleep in due to the heat. Very close to central station via the metro.

Artisan, 53. Very clean, very friendly staff , 3 minutes to underground. A good choice.

• 27th Jun 2015

great place to stay, but it was hot in the hostel. I think the A/C was broken? but other than sweating more inside than being outside it was a great place to stay and I'd come back if the A/C was fixed ;)

it was really hard to be social at this hostel, there's no garden or anything where you can sit outside and enjoy a beer meet people. There's a TV area where everyone sat with their cell phones. Staff was ok.It's kinda far from city centre, but there's a subway stop nearby so that helped. It's ok place for a stop over, that's all.

预定时在网上预付了百分之18的押金。到店以后那个前台说那是付网站的钱。要我付全款。我也是醉了。说了半天 他才承认那是给他们的。所有差点被坑了。就这一点来说我很生气。网站给我发的邮件说的很明白了 预付押金。到店再付剩下的。意大利人也太坏了!

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • China

In an odd location quite a ways out of the city, but if you are comfortable taking the metro it's not a challenge whatsoever to get around. Had a great time with my roommate whom I met there but otherwise didn't really socialize with others. No organized pub crawls or tours or anything. Common rooms/lobby don't look all that great, but the bathrooms are overall very clean and new. Lockers are a good size, and they sell small locks for 3. Good place to stay if you have plans and/or a group.

a little over priced for what you are getting in my opinion, but breakfast is included which was quite good. A trek from the main centre of Milan, had to take public transit but was a decent place to stay.

Great staff and good kitchen to cook, the only thing that kinda sucked was the door in the kitchen being closed from 11pm until the next day at 3pm so you had to walk around outside and buzz to get in, in order to enter back into where my room was from the common room

Great hostel! Wonderful location and atmosphere is also great. It is extremely easy to meet people and we received free drink tickets on our arrival.

They have a huge common room and breakfast was good! It's located near a station but a bit far from the central of the city. Security was perfect. They gave me a lot of tips that I ask about.

The hostel has a really cool atmosphere downstairs, but unfortunately the lack of an age limit means this was ruined the second I got to my room! The hostel is also fairly far out from the city, but is very close to the metro station.

Great place.

Pretty comfortable stay. Friendly staff, clean rooms and bathrooms. Tv room, kitchen, dining room, and spaces to meet people. Bed was uncomfortable and loud. Overall, great stay.

This place was kind of weird. I didn't feel safe in this area of the city. I always made a mad dash to the metro entrance 5-10 minutes away and rode into the better areas of town. This has a protected entrance, but you push a buzzer and wait for them to let you in, and they weren't always the most prompt. The two buildings connect via the kitchen, which closes before 7 (I think) and after 11, so you have a separate, isolated entrance then. Just didn't feel safe as a single girl.

Not bad experience!! A little far from the downtown, however, there is a subway station around the hostel, which is convenient to go to the city centre. Staff is good, breakfast is fine, atmosphere is OK

Overall, our stay was great! The hostel has a ton of stuff to do inside and is really comfortable. The staff are low-interaction but helpful. One annoying thing is that they close the internal doors at 23:00. So you must exit the common area and go in a back door to your room.

Great value for money, easy metro ride to everywhere.

We loved our stay in hostel colours! The rooms were nice and the bathrooms were clean. The common room had a realy nice atmosphere and breakfast opened our day just right. Will defenatly come back.

45min walk from train station, staff were chatty and nice. Clean room, nice breakfast.