Hostel Colours Reviews

Via Desiderio, 24, Milan, Italy

Very clean place, good breakfast.

We enjoied our stay at the colours hostel. The beds were very confortable and everywhere it was more space than what I was used from other hostels. Everything was clean, the stuff very friendly and helpfull. The breakfast was ok, you can only eat until 9.30 and have to checkout at 10, that's maybe a bit early... The location is ok, not directly in the center but very near to the metro so it was very easy to reach all the places we wanted. I recommend this hostel.

• 28th Feb 2015

very nice breakfast, very nice staff! I love the hostel and recommend it. The only negative point is that beds are not comfortable.

As others have mentioned they do charge an additional 2 euro tax for each night you stay there which is frustrating because I know that when I paid hostel world it said all taxes included. Location was okay- near the metro which was convenient to get into the city or train station for day trips. Upstairs bathroom had an ant problem and they had really loud music playing in the lobby in the evenings that you can hear in the rooms. Decent hostel to sleep in but not my favorite hostel experience

I like this hostel very much and with this budget, that is definitely a great place.

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Iran

Really nice hostel: very clean, friendly staff, good facilities.

AWESOME facility with staff that are fantastic! They are able to handle bad situations with grace and humility. Love this place and would definitely come back! Also it was one of very few of 30+ hostels I've stayed at that you actually meet the owner. Great guy.

Hostel was okay overall. Cleaning lady woke me up and asked me to leave the room at like 1030am.. Happy to have my room cleaned but I was asleep prior. Hostel common areas existed but when I was there, guests were not interested in socializing with each other. Awesome kitchen & wifi

Little bit far from downtown, but pretty easy to get there by metro, as well to the train station

It was a comfortable stay, great staffs.

The staff was really friendly and always ready to help, it was super-clean which is not normal for a average hostel. The breakfast was ok, I was just happy they even had breakfast. I really enjoyed my stay there and it is super close to a subway station which is also close to the central station. I would definitely recommend this hostel if you travel to Milan

After almost 4 weeks of travelling we got to the Hostel Colours and I got to say it was my favourite. I guess it was also one of the more expensive (still fine though!) ones but definitely the best organised one. Clean, friendly, safe, well equiped. Breakfast from 7-9.30 might be early for some people but for us it was fine.

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Switzerland

The hostel has good value for money ratio. It is clean, well-organised. The common area encourage people to meet and get to know each other. The stuff was REALLY good and friendly. One drawback is the location, it's a bit far from the city centre and there is really nothing around except two bars. However there is metro station very close. Overall, it is good hostel for "longer" (5 nights) stays.

The brazilian host the helped was very nice. I just stayed here one night, but it was very easy to do anythin in Milan. I wish I can come back and stay here.

Great staff, comfy beds, nice common areas, good breakfast. Staff were very helpful and luggage storage is useful. Rooms were incredibly hot so difficult to sleep and walls are paper thin so quite noisy. Quite a way from the centre of town.

Couldn’t find my reservation, long check-in, told to change rooms after one night, COLD room, only 1 working outlet in room, broken heater/AC, no shower door, placed on top floor in what was a single bedroom (confirmed by other apartment tenants) that had 3 beds crammed inside, no elevator, breakfast ends early at 9:30am, top bunk had no ladder, and no guard rail which I woke up at the edge to see I was about to fall off, wifi DOES NOT WORK, lumpy pillow, no lockers, the list never ends

It is quite a while from the central railway station, but it is near the metro you are getting off at. Clean place. Just nice for a night's stay

Good breakfast, friendly, helpful staff, felt very safe.

The people in hostel are very kind and help me with everything i need. Have a lot of people from the all world in this is very cool to know people for another countries and make new friendships.

• 10th Feb 2015

I stayed in a mixed dorm for two nights at hostel colors. The best thing about the place is the stuff. especially Rafael! He is always smiling and super nice and helpful whenever I talked to him. Other stuff was also nice !! Really clean and comfortable to just hang out in the hostel. Close to the station as well!! I passionately recommend this hostel to my friends!