Hostel Colours Reviews

Via Desiderio, 24, Milan, Lombardy, Italy

best part was the breakfast, which was free and quite expansive. quite pastry loaded for sure. no wifi in rooms, but beds were quite comfy and free linen. good bathrooms too. the guy wasn't the nicest though.

Having stayed in many hostels I would rate this place as top notch in terms of everything. The staff is amazing, they have free internet, clean bathrooms, amazing breakfast and is centrally located, metro is nearby and so is the bus station you name they have got it. Would certainly stay here again - special thanks to Alesandro for being extra helpful as well as Nicolas Cage( the guy with long blond hair) sorry didnt get the name. Guys Keep it ! you are good. Ali B.

Loved it, wont stay anywhere else in milan for the (hopefully) next times! Clean, easy to find, on a metro line so everything is easily accessible, good breakfast and friendly staff. Thank you!

It's was a wonderful and worth experience to stay in Hostel Colours. Found a nice, comfortable hostel in a affordable price. Staff are so nice and friendly. I definitely recommend this!

• 14th Nov 2013
  • Philippines

It's a good hostel, i would go back. My comments are two. Firsty, i would suggest to have in the bathroom some cheap shampoo and bath cream, for the backpackers who travel a lot and do not carry all these staff. I've seen it in other hostels and it was very useful when i only had to spend a night. Secondly, the breakfast is a very good idea, Though, you could improve a bit the quality of coffee, which tastes like water, coffee and chocolate. With love :)

Great hostel, got upgraded and the front desk was extremely helpful

• 10th Nov 2013

Everything was good .. the rooms were more than just clean , they looked like a freaking hotel room. Probably the cleanest hostel I have been to yet , bathrooms were HUGE and amazing (though the shower wasnt working) . The breakfast has varieties but doesnt taste as good as it looks. Location is nice and well connected with the metro.

I just stayed there one night because I needed to go to the airport at the next day. Even so, I was treated very well by the staff and also by the manager of the place, who was very kind and told me everything that I needed to do to get to the airport.

The place is really expensive for what I paid, I didn't like the neighborhood, it didn't feel safe and I couldn't pay with cart, didn't like at all

1 2 3 Next » last »