Hostel Colours Reviews

Via Desiderio, 24, Milan, Italy

First I have to an you of the deed extras. City tax air con and room key deposit. It as my most expensive hostel and after a very bad and long journey I was not impressed. Having said that the staff were so lovely and calmed me down. All very nice and helpful. Used the kitchen everyday very as and clean

Not close to the centre but so easy to use the underground as it is just at the end of the street and is on the Green line, which is the same as central station. Only 1 Change needed for the red line to the main square in Milan. Clean rooms, free breakfast and friendly staff.

• 3rd Sep 2015

The staffs were very kind and always willing to help. There is a metro station in 5 minutes walk and a supermarket in 3 minutes walk, so it's quite convenient.

It was great. I was in a Women dorm, it was clean. It is close to the Metro and u just need 15 minutes to dumo. The personal was very kind. The hostel has also a nice Lobby, the supermarket is just 2 minutes from the hostel. Awesome!!!

This was a good place...staff was excellent..very helpful

I had a very good time in the hostel, the staff was nice. The metro station is close and it is realy eazy to get from place to place. They keep it clean and it is very comftorble. You will sure have there a grate time.

• 22nd Aug 2015
  • Israel

Not the cleanest hostel I have stay in. There is not so many cheap accomodations in Milan. I couldn't pay with credit card, because the machine 'was not working'. That was disappointing.

this hostel was expensive for what we got to be honest, but u suppose you can expect that in Milan. breakfast was included which was good but there was only 1 bathroom between an 8 bed dorm and you had to buy your own locks for the lockers and make your own bed. staff were helpful in giving directions to the expo though and was close to the metro even if it wasn't to the centre!

Amazing breakfast. Rather big rooms and bathroom. Comfortable location - metro station just a minute or two away. WiFi - not so good, could normally use only in the lounge (sofas there need some cleaning or renewing)

• 21st Aug 2015
  • Lithuania

During summer, the AC in the room is automatic and mandatory to be paid (no way to adjust it) and it gets cold during the night.

super close to a main metro station and good facilities, breakfast above average for italy. Unfortunately i got something valuable stolen and i felt very little help was given by the staff who were generally nice...

A good hostel, located next to a metro station. Free breakfast is provided, definitely a good hostel to stay in.

the only negative about this place is its location. from the train station it takes two subways to get you to its door. granted that ain't too bad.

Pretty nice place. Good location, good wifi, showering facilities and an awesome place to meet people watch TV and play table tennis. However it was the most expensive place we stayed on our trip, there's a city tax to pay and also payment of 2 euro pp for air conditioning in your room which I found frustrating. Nothing too amazing about Milan to justify the cost.

The private room I stayed in was really good: pretty large, comfortable bed, nice decoration, a refrigerator inside, and toilets and shower. The only drawback was the air conditioner: even though it was some 30°C outside, the air conditioner was so strong it felt really cold inside, and there were no controls to turn it down a little bit. In the end, we had to ask for extra bed linen. But this was the only negative point in an excellent stay.

I quite enjoyed my stay, the staff are incredibly friendly and helpful, always ready to give you any info you need. I stayed in a 10 bed mixed dorm, the room was clean and there were two bathrooms in it. There are lockers but no locks so you can either take yours or buy one from the reception. I also loved the breakfast, especially the coffee of all types:) And location is good, very close to the metro station and easily accessible from Milano Centrale and Labrate railway station

The worst hostel I have stayed in during my whole trip of three months. Head phones lost because the cleaning staff stripped my bed and took them with them; cant use cups after 9AM; must leave hostel and access room via sketchy back door at night; furniture old and requirers replacement; half the staff ok, others treat you like youre an inconvenience; have to pay aircon and city tax on arrival but cant pay with card: super dodgy!. Worst hostel.

1 2 3 Next » last »