Hostel Colours Reviews

Via Desiderio, 24, Milan, Italy

Too bad there is no wifi in the room, the only staff that was helpfull and serving with smile all the time is Cassey

Its a good hostel to stay (:

Location is fair. Stay was fairly nice. staff very helpful.

Initially booked this hostel but they oversold so I was moved to a hostel a couple of blocks .. I kept breakfast in Colours which was very good and staff is helpful and friendly. Could n't meet many people since the other hoster had no common area and peopla was staying just for 1 night mostly.

Thanks for all the help from you guys, to explore Milano better!

I arrived late to the hostel and the location is in a rather sketchy neighborhood at night. I am a female, solo-traveler so I was a bit worried with the surroundings. Upon arrival at the hostel, the check-in was straightforward. The receptionist was apathetic in demeanor in the beginning but was friendlier in the morning. The facilities were okay but could be cleaner overall. Great breakfast compared to the other 10+ hostels I stayed at during my 2-month late spring Euro trip.

I stayed in this hostel on a Monday and Tuesday night, so there weren't very many people to hang out with. That being said, if there were more people, or if I had stayed at Hostel Colours on a weekend, I'm sure that this place would be a great time!

The hostel is in the middle of a calm neighborhood, away from the city centre. Wi-fi works only in the reception and common area.

No kitchen. Lockers a bit small and no free lock. Breakfast is tons of sweets. Close to metro.

Pretty far for central station. Breakfast is so so but clean rooms and felt like a secure location. Staff could be more helpful but overall decently happy

• 2nd May 2014

Big and nice rooms! The kitchen didnt have any owen or stove. Breakfast buffe manly consited of cakes.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Lovely common area. It's located a bit far away from the city centre, but with metro station only 2min on foot, you don't feel the distance. And it's close to Lambrate train station. The hostel was clean and equipped. There are lockers, but you need your own lock or you can buy it at the reception. Breakfast is nothing special, but I had worse ;) If you are travelling low-budget, I recommend this hostel.

The location and room were fine but no wifi only in the common area was annoying. Breakfast was average and we were really disappointed after the staff stopped us late one night to say we hadn't paid. They had charged us for two out of three nights but we had paid the city tax for all three. They had no receipt or anything to prove that we had under paid and we had to find the receipt ourselves to sort out the problem. Not our mistake but we were made to feel like we were trying to rip them off.

Despite the distance from Milano Centrale, it was an awesome hostel. Great hangout / chill spots, very friendly staff, and small walk from the Metro if needed.

A little far from the center of the city, but at least the metro is nearby. Other than that, this hostel was great. The staff was fun and very lively. They were playing fun music, singing at the top of their lungs every now and again, and offering anyone sitting in the lobby a small cup of wine and cheese puffs. The rooms were spacious, clean, and located in a quiet neighborhood.

Friendly staff, clean rooms and close to subway but no kitchen/ cooking equipment except microwave

Nice staff and eficient. Facilities perfect, very clean. smoking area would be nice to have. Only complain the walls thin as paper, some people came late at night and were screaming and laughing out loud, you could hear everything from the room next to it.

the hostel was ok, very average.. one of the bad things was that wifi only worked on the reception area and not in the room...

Not far away from a metro station. Breakfast has fresh croissants.

The buzzer outside did not work on the door and I was standing outside at 11pm trying to get inside which is not the safest. The breakfast consisted of toast with no toppings, cereal with no milk, coffee and orange juice. The Internet only works in the common place. The staff is nice, but for how much you are paying I don't see value of money.

• 16th Apr 2014