Hostel Colours Reviews

Via Desiderio, 24, Milan, Italy

The directions to getting to the hostel where confusing, we had to ask around to finally finde the street. Then hostel was pretty nice. Tje only thing I didnt like was that I stayed in then first bedroom, right next to then lobby, and it got pretty loud at night. I had to catch a train then next day at 7 am, so I wanted to rest and I couldnt. Other than that, it was great.

Hostel Colours exceeded my expectations! The staff were very accommodating and helpful, and they even upgraded me from a six bed room to a two bed room for free (although I'm sure that's not to be expected for everyone's stay). The location was pretty good, near a metro, although I don't think you could really walk to the center easily. Breakfast was okay, but I mean I can't complain because it was free.

Good staff. Very accommodating to our noise drunkness and mess. Enjoyed our stay. Location was good easy to get places on the metro.

Nice hostel far from the city centre but close to the metro station. It was a bit tricky to find it with the instructions given, later that's very easy. The neighbourhood doesn't look very fancy but it was suprisingly quiet there so if there isn't anything big going on in the lobby, you can have a nice sleep. Very friendly staff, lots of nice tips where to go.. and wish guys from reception helped me with luggage more often! :-) Good breakfast, bikes to rent. P.S. No tourist tax if you're

Sometimes it s not possible to ask for the best location in cities around Europe. Even if this could be one of those cases, the truth is that Colours has a metro station (Lambrate) less than 200 meters from its door. I think Lambrate is two stations from Milano Centrale, which has been pretty convenient to me during my arrival and my departure. The place is clean, safe, the breakfast was so much better than I expected. If I ever go back to Milano, I wouldn t hesitate and I d stay there.

Great staff with good suggestions on things to do and where to eat. Great common area and rooms that are clean.

Good hostel, outside of the city but very near to the Metrostation. Good breakfast!

The location wasn't ideal but the metro was a short stroll away which made things quite convenient. The staff were very friendly!

We were running short of soap. It's staff's duty to check if there's enough soap in the bath. I thought the staff did miss it, so I asked him to refill it. He said "Okay" with the most awkward expression in his face, and actually didn't at all. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? Also the breakfast was not good in consideration of the size of hostel. Lastly, the location is so bad, Don't recommend to come here. Just go another hostel, please.

Th staff is very friendly and they want to help you anytime you need it.

Excellent place to stay-2 minute walk from Lambretta FS metro stop. I stayed 3 nights here. Very good staff-all speak English-very good atmosphere overall.

Totally worth of money. The front desk is awesome. They gave me lotsnof advise of traveling and pretty helpful. Location is great, two mins walk from Metro. The only wish I have was having hair dryer for each room, instead of borrowing from front desk. The best thing is having breakfast include. Totally a surprise.. and the food is great.

Great place! Nice facilities and nice stuff. The location is a little far from the city center but there is metro close to the hostel. I think that for how nice the place is that it's worth taking the metro.

• 19th Dec 2014

It was a good hostel, the beds and rooms were fairly nice, however the atmosphere wasn't there when I arrived. Not many people came together to meet and talk and such. But if your looking just for a place to rest and relax, it's good. Just make sure to ask for the tax waver for people under 30, because the desk guy won't tell you about it, even though he knows haha.

Great staff and a clean hostel with very good value for money.

• 16th Dec 2014

Friendly and helpful staff, nice facilities and rooms

The Hostel was an alright one. Nothing really "stood out" about this one. The biggest things about it that I could remember is that it's really far from anything so you have to take the metro which is fairly close by. And the lumpy pillow I slept on. It was so uncomfortable I had to make my own pillow out of my clothing and toss theirs to the side because I could not sleep on it.

Buen hostal y agradable ambiente. Aprovechen el desayuno con muy ricas cosas para comer.

It's an hour away from the city center so the Metro is the most comfortable way to get there, the instructions on how to get there are a little fuzzy but you can get by fine.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »