Hostel Colours Reviews

Via Desiderio, 24, Milan, Italy

Staff is helpful to put me in a room for 2 different bookings, helpful to bring convenience to travellers.

The guys at the reception desk were friendly and helpful. Included breakfast was good. Too bad it is so far from the center..I had to walk quite a bit to get there. The beds were fairly comfortable and the lockers were just big enough for my 38 liter bag. Would certainly stay again.

Fortunatly I spend just one night in that hostel, unfortunatly it was my last night in Italy and I wanted to be just as great as the others nine. The main problem I had with the Hostel Colours was when we arrived the manager of the hostel behaved very hostile and some times rude.

Thank you for your comment. I am very sorry that I read this. When you have arrived 11:30 pm, you have asked to leave our luggage at the reception because you had important things, we have it taken care of. The morning of departure, you have asked them to leave until the afternoon, we have kept them. I want to know what happened actually post, also by e-mail private. We improve every day thanks to all. The holder

Friendly/helpful staff, large clean room and ensuite, not the nicest area but close to metro, was quiet when I was there so not very social but definitely could be with the common areas. Needs a bit of renovation work which I think was starting at the time, would definitely recommend

Stayed for one night on an extended layover. Nice hostel. 5 min walk from Closest metro (lambrate fs). Large breakfast (all bread-based). Good room facilities. Clean bathrooms. One staff member (older man) was less than welcoming but the other two I dealt w were very kind. Open atmosphere common area. I would recommend to friends.

I stayed only one night, but this hostel seems to be a very good place to meet people.Nice staff, good breakfast, lot space in the room, locker. Just one shower/wc for the floor... hopefully the rooms weren't fully booked.

It felt like they were trying to rip their guests off: The guy at the reception tried to charge me a higher price than on hostelworld (for the same bed in the same room) and insisted on this price. When I told him i will just book on hostelworld then, he became rude and said this would be "disrespectful". They also tried three times to charge a 2 € tourist tax, which does not apply for people under 30! Insist on getting an exemption form, otherwise they will just take your money. Can`t recommend

Nice hostel a bit off the beaten path. Biggest quirk is that their lockers require your own lock, which only fits smaller locks. So I had to buy a lock for 3 euros, despite having my own combination lock.

Very good hostel Staff Very nice Room very good as well