Hostel Colours Reviews

Via Desiderio, 24, Milan, Italy

I greatly enjoyed that there is free breakfast because I value this a lot when staying somewhere. The bathrooms in the room seemed very nice and clean which is great and the room I stayed in was quite large. There was lots to do in the common area as well which could have been fun if I had been staying longer.

left early in the morning it wasnt clear how to get out the security doors were not specified to me and i spent 20 minutes thinking i was trying the wrong doors and couldnt get out

I found the staff unhelpful. When I was checking in they had other priorities besides their guest. Even when I asked for directions the next day. The drains in the shower and the sink were clogged so that was super gross

Absolutely amazing, much more than I expected. Literally 2 minutes from the metro, absolutely clean, wonderful design, nice staff. The area itself is poor for the places to eat, but you can find it just a few metro stations away.

I stayed two nights here. They r really friendly, welcoming ppls. I def recommend this place, for a cheap alternative to stay in Milan. The underground is close. If U r a light sleeper, mind it can be a little bit "noisy" sometimes due the shared bedrooms.. Thank U guys! ;)

• 18th Mar 2015
  • Hungary

The staff is really helpful and nice! My room was very clean. I had a good time there!

• 12th Mar 2015

I was really good, I found this Hostel above expectations. I recommend it ;).

• 9th Mar 2015

1.near by the train station 2.enough space 3.clean 4.this is the first time that when i am not leaving but the cleaner has taken away everything on my bed. I do not know how they operated... 5.not bad

It's a little far away from the city centre but it's easily connected by metro. The rooms are clean, with lockers and key and a very good shower. The downside is that the bunks are not comfortable at all and they are super noisy even with the slightest movement. Also, the hostel does not provide any activities like pubcrawls (not even indications), so interacting with other travelers is your responsibility. The staff is very friendly and helpful, so overall, a pretty nice hostel.

1st. Location is not great /accessible by metro. 2nd CANT check in before 14h00. 3rd WIFI doesn't work in the rooms and VERY slow in the lobby. I lost half of day trying to DL a 12MB application. Half of day wasn't bad as they have bike to rent and i was hoping i could save some time. None of their bikes was working.Breakfast is really good. The place is really clean. Cold rooms. I booked for,3 nights and had to leave one day before (They knew 1stday). I couldn't cancel and my bed was rented out

The hostel was very welcoming and felt safe while staying here. The complementary breakfast was good but not very healthy. Overall I would stay here again, I met lots of cool people that I ran into again later on my trip though Italy!

Very clean place, good breakfast.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »