Hostel Colours Reviews

Via Desiderio, 24, Milan, Italy

no lift there, my friends and I need to put the luggages to second floor by stairs. overall is quite good.

Very friendly and helpful reception, helped us map where to go and what to do. Rooms were clean and had lockers big enough for our back packs. it's a little far from the down town area but there is a metro station about 5 mins away walking.

this hostel is so clean and beautiful, i really like it, It s in a good area and the bathrooms were so beautiful too. Is was perfect.

Good place.

The hostel was only a short wall from the metro station so very convenient for getting in and out the beds were comfy the rooms were spacious, the shower door was leaky so every time anyone had a shower water went everywhere which was slightly annoying but not the end of the world. Staff were nice. If I were to go to Milan again (which I wouldn't ) I would stay there it was ok

Hostel OK without much comment. But it is very much needed a elevator in the hostel and found it is impossible to stay after 10a.m. in the room because the cleaning staff only have that time to clean up and make enough noise. In addition the owner shall then immediately to test the keys of the room. So, you can not stay in bed until later.

What a great place this is.nothing was too much trouble for the staff. quiet location. clean rooms. Good breakfast. handy for train/supermarket/laundromat. Can't recommend it highly enough. Kitchen currently being installed for guests.

• 10th Mar 2014
  • Couple, 41+

is really to stay here... is v. close to the station

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Hong Kong

Nice place to stay - clean, wifi in common area good, close to supermarket. Staff helpful.

Everything was clean. Staff was friendly and helpful! We enjoyed our stay

• 2nd Mar 2014

I recommand It! : It is a very nice place to stay ! The atmosphere is young and colourful. The staff is very helpful, a young man answered all our questions and gave us very good advices. The hostel is 5 minutes to the M2. The breakfast was simple but well organised, and for the prize It was pretty amazing. We took a room for 3 women with my friend and we had the chance to talk to a very lovely girl. The only negative point is that unrespectful gestes talk very loudly and let the doors bang.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »