Hostel Colours Reviews

Via Desiderio, 24, Milan, Italy

It is quite a while from the central railway station, but it is near the metro you are getting off at. Clean place. Just nice for a night's stay

Good breakfast, friendly, helpful staff, felt very safe.

Very helpful staff! Good value for money. The wifi was terrible. Location wasn't bad. Maybe a little far away from where the action is but quite close to a train station. The directions on how to get there could probably do with improvement. Overall not a bad experience. If I were in Milan again, I would stay here again :)

The people in hostel are very kind and help me with everything i need. Have a lot of people from the all world in this is very cool to know people for another countries and make new friendships.

• 10th Feb 2015

I stayed in a mixed dorm for two nights at hostel colors. The best thing about the place is the stuff. especially Rafael! He is always smiling and super nice and helpful whenever I talked to him. Other stuff was also nice !! Really clean and comfortable to just hang out in the hostel. Close to the station as well!! I passionately recommend this hostel to my friends!

Thank you for kindly staffs help me to check my credit card problem.They were efficient and told me not to worry about that.Thanks a lot!!

The staff were great--very friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was great and there were a lot of awesome people staying there. The hostel is a bit far from the center of Milan, but the hostel is close to the metro so its not really a problem. I would definitely recommend this hostel to people staying in Milan.

The common area is not really a relaxing place due to the constant loud music.

The hostels is a ways away from the city center, but it's quick enough to get there on the subway. Friendly staff, free breakfast, and awesome people there. I'd definitely stay again when I come back to Milan!

I had a really comfortable stay at this hostel. Breakfast was good and the facilities were always very clean. The staff were friendly and upbeat, polite, and were very willing to give travel recommendations. Locks, towels, and (free) maps were available at the front desk. The only slight downfault was that the room was chilly at night (in February though). It is a couple minutes' walk from the metro so getting to central Milano is easy if you purchase a metro pass. I recommend this hostel :]

Good, normal hostel with good value for money.

• 2nd Feb 2015

I enjoyed living in hostel colours. Rooms are spacious, breakfast is good, staff is the best and metro stop is just 150m. I highly recommend living here.

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • India

A perfect hostel: very close to the train station and with a fun, chilled out vibe! The Asian guy with the glasses at the front desk was incredibly friendly and helpful

A good place for someone just passing through. There was a lovely man on the counter who kept offering to assist me with my bag up the stairs which is rare in a hostel. The facilites were clean and my only compaint would be that it was a bit cold in the rooms.

The hostel is located very close to a metro station, so it is really easy to reach the main sightseeing places. Staff is friendly and helpful and the rooms are clean. There is only one bathroom for 8 people...in my room where almost only girls and sometimes you had to wait a lot to get in the bathroom. Despite that fact, i totally recommend it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »