Hostel Colours Reviews

Via Desiderio, 24, Milan, Italy

The hostel was very nice and the staff very helpful. I would stay again if I go back to Milan again. The only thing that I would say is that the walls were a bit thin, and sometimes you could hear the people outside the room. I would definitely recommend it for your stay in Milan. Ideal for couples or friends.

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Spain

Great hostel! The staff were very friendly and welcoming. Good kitchen, wifi was fast, good couches and social area. Really big room and so clean!

good location, good service, near metro station and supermarket. The breakfast is good. All the things are fine.

Good hostel. It lacked atmosphere but I had a pleasant stay. Staff very helpful and kind. It has a nice common area and it is very close to the underground station. Recommended.

Great hostel, easy walk from the metro stop and great and cheap pizzerias close by. Hot water, clean sheets, very capable and friendly staff. Unfortunately I was just in Milan overnight between a long train ride from Hungary to France but my tenure at Hostel Colours was pleasant and well worth the money. The breakfast is decent as well. Would stay again!

The hostel was easy to get to and relatively nice. However, when we got there the person on staff tried to put us in a full room. Additionally, wifi in the rooms is awful and half of the hostel is in a different building which you have to walk outside to get to after 11:30pm. All of the common areas close after midnight, so it is difficult to use wifi/hang out anywhere other then your room.

Wonky wifi in the bedrooms but great breakfast!

Booked a 8-bed dorm and was given a 4-bed, as I didn't mind no complaints. Breakfast included is perfect, although ended pretty early (9:30). Hostel doesn't organise activities so meeting other people is all up to you. Cleaning is alright, tv with lots of channels (could see the basketball match i wanted), wifi is ok...nice all in all.

I canceled this booking prior to the designated 72 hours before check in. However, i was still charged for the room! I've phoned up three times and emailed them to See whether they Can provide a refund. On each occasion someone has promised to get back to me and nobody has. Leaving a really poor review is the only recourse i have left.

• 16th Apr 2015

''Hostels in Milan are never that great' is something I’ve heard often during my travels in Italy. The hostel was ok, not a very open atmosphere but that’s something that can change with the people who are staying there. Breakfast was ok, but ends very early. Rooms are specious and clean. The metro station is within walking distance which is excellent, since you can go almost everywhere by metro! Overall a decent place to stay in Milan.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »