Hostel Condesa Chapultepec Reviews

Cozumel Street #53-A Col. Roma Norte, Mexico City, Mexico

the aea is good but everything was run down and seedy. i paid for a single room and got a dorm to myself. bernardo was great though, he gave wonderful directions.

Very uncomfortable. The shower barely works. The staff was almost never there and while they were nice, they weren't that useful. The guy didn't even tell me you could rent towels until two days after when I was using my shirt to dry off. Great location though.

Good place. Exelent location.

Nice little hostel in a quiet place, perfect to relax.

Thanks for your comment, yes we are a great place to rest in Mexico City and we are in the most trendy area of the city for fun or tourism. great price and service, have a nice time the rest of your time on the city. Bernardo O. HCC Manager