Hostel Condesa Chapultepec Reviews

Cozumel Street #53-A Col. Roma Norte, Mexico City, Mexico

Fine for one night, but not sure I'd want to stay here longer. Beds are stacked three high and upper levels are difficult to climb into. Bathrooms are kind of dirty. There were little kids there when I stayed -- very cute, but obviously not for everyone.

NO ONE was staying here... NOT the place to meet other travelers... The owner was friendly but kind of creeped my out. Wouldn't stay there again - but they had everything you need. Including light and plug on each bunk bed which was nice. Just felt a little derelict - like it once was or used to be a nice place but has been left or forgotten...

hi, douring your stay we had 65% ocupation at the hostel which makes a bit unfair to say that no one was staying here, even you share dorm room with an italian musician that perform next day on a big folk festival in the city, had a bunch of travelers staying, plus locals getting ready for a very big electronic music fest on town. Me personally didnt had any intention to be creepy & feel sorry if you got that impresion. Bernardo O. HCC Manager

Nice place and great value, the owner is a really nice and helpful guy.

• 20th Feb 2015

Thanks for your comment I´m glad I could help you to succeed on your trip purpose and you had enjoy your stay at the hostel. Bernardo O. HCC Manager

Great location. Friendly staff. Nice atmosphere.

• 17th Jan 2015

The hostel was pretty empty while I was there, so I didn't interacto much with other people. The house is pretty old, but not serious to complain, everything I needed worked ok (hot shower, stove, refrigerator, etc). Bernardo, the staff helped me out everytime I needed, although he wasn't there all the time. He was very nice and gave me all the help I needed.

Thanks for your comment, Im glad staff was helpfut to you douring your visit to the hostel and the city, yes the concept of the hostel keeps that old massion house style, but we definitly will consider your comment becuase it seems as going far enought to exceed the confort on it. Cheers Bernardo O. Hostel Manager

bad bathrooms. dangerous beds. unfriendly place. awesome neighborhood

If you're an independent traveler looking for a reasonable price in a great location, this is the spot. The hostel itself is pretty average - nothing bad, but nothing spectacular - and the owner (and only staff, as far as I could tell?) was helpful when he was around. But the beds are comfortable and it's in a fantastic area of the city, so worth it in my book.