Hostel Condesa Chapultepec Reviews

Cozumel Street #53-A Col. Roma Norte, Mexico City, Mexico

The hostel was pretty empty while I was there, so I didn't interacto much with other people. The house is pretty old, but not serious to complain, everything I needed worked ok (hot shower, stove, refrigerator, etc). Bernardo, the staff helped me out everytime I needed, although he wasn't there all the time. He was very nice and gave me all the help I needed.

Thanks for your comment, Im glad staff was helpfut to you douring your visit to the hostel and the city, yes the concept of the hostel keeps that old massion house style, but we definitly will consider your comment becuase it seems as going far enought to exceed the confort on it. Cheers Bernardo O. Hostel Manager

If you're an independent traveler looking for a reasonable price in a great location, this is the spot. The hostel itself is pretty average - nothing bad, but nothing spectacular - and the owner (and only staff, as far as I could tell?) was helpful when he was around. But the beds are comfortable and it's in a fantastic area of the city, so worth it in my book.

Bernardo was great. Great old building, pretty quiet...small spaces so not much room to socialize. Overall very homey. It's not in a bustling part of town, rather a sort of restaurant area off the main pink subway line. Easy to get everywhere. Would stay again.

Thanks for your comment, Im glad you had enjoy your stay at our small cosy Hostel and it work for your fat trip to music fest in Mexico, HCC Manager

Hostel was conveniently located by the metro and in a nice area, although neighborhood was a bit pricey and trendy. Hostel is a good place to use as a base to explore the rest of the city due to proximity to metro. A complaint is that staff was rarely around to help with directions and offer suggestions.

Hi, we have a quiet nice pirce hostel in a cool, in fashion, yes expensive neighborhood in Mexico city; our staff gave you as many directions as you asked for and we are glad if you were able to find by yourself even more atractions and things that we could inform you about, but it didnt seem you had a bad time at the hostel!

Great people!