Hostel Condesa Chapultepec

Fabulous 132 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 31-40
17th Aug 2017
7.1

Friendly and helpful owner. Simple room and great location but shower was a little daunting.

17th Aug 2017

I stayed there for 10 days and will come back in 2 months. The area is very well located in rewards of location, food, and public transportation. It is a back packers' hostel and it's really worth its value.

• Mexico, Couple, 31-40
15th Jul 2017
2.9

The place is really dirty, furniture is old and broken. Bathrooms are tiny, dirty and also broken. Was a horrible experience!!

Firts of all none of our Bathrooms is old and broken, and definitley they were not dirty. Yes our bathrooms are tiny and when check in we notice that one of the guests had some "special needs" reason why we explain her that our place was not equipied to satisfy special movility needs and that could be inconvenient for their stay, but the man insist he was healty and could handel it. I can imaginine that can be a horrible experience if you need to stay on a place adapt for special needs and you find yourself in one that is not, but we never had advertise this kind of service anywhere and we did mention this fact to the custommers before they made their check in to avoid exacly this kind of complaint we are reading here. Any way I´m really sorry about their bad experience, hope in the future this custommer check for "special needs" places to stay in order their travel experience works better. Bernardo O. HCC Manager.

• England, Male, 25-30
26th Jun 2017

Bernardo is such a lovely guy, the location is excellent and the dorms are clean and quiet. Thanks Bernard!

• saradfmx503
  • Mexico, Female, 25-30
28th May 2017

I am very pleased with this hostel! Very calm and quite ! 10 mins from metro Sevilla! I stayed 5 nights and i never had any problem ! Hot water for shower , there is a kitchen that we can use to cook, microwave , a bed with some covers! I mean what else can I ask and for such a price !!! I am an experienced hostel user lol I think it's a perfect deal! I have stayed in more expensive hotels and they are always noisy and same quality ! Bernard is a very polite host and attentive.

×