Hostel Cosmopolitan Reviews

No. 73 & 75 Jalan Haji Hussein, Off JalanRajaMuda Abdul Aziz,Chow Kit/Kampung Baru, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I like Cosmopolitan as same other backpackers, feel at home...

I found this Hostel via HOSTELWORLD and the price was unbeatable. That's why I decided to choose this hostel. Everything was fine, except the fact that the entrance to the 12 bed dorm was open. There was only a kind of curtain, that anybody else could enter this area who lived in the same level. That's why the security was not the best, but at least their had a locker for everybody. There is also nice local food close to the hostel. All in all I can recommend this hostel.

Great hostel

The entrance could be made to look a bit friendlier from the first level. I know they are up on level 4 but still its a bit of a put off when you first arrive. Up on level 4 was nice, reception, lounge area, kitchen where you can cook if you want to. Staff were friendly enough. A very short walk from Chow Kit monorail and its very easy to work the monorail. If you arrive at the airport and the monorail is still running I would suggest to get this from kl sentral instead of a taxi

I dont like pet friendly hostel . I dont like to see cat sheet everyehere

minus for rooms without windows

It's a bit far away from city centre, but if you really wanna know sth true KL, it's the place. ( Unfortunately I don't like KL at all haha) The staff are nice. One point that I don't like about this hostel is the room doesn't have windows at all..... That make you don't wanna get out of the bed and feel quite dead inside the room. The wifi is good and working well, even in room.

Thanks for your comments. We are actually a mere 2km away from Petronas Twin Towers, just 5 mins bus ride on the GoKL free bus. It would be very expensive to stay in a hotel just infront of the Twin Towers :) We are lucky to be served by two GoKL free bus (red line & blue lines).

We were staying in private 4 bedroom and had a good time here. It was less people then I stayed last time. I still like here.

Well equipped kitchen - you can cook your own food, close to Chow Kit Monorail station. The fan room was very hot at night and without any air circulation, air con room was much better, thus recommended.

We are glad you fully utilized our kitchen. The fan room is for those who are on very tight budget & are willing to forgo a little comfort. Most of our guests however do not have any problems.

"COSMO" was my 1st stop in Malaysia. Its a basic, simple and quiet place in a nice local neighbourhood that tries its best to make people on a small budget happy. Lots of helpful information and especially the receptionist Elena adds to the atmosphere of the place by organising kitchen events :)

Very close from monorail (5 minutes walk) if one know how to use this transport, air cond of room is nice, sleep well, kitchen is clean and staff can understand english well.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels