Hostel Cosmopolitan Reviews

No. 73 & 75 Jalan Haji Hussein, Off JalanRajaMuda Abdul Aziz,Chow Kit/Kampung Baru, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I dont like pet friendly hostel . I dont like to see cat sheet everyehere

minus for rooms without windows

It's a bit far away from city centre, but if you really wanna know sth true KL, it's the place. ( Unfortunately I don't like KL at all haha) The staff are nice. One point that I don't like about this hostel is the room doesn't have windows at all..... That make you don't wanna get out of the bed and feel quite dead inside the room. The wifi is good and working well, even in room.

Thanks for your comments. We are actually a mere 2km away from Petronas Twin Towers, just 5 mins bus ride on the GoKL free bus. It would be very expensive to stay in a hotel just infront of the Twin Towers :) We are lucky to be served by two GoKL free bus (red line & blue lines).

The hostel is nice and clean, the staff were really helpful. The common area by reception was very quiet but has the potential to be good, just want to invest in a modern television

We were staying in private 4 bedroom and had a good time here. It was less people then I stayed last time. I still like here.

Very basic, bit scary outside, as a girl:don't go out on your own in the evening.

1 2 Next » last »