Hostel Cosmos Amsterdam Reviews

Frans van Mierisstraat 69 A, 1071 RL, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Amsterdam is nice and a beautifull city. Hostel is located in a nice area and walkable to hotspots. There is construction going on, but is not really bothering. Also very cheap!

• 14th Dec 2014

good and peaceful environment , friendly people and the most important thing, really near the the city center. I definitely enjoyed my stay in cosmos hostel.

Wasn't the most comfortable hostel I've ever stayed in. It was cheap so I couldn't complain too much but don't expect any extras. Room was cramped as I was in a 12 person. A 10 or 8 would've been perfect but the decided to fit 12. Staff was not very friendly. Wifi did not work the 2nd half of the time and no one bothered to fix it. And I guess this goes for most hostels in Amsterdam but they were so strict on the checkout time despite them not being a very busy place!

It is the weirdest hostel i have stayed in.Cannot say that the staff is unfriendly,but they have been very strange.All hostel have some kind of creepy atmosphere around.Maybe the price and location seems good,but wouldnt really reccomend this hostel.

Excellent place. Newly refurbed rooms, friendly staff, in a top location. I live in Amsterdam (I had a couple of days without a house), I know a good hostel from a bad one and it's all good stuff here. They've put a lot of work into doing the place up recently too. I don't usually do Hostelworld reviews but the bad reviews this place has received here have really annoyed me.

1 2 3 Next » last »