Hostel Cosmos Amsterdam Reviews

Frans van Mierisstraat 69 A, 1071 RL, Amsterdam, Netherlands

The hostel was further away from the city center. The staff was very helpfull

• 10th Aug 2015

I spent 3 nights and the room wasn't cleaned even at once! The bathroom was really dirty and smelly. When I asked at the reception for someone to clean it, after the second night, the recepcionist told me that they must do the cleaning everyday, but if no one came there, he would ask to. But nobody came again! The room was so tiny that there were just a space of 50 between the bed for us to move, and there were no lockers, so we had to put our backpacks unsafely under the beds.

• 10th Aug 2015

It's a pretty basic hostel, but it's expensive considering what you get. There isn't a common room so it's basically just a bed

I felt like the facility was not worth the amount of money charged for a night's stay. The staff was surprisingly rude at times. Depending on what employee was working dictated the level of service you received. I would not recommend this location to someone I knew.

Calm and really friendly area, amazing location. For sure I'll be back! Thank you guys from the hostel and Simba ❤️ The king of the hostel

• 7th Aug 2015