Hostel Cosmos Amsterdam Reviews

Frans van Mierisstraat 69 A, 1071 RL, Amsterdam, Netherlands

The hostel's best point is its staff and location, I couldnt have seen most of Amsterdam without the help of the reception staff. The rooms have ensuit toilets, excellent wifi and are secure.

Hi Kahil, Thanks for the stay!

The booking was sort of confusing. I thought I was booking a 6-beds room and it turn out it was only a bood, Thus, making it very expensive towards what I planned.

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

Hi Roberto, Thank you for your stay! We did our best to help you out, but if you would divide the amount you thought you had to pay for 4 persons, it would not realistic for a bed in the weekend in Amsterdam. We think that your rating is not fair in this case. Kind regards, Cosmos staff

Good place of you're looking for somewhere to sleep only, as they have no real common room and a tiny kitchen. The staff is nice and they have a lovely cat, which adds some character to this hostel. Well situated within minutes of the Museums plein.

The staff was really nice and helpful. They cared about me being comfortable and gave me a map with all the important sights highlighted. The only problem is they didn't clean the bathroom thoroughly enough but it was OK. Maybe someone pickier might have found it worse. Also it is not clear if they change the bed linens when someone leaves the hostel. Maybe they should give them to you to make the bed so you are sure no one has used them before.

The best thing about this Hostel is the location. It's really a few steps from the main museums and cool bars. The bathrooms are too small and not always clean and the breakfast is very simple. But the staff is nice and helpful.

1 2 3 Next » last »