Hostel Costel Timisoara Reviews

Str. Petru Sfetca Nr.1 (former Vidra), Timisoara, Romania

A wonderful little hostel conveniently a few minutes from the train and bus station and about 10 minutes from the centre, run by a very helpful Dutchman called Hans. Unlike a lot of hostels this one has more than the required number of toilets/showers for guests.

Stayed here briefly between trains. The shower was great and the bathrooms nice and clean. Breakfast is included and they even set it out early for us so we could eat before leaving to catch a morning train. Staff were lovely and the hostel is really nice and quirky!

A very, very nice hostel. A lovely building with plenty of space. Good kitchen. Nice outside space. Really helpful and pleasant staff. The extra distance from the railway (ain't it always the way in romania) and town centre is out weighed by the peace of the neighbourhood. Great staff (I know I've said it once before but it bares repeating).

I loved the staff and the dog with a human personality

Fantastic quirky little hostel with great facilities. The staff were among the friendliest people in which i meat on my travels; did everything to make sure that my visit to Timisoara was enjoyed and helped out tremendously with my transfer to Budapest (phoning up the Romanian company which i was having difficulty with). Really recommend this place!

Very cool hostel, beautifully renovated house with a good sense of humor and a sweet atmosphere. staff were very friendly and helpful. the hostel itself was more of a highlight for me than the city.