Hostel Costel Timisoara Reviews

Str. Petru Sfetca Nr.1 (former Vidra), Timisoara, Romania

One of the best hostels that we've stayed at so far. This place is very close to the town (walking distance). The staff is very kind, and the place has everything you could want. Very comfortable living room and spacious rooms. I would definitely recommend staying at this hostel!

I don't know how a hostel could be any better than this. I want to go back when it is warmer and enjoy the killer garden in the back.

Best hostel I've stayed at so far! Amazingly cozy, and the staff is just great. Have absolutely nothing bad to say about my stay. I enjoyed my stay and would most definitely come back.

A beautiful building with super friendly and chill staff. The place is clean, has a very cozy and comfortable living room and an awesome backyard (still a good spot to step out in the wintertime when I visited). And while it might not look central on a map, don't be fooled, the hostel is an easy, enjoyable walk to the city center and all the sites you might want to see.

• 15th Dec 2015

The thing about this place is the staff. They are awesome! They make you feel at home. Also the rooms are massive and the whole house is brilliant.

Beautiful hostel with an awesome garden space, unfortunately it was a bit cold to hang out there during my stay. Staff were lovely and it was one of the comfiest beds I've ever slept in. Will be back.

We had a truly amazing stay in Hostel Costel. The staff were so friendly, and helpful, and looked after us as if we were friends visiting them. This of course meant that the hostel itself had a really nice atmosphere, and we felt very relaxed, happy, comfortable and safe while staying here. I could not recommend this hostel more highly if you are the kind of traveller who enjoys meeting new people, and experiencing not only the city itself, but the people of the city.

I've been in a lot of hostels and this one is by far my favorite. All the staff if super awesome and it's fun to hangout there. This place is like a home when you walk in complete with a little garden and sitting area our back. It'd be a loss not to stay here!!

• 13th Nov 2015

Hotel was few minutes walk from the center, but if you have a car you could also easily park in front of it. Really nice garden and outside sitting. Toilets and showers little bit disappointing. Breakfast just simple.

Just only the location. A bit far from train/bus station. Other things perfect! Really nice relax place!

Bit of a walk to downtown. Breakfast okay, roast and cereal. Free coffee and selection of tea. Wifi good. Nice lounge area and outdoor area

Hello, thanks for the review. It seems like everything was pretty much OK. Except the location - but you cannot have it all - for such a big house and especially garden/terrace area we had to give up the top position. We considered a 10-15 min walk is not such a harsh problem for travellers/backpackers. There are trams going 2 stations to the center every 5 min too ;) Overall, the 69% rating is a bit harsh...don't you think ?