Hostel Costel Timisoara Reviews

Str. Petru Sfetca Nr.1 (former Vidra), Timisoara, Romania

Hotel was few minutes walk from the center, but if you have a car you could also easily park in front of it. Really nice garden and outside sitting. Toilets and showers little bit disappointing. Breakfast just simple.

Just only the location. A bit far from train/bus station. Other things perfect! Really nice relax place!

Bit of a walk to downtown. Breakfast okay, roast and cereal. Free coffee and selection of tea. Wifi good. Nice lounge area and outdoor area

Hello, thanks for the review. It seems like everything was pretty much OK. Except the location - but you cannot have it all - for such a big house and especially garden/terrace area we had to give up the top position. We considered a 10-15 min walk is not such a harsh problem for travellers/backpackers. There are trams going 2 stations to the center every 5 min too ;) Overall, the 69% rating is a bit harsh...don't you think ?

The staff is very cool. They everyone a map with directions and when my train was late and I thought I wouldnt make it in time I called and they offered to postpone my booking free of charge, despite the fact that I only called them at 6 pm on the day of that day. The breakfast is nice. the hostel incredibly clean and it has a nice atmosphere.

Thank you for everything! You were by far my favourite hostel on my trip.

Thanks a lot! Really happy that we made your trip memorable! A better rating for "by far my favourite hostel" would have been much appreciated :D Thanks for the honesty though! What was wrong with the security anyway ? we have lockers and 24h reception...and the only hostel with breakfast included in the money...

Great hostel! Escpecially the staff was super! I really liked the hostel building, the garden and all the facilities. Could be a little closer to the centre but taxis and trams are not that pricey plus you can easily get there by walking.

It was a good hostel, but we came when it was really hot and they don't have air conditioning. That was the only bad thing.

A hostel a little out of the city centre with a great atmosphere (especially the terrace outside!), perfect size, and really friendly and helpful staff. Definitely recommended!

The backyard is awesome.