Hostel Costel Reviews

Str. Petru Sfetca Nr.1 (former Vidra), Timisoara, Romania

One of the best hostel I have ever stayed! Big and clean rooms; a cool area for hangout and not at last, the garden! Great stuff and decent breakfast too.

I had the best stay here! The hostel had a fun atmosphere, and the employees were all very helpful and engaging. I particularly enjoyed talking to Gav.

Lovely place very welcoming and comfortable

It is an amazing place! Home away from home. In a quite neighborhood 15 minutes walking to the center (maybe longer after a party :P) with great staff , very big rooms and a garden that makes you want to relax and enjoy the sun! I will return to this place with the first opportunity I will get / great :)

Very helpful staff. The hostel is a 10-15minute walk from the city centre.

Staff were so so helpful and friendly, the atmosphere very relaxed. Definitely one of the top hostels Ive stayed in

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. I was going to take a shower, and they offered me a beach towel! Bok also got up one more at 5:30 to set out breakfast for me before I caught a very early morning bus, even though breakfast is normally from 9-12. Both he and the other people who run the hostel are extremely considerate - one helped me peel potatoes for dinner! The facilities are good - the lockers are nice and large and the beds are sturdy. Plenty of hot water too. Great hostel!

We had a great time at the hostel! The staff is really friendly.