6.5
Good 775 Total Reviews
6.5
Good 775 Total Reviews
Hostel Croydon Located at Warmoesstraat 75, 1012 HX, Amsterdam.
Netherlands
Amsterdam Noord-Holland Warmoesstraat 75, 1012 HX
65% 775
52.3748786 4.8977351
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
28th Apr 2016
5.7

In the lobby of the hostel they said there was a 40 year age limit for guests, but this was not enforced as there were 3 men staying in our room who had to be well over 50. Seeing as we were three young women, this made us very uncomfortable. The location was the only good thing (although staying right next to the red light district encouraged some creeps to stay there too) There is also a church right next to the hostel that rings a large bell every 15 min from 8 am until past midnight.

• Finland, All Male Group, 25-30
27th Apr 2016
4.0

Toilets/showers were unclean without any shower curtains or any other normal "luxuries". Our dorm was very, very unclean and the air in the room was very unpleasant. Room was also way too warm. People (or one person) were (was) smoking weed and eating in the room which added to the uncleanliness of the experience. Location is the only good thing about this hostel.

• Canada, All Male Group, 18-24
26th Apr 2016
5.1

Location is amazing. However, this is a bare-bones facility and you will pay heavily for the prime location. Rooms are nothing more than bunk beds, no kitchen, and the bathrooms are pretty gross. Nonetheless, some of the staff were quite helpful and did what they could to accommodate a pleasant stay. Also be aware of the 5% city tax - on top of the hostel world booking fee. We found that if we had just walked in the day of, the price of our two nights would have been significantly lower.

• Indonesia, All Male Group, 18-24
11th Apr 2016
7.7

need some work in toilet and shower. very small locker, not for baggage. small staircase but it does fit. nice but can do a little bit better :D

7th Apr 2016
4.3

This was by far the WORST hostel I have ever stayed at. Reception was rude.They messed up my booking & one night I came in to someone sleeping in my bed. Also, the bunkbeds do not have ladders so you have to either use a chair or step on someone else's bed to get up on top. The outlets are only above the top bunks. lockers are tiny. the rooms are never locked & reception doesn't check who is coming in..scary. VERY NOISY!! bathroom was gross. Only good things were the location and the wifi.

5th Apr 2016
4.3

I rarely leave reviews but I felt I should for this place. Let me start by saying it is in a great (though loud/busy) location. But the facilities are pretty shabby. The stairs up are so steep they're practically a ladder. I'm surprised there aren't more fatalities on them when guests come back after a night out. There is no common area at all, you're forced to either be out or sit in your bed. The showers are horrible. The church bell rings every 15 mins. And tiny lockers.

• holly037
  • England, Female, 18-24
3rd Apr 2016
6.9

Great location but the staff were rude and unhelpful (except one guy that went out of his way to help me find my coat) the door of our room was never locked, so anyone could just walk in. There were much nicer hostels in the same location for the same price

29th Mar 2016
3.7

We stayed in hostel croydon for one Night, is very close to the party área so it is very noisy. We also stayed in the room with some very noisy people so our Night was awfull. I think the staff should pay moré attention to be sure everyone is quiet at night. Our experience was terrible. Compartir noche con gente de fiesta es lo peor. No recomiendo este establecimiento.

• England, Male, 18-24
28th Mar 2016
8.0

Great location, would recommend!

• England, Male, 25-30
25th Mar 2016
7.4

The room was clean and the location was really central. We went during the Easter break, which is why I assumed it cost so much. I would definitely stay here again if the price is right.