Hostel Croydon Reviews

Warmoesstraat 75, 1012 HX, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Apart from the location,everything else was terrible. We were 3 people and the room was for two, plus one extra mattress on th floor under the sink(!),and we didnt even get a discount . Stuff was not helpful, and the room was disgusting. Sheets and towels were dirty and with holes. When we asked for new ones, we were provided with worse. The bathroom was stinky and very uncomfortable, as there was no seperate place for shower( you had to shower next to the toilet).Windows were broken,dirty walls

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • Greece

A thick carpet of mould on the bathroom ceiling! Strange given that the bathroom floor was regularly cleaned with bleach. Room access was just a metal key, and my roommates tended to leave it unlocked, but reception was good at checking if people entering the building were staying. Two good staff members, one quite rude. Close to everything, but a noisy street at night. Expensive for what you get, hotels near the museums similar price and transport is good so better in a hotel

Location is awesome. Too expensive. The locker's locks were broken. No social area. Stairs are steep and narrow so big bags are a pain. I asked staff to hold onto my bag for a few hours and they just dumped it in front of a door that anyone could get to. If it was cheaper I would be happy but flr 50 euro a night I was not impressed.

The lokers where broken, the bathroom had fungi stuff and where very nasty, the door of the room can't be closed easy, people smokes inside the rooms and in the four days we where there just one time they clean the room and a very bad cleaning and do nothing with the bathrooms. The beds are all mixed up and they don't have an order of which one is yours and the same whit the lokers. The wifi is super slow. Worts hostel experience!

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

Location was great. Wasn't the cleanest place I've stayed in but some of the reviews seem a be exaggerated. Only issue I had was the staff coming into the rooms to clean beds at 9am while most people were still sleeping.

1 2 Next » last »