Hostel Croydon Reviews

Warmoesstraat 75, 1012 HX, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Probably the worst hostel I've been in my entire life. I wouldn't suggest this hostel to no one. The place was really dirty, messy and noisy. Around 4am me and my gf left the hostel because we realize there was a MOUSE running in our room. They should close this hostel. Horrible.

It was a lot worse than I had expected it to be, there were flies in our room and an awful smell coming from the bathroom. Shame, as its location was so great !

Mice in rooms, one staff member very rude, bathrooms didn't function well/smelly, no rails down steep stairs.

A nice central place in the red light, however, with no common areas - you rarely meet others staying there. Also, the stairs are very hard to negotiate. Apart from that, friendly staff and no issues with security.

1 2 Next » last »