Hostel Cycle On Reviews

Spichrzowa 15, Gdansk, Poland

The hair dryer wasn't working and it was a little noisy at night because people were drinking in the kitchen but the hostel is really good! And the staffs were really nice to us

Very good hostel! Everythink was perfect

The hostel was amazing. The kitchen had every essential item. They are so generous with providing the breakfast. Also, rooms were very clean and our every question was given immediate attention. They are friendly and guided us well to make our stay in Gdansk an interesting and memorable one. Thank you! I have already recommended your hostel to my friends who have now considered going to Gdansk.

• 7th Jan 2016
  • India

Very nice place, clean and with good atmosphere. Except of big group od noisy spanish students ;) was a good staying there. PS>For the comfort of others in the hostel You should make some restriction - if they want to make a party, kick the outside to some bar's, clubs etc. It looked like You don't control situation

Great atmosphere and staff.

Very dark hostel, my room and the kitchen had almost no daylight. Floor in my room (carpet) seemed very dirty, otherwise clean hostel. Staff did not seem friendly in the beginning, my first tour around took 1 min, they are certainly not enthusiatic, but there were helpful when I was looking for something in particular.

Staff was super awesome and getting a bike was awesome. Location is perfect. Loved this place.

Very helpful staff and comfortable beds.

Great hostel!

clean. staff were nice. excellent location. would stay here again.

Thank you for the nice stay!

• 3rd Sep 2015

Really great hostel. Stay was cozy, beds were comfortable, breakfast tasty. Can't wait to return to Gdansk.