Hostel Cycle On Reviews

Spichrzowa 15, Gdansk, Poland

Probably One of the best hostel i've stayed... It's in a perfect location in Gdansk, you are in the center, but in a quite side of the street. Rooms and bathroom are clean, like the kitchen. Boys of staff are really good persons and will help you if you ask. Highly suggested!

• 4th Apr 2014

This is very nice & cosy place to stay in Gdansk. There is very good atmosphere and moreover you can rent a bike there to visit more places in Gdańsk. Best!

Really nice hotel thank you

• 26th Mar 2014

Paul & Peter have created a really excellent hostel, and I would highly recommend it to everyone who appreciates good-value, location, staff, security etc. Cycle-On is without doubt one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in for the price charged, and is located very near to all the things you may want to see in Gdansk. Next time I am in Gdansk I will be booking in at the Cycle-On again without any doubt. Thank you lads, keep up the good work.

great atmosphere in spite of few guests! wish you luck, guys :)

The private room I booked was situated in the first floor just near the kitchen- it was loud all the time, even at night, almost impossible to sleep. Staff was not really helpfull.

What do you exactly mean by "not really helpful" staff? Because it is the first negative opinion about our staff, besides we do not remember any requests you have made that we didn't make. If there was too loud you could have just mention it to our staff and we would do our best to help you. Also, what was wrong with our facilities that you rated it so low?

I loved the atmosphere of the place and really appreciated the helpful staff who were really very well informed about the places to see/the nightclubs/pubs/restaurants etc. I also liked the layout of the place and interior design - found it very cozy, colourful walls/comfortable sofas made me feel like at home. I liked the kitchen a lot, the bathroom was very clean and warm, the fact that breakfast is included is a huge advantage :)

• 13th Jan 2014
  • Poland

Great hostel! For me it was perfect, Good price, very nice staff, in the city center... I liked the decoration (ps3 avaiable), the hostel has a good kitchen too. If I ever comeback to Gdansk I will definitely book in this hostel again

I've stayed in many hostels in my life but this was honestly the best I've ever been! And we will definitely come back next summer! :)

• 30th Dec 2013
  • Finland

We spent in Cycle on Hostel 3 nights. The room was clean, spacious, equipped with lockers. Localization was excelent, short walk from famous Długi Targ and the hostel is prettly new (was opened last summer) so everything looked and worked very well. We travelled in low season so we were lucky to be 2 in room for 6. The one disadventage was that we had internal room, which means that there are no windows with daylight. I can warmly recommend this place for your stay in Gdańsk!!

• 8th Nov 2013