Hostel Cycle On Reviews

Spichrzowa 15, Gdansk, Poland

Very dark hostel, my room and the kitchen had almost no daylight. Floor in my room (carpet) seemed very dirty, otherwise clean hostel. Staff did not seem friendly in the beginning, my first tour around took 1 min, they are certainly not enthusiatic, but there were helpful when I was looking for something in particular.

• 14th Nov 2015

Staff was super awesome and getting a bike was awesome. Location is perfect. Loved this place.

Very helpful staff and comfortable beds.

Great hostel!

clean. staff were nice. excellent location. would stay here again.

Thank you for the nice stay!

• 3rd Sep 2015

Really great hostel. Stay was cozy, beds were comfortable, breakfast tasty. Can't wait to return to Gdansk.

In Overall, this Hostel gave me the satisfaction to pass an excellent time in Gdansk :) Thank You

i think this is the best hostel from town cheap and verry good!

everything okay, but the breakfast was almost nothing.

To be honest breakfast was the poorest i've ever seen. Just cornflakes and couple of pieces of bread were left when we went to eat. There are cheaper hostels in gdansk without breakfast, so next time we'll choose hostel without breakfast because there lot of cafes and restaurants everywhere where it's actually possible to get value for money.