Hostel DACA Reviews

Brace Fejica 69, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

The only reason I've marked down atmosphere as average is because I was the only guest, so I can't judge that. Tanja, the owner, was lovely. She bought me cake on my first night and a delicious lunch the next day. My only real complaint would be the very strong smell of cigarette smoke that covers everything. Very clean and homely place otherwise.

It is a very homey place with a spectacular view of the old city and adjacent mountains. The owner is incredibly friendly and she treated us like gold. She is very upbeat and keeps the place very clean. You can't beat the location.