Hostel Dada Reviews

Trg Ivana Krndelja 11 c, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

It is an apartment that you must contact the owner in advance, otherwise you never know which flat it is in the building. The owner was nice

host Dada super nice and friendly, s she make fruit juice super delicious by herself , she also give me one bottle juice to me, I am very thanks for her. she is clever lady. I recommed my friend to come Hostel Dada.

Problem withkomunikation, stafhavetoo colektrelativ totransitfrom englishto bosnian. Misundarstending easli ElsI willstayfor 8 to 10 wik mor I havtest breafest,typikelbosnien, bit spasi.

• 12th Oct 2015
  • Norway

Great location and even better host. Dada is amazing and she made our stay pleasant in her hostel by offering advices and being hospitable. Highly recommended to stay.

• 4th Oct 2015
  • Croatia

Dada is a wonderful person and a great host. I felt like home there. It was warm, welcoming and convivial environment. She was kind and caring. She personally came to pick me up from the bus station. She organised a big feast for all the people staying in her hostel. I would strongly recommend this hostel who are seeking a homely refuse at a very low price in a wonderful place of Moster. Also, perfect for a family. Thank you Dada, I appreciate all that you did on our stay. Professor

• 22nd Sep 2015

A much homelier style of hostel than what I'm used to, but run by an extremely charming owner who will make you feel very welcome. Great location next to bus station - just make sure you arrange to be met, as you'll never find the place otherwise! Great facilities and very clean. Description should state there's a cat, as you may not be a fan.

The owner of hostel is very friendly!

Hostel Dada was so great! Dada is an amazing woman that took care of me while I was sick, she and her daughter even bought medicine to me! I really recommend this hostel to everyone who goes to Mostar! Oh, and it's really close to the bus station, you can go everywhere by foot, also.

Dada is really sweet and she help you with everything, also she prepared tea for everyone and gave us cookies. Dada thanks a lot! She can pick you up at the train/bus station, because it's really difficult to find the hostel by your own.

Sweet hostel right by the bus and railwaystation. It's impossible to find by yourself so make sure you'll ask for pick up. The owner is really sweet and gives bunch of good information about bus schedules etc

Hostel was overall good. The foam on the bed was quite thin so I wouldn't say it was the comfiest sleep, and if you are sitting in bed then your butt falls asleep quickly. Kitchen was awesome and we cooked all our breakfasts there. The hostel is in Dada's house but she is not intrusive at all and gives you space.

Just next to the train and bus station. Very close to the old town. The owner is awesome, so kind and helpful. Just loved staying in a place, where you get to know better the locals. The PC didn't work that well, but the WIFI was good. It was nice that they come pick up from the station, although a reply to the email would have been great of confirming of the pick up :)

Very friendly hostel! Abit of a strange feel to it as you are staying in someone's apartment but overall great value for money!