Hostel Dada Reviews

Trg Ivana Krndelja 11 c, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

It is an apartment that you must contact the owner in advance, otherwise you never know which flat it is in the building. The owner was nice

host Dada super nice and friendly, s she make fruit juice super delicious by herself , she also give me one bottle juice to me, I am very thanks for her. she is clever lady. I recommed my friend to come Hostel Dada.

Problem withkomunikation, stafhavetoo colektrelativ totransitfrom englishto bosnian. Misundarstending easli ElsI willstayfor 8 to 10 wik mor I havtest breafest,typikelbosnien, bit spasi.

• 12th Oct 2015
  • Norway

Great location and even better host. Dada is amazing and she made our stay pleasant in her hostel by offering advices and being hospitable. Highly recommended to stay.

• 4th Oct 2015
  • Croatia

Dada is a wonderful person and a great host. I felt like home there. It was warm, welcoming and convivial environment. She was kind and caring. She personally came to pick me up from the bus station. She organised a big feast for all the people staying in her hostel. I would strongly recommend this hostel who are seeking a homely refuse at a very low price in a wonderful place of Moster. Also, perfect for a family. Thank you Dada, I appreciate all that you did on our stay. Professor

• 22nd Sep 2015

A much homelier style of hostel than what I'm used to, but run by an extremely charming owner who will make you feel very welcome. Great location next to bus station - just make sure you arrange to be met, as you'll never find the place otherwise! Great facilities and very clean. Description should state there's a cat, as you may not be a fan.

The owner of hostel is very friendly!