Hostel Dakura Reviews

Narodni Obrany 544/7, Prague, Czech Republic

In the beggining woman who worked there tried to convince me, that the prepaid that I maid via website is not really a prepaid and that I have to pay more, so I had to spend a lot of money to call hostelword and confirm the fact that I actually made a prepaid, after that another woman didn't want to accept our money, cause she said omething is wrong with it and we have to go to the bank and change it. Also we couldn't communicate with the staff, cause they didn't speak english.

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • Poland

I enjoyed my stay here

• 9th Mar 2014
  • Austria

good room for super price

• 20th Feb 2014
  • Czech Republic

This place was a big surprise for me - big and clean private rooms for grat value. Good wifi connection (also was in my room). Girls at the reception desk were nice. I can recomend this place to all travellers

• 11th Feb 2014