Hostel Dakura Reviews

Narodni Obrany 544/7, Prague, Czech Republic

Might be an idea to put some signs up asking other guests to be a bit quieter later at night

It was in general great hostel to stay, definitely worth the money. I had one problem though but it was understandable: I needed to extend my stay, so I had asked 2 nights before the checkout that I needed another 2 days. The staffs said it was ok because they saw that it was free, but they need to confirm with their managers. The next morning I asked, and everything was alright. But on the checkout date, they said it wasn't possible, and they apologized cuz everything was full.

good hostel, 5 minutes walk from the metro station A. clean and very quiet! Kind staff, maps of the city you can get there.

• 4th Aug 2015
  • Switzerland

This is the best hotel where I have stayed so far. I'm not a party person. It is quiet with bright spacious rooms with high ceilings and a special atmosphere of the beginning of the 20th century. It might remind you of an old hospital. But what it is is a true Prague spirit. The cafe is brilliant for its breakfasts and cleanliness. Stay here, you won't regret it.

Pretty good place for the price and location. Takes about 20 mins altogether from main train station which is fine. Facilities and rooms were fine for the good price.

Directions to hostel were rubbish lead us to a metro station which was a huge treck away from hostel. We later discovered another station called 'hradcanka' which was a lot closer. Arrived at hostel staff didn't speak much English and were not helpful, WE had to ask staff for advice on were the hostel was based and were the main areas are, we were given a rubbish Map and told that 'dakura' is not on it, walls are paper thin in the room, kitchen didn't have sufficient cooking equipment, old decor

A good "value for money Hostel with pleasant & helpful staff.

• 15th Jun 2015

Location was convenient and the hostel itself was simple but clean and nice. Also the staff gave us some tips about local restaurants and shops. Recommended except for if you're looking for young people to party with.

The bedroom was clean the bed was comfy, the bathrooms were clean too, there's kitchen if you want to cook and little market nearby to buy everything you need. There's a metro station at 5 minutes by walk and the Prague Castle is at 15 minutes by walk, 10/10 would stay again