Hostel Dakura Reviews

Narodni Obrany 544/7, Prague, Czech Republic

I rather liked Hostel Dakura. It's a big building, but not so big that it felt impersonal and cold. There are plants in the stairwells and vintage decor in the halls that give it an inviting feel. The room was very spacious and clean with a nice view. The only thing I didn't like was a broken toilet seat and the shower head no longer attached to the wall so I had to hold it.

The hostel was very well kept and I particularly liked the one fashioned style of Dakura. I liked the room a lot as it was very spacious and very homely. The toilets were clean. The one thing I would recommend is that there be a hook in one of the showers you can put the shower head on the hook, this would then make it easier to shower. However, my overall stay was very pleasant and I would definitely go back to hostel Dakura.

• 17th Apr 2015