Hostel Dakura Reviews

Narodni Obrany 544/7, Prague, Czech Republic

This hostel maybe isn't very new but it has unique atmosphere and is in great location. Rooms are very clean and showers in the bathroom have strong water pressure which could be very relaxing after tiring day

Might be an idea to put some signs up asking other guests to be a bit quieter later at night

It was in general great hostel to stay, definitely worth the money. I had one problem though but it was understandable: I needed to extend my stay, so I had asked 2 nights before the checkout that I needed another 2 days. The staffs said it was ok because they saw that it was free, but they need to confirm with their managers. The next morning I asked, and everything was alright. But on the checkout date, they said it wasn't possible, and they apologized cuz everything was full.