Hostel Dakura Reviews

Narodni Obrany 544/7, Prague, Czech Republic

The room is spacious and the bed is comfortable. The hostel is very quiet and so as the neighborhood. There's few coffee shops nearby and really nice restaurant where you can taste very delicious and cheap Czech cuisine.

Dear Jo, thank you for your feedback. We are happy you stayed in our hostel and looking forward to see you during your next visit of Prague! Jan / Hostel Dakura

Hostel Dakura was a good place to stay, it's a bit out of the way but with easy access to trams and the Metro. It was a pleasant stay with beautiful wall art!

Dear Courtney, thank you for your review. Its great you like your wall art - our designer is so happy for that. Have a great summer. Jan / Hostel Dakura

It was a great place for the price! Not too far of a walk from the old bridge and big tourist things. Each floor shares a bathroom/shower and kitchen not too bad though. Beds weren't the most comfortable bring an extra pillow! Over all the room was really big! We had one with two twin beds, a table, and a large cabinet with plenty of space for suitcases and baby items. There was even enough room for a 'pac n play' for my daughter! Pretty happy with our stay the staff was also very nice/helpful!

• 13th Jun 2014

Dear Katlynn, thank you very much for your nice review - we are happy for all your words. Hope you will come back to us soon. Jan / Hostel Dakura

near public transport and hopefully outside tourist crowds big rooms and friendly personnel - smell in the rooms Sum up: great value for 18eur a night pp

• 7th Jun 2014

In the beggining woman who worked there tried to convince me, that the prepaid that I maid via website is not really a prepaid and that I have to pay more, so I had to spend a lot of money to call hostelword and confirm the fact that I actually made a prepaid, after that another woman didn't want to accept our money, cause she said omething is wrong with it and we have to go to the bank and change it. Also we couldn't communicate with the staff, cause they didn't speak english.

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • Poland

Dear Mrs. Wojas, thank you for your feedback and for your stay in our Hostel Dakura. About the deposit (prepayment) i spoke with you by phone. Our staff speaks english and we hope during your next visit everything will be more than perfect. Jan / Hostel Dakura

I enjoyed my stay here

• 9th Mar 2014
  • Austria

good room for super price

• 20th Feb 2014
  • Czech Republic

This place was a big surprise for me - big and clean private rooms for grat value. Good wifi connection (also was in my room). Girls at the reception desk were nice. I can recomend this place to all travellers

• 11th Feb 2014
  • Serbia

It was really hard to get a good nights sleep than people were coming and going all night and isolation against the corridor did not exist. Linen were impossible to fix to the matless so after a while you ended up laying directly on the bed itself. Shower and toilets in poor condition.

The hostel was nice, not far from the center of Prague, about 25 minutes away (there is still an option to travel by metro or bus). Around the hostel are many bars with cheap beer, shops and restaurants. Wi-Fi reception in room was a pleasent surprise.

Good value for money, it's cheap and quite well located, but no kitchen or even fridge. Fortunately it's also very clean.

Staying there reminded me of staying in a soviet style accommodation block. Basic with no frills. There was free off street parking and storage fort my bicycle,

First off, I would like to say that pictures lie. This Hostel was not what I expected. I understand Hostels are places to just use to sleep and move on with your trip, but this place was just horrible. The staff was not helpful, barely understood English and the Transfer from the hostel to the airport is advertised as 15 Euro when in reality the driver ripped us off 20 Euros. The room was nasty, cold and smelled horrible. Lovely surprised in the bathroom, a used CONDOM & used Bandages.

• 7th Jul 2013

Good and clean hostel, very good location. The reception staff is very (but VERY) helpful.

• 4th Jul 2013
  • Sweden

Basic but safe and clean accommodation. Near to Dejvická traffic hub. Helpful staff. Internet as an unexpected bonus. If location and price are your priorities, this is a good choice.

Clean and friendly

I choose this hostel because I attended seminars at the Technical University. Anyway the location is very good - pubs, bars, public transport...just few steps. This hostel offers private rooms (big, clean, nice), wifi in the lounge and nice staff at the reception desk help me with all my questions.

• 18th Apr 2013
  • Slovakia

Hostel is located in a good distance from the center with very good metro connections, it was clean place. The only disadvantages was the Wi-Fi connection in the room.

The hole hostel was very frosty, heating was low, about 16 degree in our room. I said the staff that it's very cold and please turn on the heating, but she said its not cold, and heating is automatic, so couldnt do anything just give more two blankets. So we slept in pants, t-shirt and swaetshirt under 2 blankets in the end of March. For next morning I cougth cold.

the hotel was too cold,