Hostel Dalagatan

Very Good 98 Total Reviews

• Greece, Male, 25-30
13th Apr 2017
8.0

Pros: Great value for money, great location! Cons: room 3 was extremely small. Moreover it didn't have a toilet, so you had to use the outside which included the showers (and which you'll share with 2-3 other rooms) -> I waited once for solid 20', thinking on which corner I could alternatively pee...

13th Apr 2017
6.9

There were no windows in our room so it was a bit cavey but made sleeping in soooo nice. It was strange that were was no reception, and there were a lot of other guests who seemed confused by that, but they give you just about all the information you need in the confirmation email! The wifi is weak and didn't reach our room :(

14th Mar 2017

Nice hostel. Unfortunately I happened to share room with a couple of guys who couldn't show much of respect for other guests as well as for others' belongings. Fortunately the staff did sort it out with no problem. A hostel with the money.

6th Mar 2017

Everything I needed. Overall a nice hostel, nice staff (although I seldom see them due to my own hrs), nice people.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
26th Feb 2017
6.0

The staff is only there until 3pm which made me uneasy and sad because I had a lot of questions I wanted to ask. As well, when I arrived to the hostel my room door was broken, so we had to prop the door open until it was fixed (that wouldn't have been an issue but I had all of my belongings just sitting in the room). There was only one bathroom in my area and it was dirty. As well, my bed was moderately comfortable but the rooms were very tiny and made it difficult to get around.

17th Feb 2017
6.3

Clean spot in a really good location. However I had about 10 inches between my bed and the bed next to mine, room was super cramped. Also kind of strange how there is barely ever receiption, I had to wait around until 10 to talk to someone. Homeless guy was sleeping in the lobby, he likes to leave the door open as well.

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
17th Feb 2017
4.3

This hostel was completely different than what we expected. Since the hours of the staff were so small, we were unable to ask any questions, were unable to acquire towels and felt unsafe entering. The vibe was weird and nobody was young. They were strict on drinking and had the smallest common room. Not to mention, they have no lockers so the safety of your items is completely ambiguous. It was fine for a sleep but the no windows were quite bizarre.

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
11th Feb 2017
4.0

Never met a staff member. Room was cramped, no windows, no lockers, moderately clean. Fifteen minute walk to city centre. Not enough seating.

• England, Male, 41+
30th Jan 2017
8.0

Nearly all The Hotels I Have Been To Have A Window ln Dorm, This One Did Not.

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
25th Jan 2017

Really clean hostel. Every dorm has an own bathroom. You get a code by email to enter the hostel and your room. Perfect, so you can always get in even if you check in late. Also that means no one else can get in your room. Great location. 5 minute walk from both metro stations St Eriksplan and Odenplan. A 15 minute walk to central station, which is easy to find. Supermarket across the street. Nice neighborhood. Already booked my next stay.