Hostel Dali Reviews

Kosovska 3, Belgrade, Serbia

Nice hostel in the centre of the city! All the facilities are very clean! The hostel is quite small so it's not the best place to meet new people. But the staff is really friendly and always willing to help out to make you enjoy your stay in Belgrade.

• 14th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Hostel Dali is the place to stay in Belgrade. Only 5 minutes walking to the city center, very friendly staff, very clean place. You have also a super-market, bakery, coffee-shops only 5 minutes away from the hostel. When i'll go back to Belgrade, i know where i'll be staying :)

• 7th Jul 2014
  • Albania

Great hostel, very clean and helpful staff! Greetings from one of the 4 backpackers 30-6/1-7

• 30th Jun 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

This hostel deserves all the 100% reviews it gets. It's in a great neighbourhood, just 5 minutes from the main pedestrian area and close to a lot of attractions. A lot of places to go out at night are near. It's extremely clean, has hot water all day long. Kitchen is prepared with dishes and everything you may need. Air conditioning in all the rooms. TV Wi-Fi. And the staff is the best. We met 3 diferent people working there, they were super helpfull and extra friendly. 100/10 would stay again

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Macedonia

Great place to stay for a relaxing time in Belgrade. A very clean and accommodating apartment style hostel. The hosts will do everything possible to make sure you have a great time.

• 23rd Jun 2014

We had a wonderful stay at Hostel Dali. perfect location, very clean, and the staff were absolutely fantastic! So helpful they were! We meant to stay three nights but ended up staying five.

Easily one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. It was exceptionally clean and practical and within close proximity to everything in the city center. There is a grocery store very nearby as well as many bars and restaurants. I truly can't find a negative about the place! Their wifi works well, the staff is super kind and accommodating, and everything you need is within the living quarters. I highly, highly recommend this place to everyone traveling to Belgrade!

Everyone was very nice, the hostel is located very near to many interesting things, and the general experience was, over all, excellent.

• 20th Apr 2014

The hostel has a very cozy atmosphere and the owner is the most helpful and pleasant person you will ever need on a trip. I stayed there with my friend for two days during the Easter and all I can tell is that it was a very good experience! If I come back to Belgrade, I already know my choice!

WOW! It was just the most amazing stay! Really enjoyed my stay at Dali Hostel. The owners are amazing and they helped me with everything. The Location is unbeatable and everything was super clean! Loved the Turkish coffe. One Thing is sure: I will be back. :)

There are plenty of hostels to choose from in Belgrade, but I opted for this one due to its small size - unlike large party places, it's a cozy apartment with 2 dorm rooms only, and another apartment on a separate floor with 2 privates. It was recently renovated and is spotlessly clean as the host, who is very welcoming, seem to be obsessed with cleanliness - constantly tidying up. There's a supermarket around the corner and it's an easy walk to all the major sights in the city center.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at! It has everything, perfect location, great beds, cleanliness, and first and foremost a very kind and helpful staff! When I come back to Belgrade, I'll definitely stay here again!

• 27th Mar 2014
  • Sweden

This hostel was amazing!! Where to begin... From the people working there to the quality of the rooms to the general vibe of the place to the location. It was all around a perfect hostel to stay at! From the minute you get there the staff are so willing to help anyway they can. They are just so nice and friendly. Really wish I could of stayed longer not only because Belgrade is an awesome city, but because this hostel just makes your trip. Really nice amazing people you will meet there!

• 21st Mar 2014

Awesome hostel in a great location. Staff are really helpful and make you feel welcome at all times!

Great location in the heart of old Belgrade, conveniently situated for all walks to main areas as well as from Zeleni Venac for any bus connections. Interesting lift, you have to use it to know :) Booked the main apartment not the dorm so had the entire place to ourselves for a night which was great. Really helpful staff and with some lucky weather in early March we had a great time.

Extremely friendly and helpful staff. I will definitely go there again.

Nice little hostel. Only one bathroom, but regularly cleaned.

This hostel is really nice - very clean and has everything you need but best of all is the location! The city is literally at your doorstep. The staff are great, very helpful and nice to talk to.

Wonderful location and friendly, helpful staff! They kindly stored my luggage and let me hang out while I waited for my minibus to pick me up a few hours after check out time. Note that they can only take cash as payment, not credit card. Highly recommend!

• 19th Feb 2014

We stayed in the private rooms as we arent at the age 18. We werent quite sure to stay in Belgrad , But Bora welcomed us quite well and we changed our mind. Location is perfect, rooms are quite and heated well. I highly recommend hostel. Thanks for everything.