Hostel Dali Reviews

Kosovska 3, Belgrade, Serbia

It is very central hostel and friendly staff but blankets are very dirty.because of that we had to change hostel.

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Turkey

Thank you for your comment. We must disagree with your comment, we are the Hostel with cleanliness of 97%, one of the best rankings in Belgrade, and all of the guest have only excellent words about sheets, linen and general cleanliness of the rooms and common areas. You could tell us about that problem, and we could solve that immediately.

A really nice place, calm and clean with a great host very helpful! Thank you!

Great location, it's basically 10 mins walk from everything!

great location

There are 2 dorms. One has a door and I stayed there, but so no problem. However I noted the other dorm had glass panels, presumably to let light into the rest of the hostel. I could not se if there were curtains to block create privacy in the evenings.

Thank you very much for your comment. The dorm with glass panels has rolo curtain inside the room, so-called Blackout curtains, that covers the entire glass panels and give our guests total privacy. All the best Hostel Dali

Comfortable beds and really friendly staff. Couldn't ask for much more.

Really friendly staff, perfect location for a long-term stay

• 10th Sep 2014
  • Poland

This hostel is amazing. It was small hostel which I like very much and the location was very close to main city attractions. The room was very clean and tidy and the staff, Bora, He was really kind and friendly man. I really enjoy my staying in Dali hostel and if I visit Belgrade again I will stay this place again!!

• 10th Sep 2014