Hostel Dali Reviews

Kosovska 3, Belgrade, Serbia

I stayed in one of their single rooms and had a blast. It's very quiet, comfortable and clean, 10 minutes away from the very center of Belgrade. I know where I'm staying next time I visit Belgrade.

• 29th Jun 2015
  • Macedonia

Convenient location (though a little difficult to find). Super friendly and helpful staff. The room is clean and spacious. Probably one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Definitely recommend it to everyone who is planning to visit Belgrade.

• 29th May 2015
  • Sweden

Dali hostel is a home away from home meaning Bora and Nasha are always there to make sure you have what you need....helpful with information and places to see. Beds are very comfortable!! I will stay there again and highly recommend this hostel to all travelers.

Perfect location in city center, friendly staff, perfectly clean rooms and common areas. Highly recomend to all travelers.

• 21st May 2015
  • Serbia

The hostel was fantastic, everything about it. Perfect location, clean and very relaxed. The host was amazing, one of the nicest blokes I have ever met.

Hostel Dali is really a great hostel! It was clean, safe and the guys working there were very friendlly and helpful. It felt more like staying home than being in a hostel. Hostel Dali is in walking distance to the train / bus station and to every sightseeing spot in Belgrade. I'm still stunned that i found such a great place for that little money!

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Serbia

Great location, friendly and helpful staff, spacious rooms, very clean kitchen and bathroom, excellent location! I strongly recommend for all people who is looking for a hostel in Belgrade. I felt myself like I was at home. Most important of all Bora is excellent host and he will answer all your questions with patience.

Dali was within walking distance of the train station and most of Belgrade's attractions, which was great. Staff were helpful and friendly, but the lack of breakfast and shower facilities were slightly disappointing. Still, not a bad place to stay.

Great hostel, friendly staff and fantastic location!!

Very good Hostel with very friendly staff. One litte apartment with 2 rooms. But still very cheap for what was offered.

• 21st Mar 2015

Very friendly staff, very clean and cozy place, well located.

It is very central hostel and friendly staff but blankets are very dirty.because of that we had to change hostel.

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Turkey

Thank you for your comment. We must disagree with your comment, first of all we are not using blankets on beds we use duvets, second thing is that we are the Hostel with top performance cleanliness, one of the best in Belgrade, and all of the guest have only excellent words about sheets, linen and general cleanliness of the rooms and common areas as you can see on our comments.

A really nice place, calm and clean with a great host very helpful! Thank you!