Hostel Dali Reviews

Kosovska 3, Belgrade, Serbia

Great location, it's basically 10 mins walk from everything!

great location

There are 2 dorms. One has a door and I stayed there, but so no problem. However I noted the other dorm had glass panels, presumably to let light into the rest of the hostel. I could not se if there were curtains to block create privacy in the evenings.

Thank you very much for your comment. The dorm with glass panels has rolo curtain inside the room, so-called Blackout curtains, that covers the entire glass panels and give our guests total privacy. All the best Hostel Dali

Comfortable beds and really friendly staff. Couldn't ask for much more.

Really friendly staff, perfect location for a long-term stay

• 10th Sep 2014
  • Poland

This hostel is amazing. It was small hostel which I like very much and the location was very close to main city attractions. The room was very clean and tidy and the staff, Bora, He was really kind and friendly man. I really enjoy my staying in Dali hostel and if I visit Belgrade again I will stay this place again!!

• 10th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Lovely hostel, small and cozy. It's far enough from the nightclubs to allow a quiet night, but right in the centre of Belgrade and thus well-positioned to see everything. Helpful staff, ideal location, overall a great place to relax on holiday.

Great people, great stay.

Best location in town, only a few walking minutes away from the city center. Great and helpful staff who speaks english very well! The two private rooms are in a separate apartment one floor down with own kitchen and bathroom. Quiet location, comfy beds!

Fantastic hostel, willing to do a lot to help their customers out. Very clean and excellent rooms. Not much atmosphere but this is clearly advertised as not a party hostel so was expected.

After a long search on internet, we stayed for 3 nights in a twin private room in Hostel Dali. It s like an apartment than hostel, very private, great facilities/ location yet still quiet. Bed was comfartable. Staff is very friendly and helpful as well. I highly recommend it if you wanna have a nice time in your bed and discover the city (for getting know to people I am not sure, 4-bed dorm might offer that but it is not a party place either. Value for money: 100.

I thought this hostel was lovely! It was small, intimate and the staff were excellent! The location was great because its close the centre and it's super clean. I would stay here again and would recommend others to do so also.

Perfect location right in the center but in a very quiet street so you can go everywhere by foot in two minutes and have a good night with your window open in your open, so appreciable. The owner was excellent, when we arrived he explained us everything for about 25 minutes, we really felt like guest. The double bedroom was very very large and facilities were so clean, it's like all is brand new. Very good value for money !!!

We had a really nice stay, it's super centric and they litterally had everything we needed... Including an ironing board :)

We only stayed for a night at Hostel Dali, so our experience is limited to the 9 hours we spent there. However, I can confirm that it is a hostel that is located in an ideal place in the center where you can easily walk. It was super clean and when we arrived, we met staff-guy Nenad, who was very polite, helpful and answered all our questions. I think it is an ideal, economic place for travellers who want to stay and see Beograd. Since it is very small, it is not regarded as a place to party.

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • Greece
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Hostel Dali is in a great location, a short 15 minute walk from the train station, and less than 5 minute walk from the city center. The owner and staff are very friendly and helpful, it is very clean, has free lockers, and has a kitchen, and free computer/ wifi. It is definitely not a party hostel as it is pretty small, but its very easy to meet people. Very nice hostel!

Nice staff, it is a small hostel (2 bedrooms), with familial atmosphere. They really help you ti have a good stay in Belgrade. Near to the republic Square. I really recommended this hostel.

Nice hostel in the centre of the city! All the facilities are very clean! The hostel is quite small so it's not the best place to meet new people. But the staff is really friendly and always willing to help out to make you enjoy your stay in Belgrade.

• 14th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Hostel Dali is the place to stay in Belgrade. Only 5 minutes walking to the city center, very friendly staff, very clean place. You have also a super-market, bakery, coffee-shops only 5 minutes away from the hostel. When i'll go back to Belgrade, i know where i'll be staying :)

• 7th Jul 2014
  • Albania

Great hostel, very clean and helpful staff! Greetings from one of the 4 backpackers 30-6/1-7

• 30th Jun 2014