Hostel Dandelion Reviews

No. 22, Yishu St., Longjing Dist., Taichung, Taiwan

Host was really great and nice, a little hard to find but overall really liked it!

• 26th Aug 2014
  • Taiwan

The staff was so poor.

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Hong Kong

沒有禮貌,不懂禮節,肌肉練得再好,腦袋空空也是沒用 遲到,說謊,垃圾亂丟,不配合回收分類,表裏不一 如果想體驗花錢是大爺的話,不要來我家 有本事花大錢去住飯店,別想省錢還想當大爺 丟臉

Great hostel! I would definitely recommend people to stay here. It's a bit of a trip to the city center, but it's not too bad. The host was really nice and helpful too.

• 26th Jul 2014

屋主人很好,會給予很多路線,食物等不同的意見,只是地點有點遠

The owner is very familiar with bus route and can advise in detail about which bus stop to get on/ off/ transfer to get to specific destination. Very helpful!

The day did not really start off well when I was questioned on my identify on my arrival. But Mr Xie turns out fine. He is knowledgeable about the area and definitely is willing to give and share information on places to visit and transportation routes etc. In the evening, he even treats the quest to traditional taiwan snacks from the nearby night market.

There was no one at the hostel to meet us when we arrived; another guest actually sorted out our room and showed us around (The owner said that we were late even though we'd sent an email to say we would be late earlier in the day). There are two locked doors to get through before entering the property. The hostel is in a nice area but far from the railway station and rest of town. It was fairly clean. £15.75 for a twin room, decent kitchen and we could use his washing machine.

Great atmosphere there! Cozy common area...helpful owner...The location might be a bit far from Taichung station but its okay for me because I was about to see different sides of Tunghai / Taichung. There I met great Chinese friends who shared similar background with me and we had a tremendous communication at the only night I stayed there. I missed the serendipity.

Phenomenal hostel in most respects. Roof terrace right beneath one of Asias tallest buildings - the skytower. Stunning common area with loads of cooling facilities kept spotless. The only thing that let it down was the terrible beds. I think they vary (my girlfriend was in room 501 and they were fine) but the ones in room 402 were horrendous. Cheap bendy metal meant the bunker beds swayed everytime someone moved. Terrible let down for an otherwise great hostel.

the hostel guy not only gave wrong info but also insulted me

此人根本沒有來,評論純粹為報復性 是純粹來找碴的客人