Hostel Dandelion Reviews

No. 22, Yishu St., Longjing Dist., Taichung, Taiwan

The place is not easy to find but it is the only negative point. The owner is really kind and helps you prepare your visits. you got all you need there. If you like cats you will enjoy it as I did.(there are four cats in the hostel)

I had a really great time in Taichung, it was really wonderful to met such a nice friendly host. Thank You!

• 26th Dec 2015
  • Singapore

Instead of being a hostel which I had expected, it was more like a "boarding house"... in a subdivided flat, far away from city center. Arrived 1.5 hours earlier than the time I picked when booking, the owner wasn't even at home so I couldn't even check in. His home was up 4 or 5 floors so be prepared to walk up some stairs. Owner also didnt bother to turn on the air-cons... Had to give him some identity documents just to get the key, which is extra troublesome to check out. Bad. Just Bad.

• 21st Nov 2015
  • Hong Kong

唉,有鑒於hostelworld只讓訂房的人罵人,不讓提供住宿的人罵人 所以我就省下罵你的力氣,想想一整串的評價都是超過90% 就你一個40%,想也知道是報復性評價 無所謂啦,呵呵

I had a great time. The cats were very fun. The staff were very helpful. The street the hostel is located on is really lovely and worth a stroll, however I would agree with other commenters that the distance from the city center made travel a little bit complicated. Still worth it for good value and a good experience.

The owner is very knowledgeable, providing us lots of useful information and advices. location is convenient near the university. btw his cats are so cute.