9.8
Superb 145 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 145 Total Reviews
Hostel David Located at Pere Lazetica 6 (Carina), , Mostar.
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Mostar HNC 88 000 Pere Lazetica 6 (Carina)
98% 145
43.3460015 17.8120521
    Rooms available

• jamiedela
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
7th Jul 2016

Pedja just loves taking care of travellers and will go above and beyond to male your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible! Cooks an amazing breakfast everyday and will offer lunch and dinner as well, organises a fantastic and flexible Herzegovina tour! Rooms are incredibly spacious, 8 bed dorm could easily fit 16. Without a doubt the best and most homely hostel I've been to, can't make a single improvement

• Australia, Female, 18-24
6th Jul 2016

Amazing!!! We absolutely loved staying here. The host was so friendly and treats everyone there like they are his family. Supplied breakfast was delicious, and as a group we went to the waterfall which I recommend. The beds are very comfortable and there is good aircon. Wouldn't stay anywhere else!

• Bosnia And Herzegovina, Male, 31-40
23rd Jun 2016

The ambience is excellent , great food for breakfast . The rooms are clean and tidy , staff friendly and helpful

• Canada, Female, 18-24
23rd Jun 2016

Pedja the hostel owner is such a lovely man and he really takes care of you. He made some awesome breakfasts and even offered to make lunch and dinner. The beds are super comfortable as well. Would definitely go back!

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
13th Jun 2016

Everything is perfect. The breakfast is homemade and it's gorgeous. The owner plaja is a perfect guy.

9th May 2016

Hostel David was the best hostel I've stayed in in 2 months of traveling . It was immaculate. The owner greeted me with a bowl of soup and a beer. The free breakfast was great and filling. The owner was always solicitous of my needs. I was met at the bus station and shown the way to the hostel which was very nearby but would have been hard to find at night. I wish I'd stayed longer.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
8th May 2016

I've been travelling for a few months now, and this has been one of my top hostel experiences! Awesome host greeted our group of 6 with beer, bread & delicious homemade chicken soup. The next morning we even got a great breakfast before rushing out to catch the bus. Book here, stay longer & enjoy. 👍🏼

1st May 2016

They are so insanely nice. Gave me free awesome soup when I got in and made me awesome breakfast every morning. Enjoyed it a lot!

• Switzerland, Mixed Group, 25-30
28th Apr 2016

We were a group of 8 and had a great stay, the hosts welcomed us with a warm soup and a beer and prepared an amazing big & tasty breakfast gor us, highly recommended :)

• Australia, Female, 25-30
24th Apr 2016

Amazing hostel! !! Unfortunately the weather was no good so I didn't go on the tour everyone raves about but spoke to other there who recommended it. Breakfast is delicious, huge and different every morning and if you're lucky you might get some soup and rakya at times also. Whole place is kept very clean with nice outside area also and owner is always up for a chat and a laugh. Thank you :)