Hostel David Reviews

Pere Lazetica 6 (Carina), Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Fantastic hostel, highly recommend!! Had a great stay.

• 31st Oct 2014

An incredible experience; I arrived in Mostar a stranger and left feeling one of the family...I did not want to leave. What makes this hostel better than any I have ever stayed at was how I was made to feel like a king. In fact Stepan makes this his personal challenge and greats you as the 'president' or the 'queen'. There he organised a haircut for me, gave me unlimited amounts of rakia and cooked me a beautiful meal; all free of charge! Forget the neighbouring hostels, Hostel David is the one!

Definitely the best atmosphere of all the hostel I went to. Thank you for all it was a pleasure to stay in your hostel. I had such a great time and was desapointed to leave. Carry on like this you are all awesome

We had a great stay at Hostel David - it felt like home very fast. The friendliness of the staff and the service culture is amazing. We had nothing to worry about and felt like kings and queens :)