Hostel David Reviews

Pere Lazetica 6 (Carina), Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Such an incredible stay here! Right from the start the hostel felt more like a home. Being offered juice and meals throughout the day and really anything we needed made us not want to leave the hostel. Highly recommend the tour they offer for €25, not only do you get driven to wonderful places around Mostar but you get personal stories and experiences and all questions answered. Truly such a great experience and highly recommend it for anyone visiting Mostar, you will not be disappointed!

Pedja and the staff made me feel like family from the minute I arrived to the minute I left; awesome experience.

Thank you very much Andrew, can see again. Thank you for the positive energy. Pedja

Splendid hostel ever! Atmosphere is really nice and I could feel like a home. You can get a welcome coffee,food. Breakfast is good as well. Really appreciated ,owner is really nice,also staff. And they have a day trip tour which go to 3-4 places and you can swim at waterfall and including lunch,some admission. Really really nice. I really really want to say Thank you thousand times. I want to come back this hostel one day. So if you go to Mostar,definitely recommended!!!

Thank you very much my best friend. Pedja

We had such a nice host in this hostel, welcomed with some Bosnian specialities (burek) with a staff that really care about the comfort of its clients. We also have delicious breakfast. Rooms are spacious and comfortable, very clean, we definitely recommand it. Location is also good, about 7mn by foot from the mostar bridge.

Thank you very much and I am happy about what you like.

Great hostel, with a very friendly owner who cooks guests a lovely free breakfast in the morning. Would stay there again!

Thank you very much. Pedja

Great location: 5 min walk from bus station and historical centre; Staff is very friendly; Clean, good value; Nice facilities: beds are good, there is a kitchen with fridge, and nice "front yard", where you can hang out during the day/evening and have a beer. Personal lockers would make this hostel perfect.

I hope so we will see again. Pedja

It was awesome..

Thank you very much. Pedja

Easily the best hostel I have ever stayed in, and I've stayed in over 50 hostels in Europe. Firstly the staff are incredible, just the two guys working there, they socialize with guests, cook meals and provide drinks, give tours of the Herzegovina region (a must do) and completely go out of their way to make sure your experience in Mostar is the best. Genuine people. The hostel is located perfectly between the main station and old town. couple minutes walk to both. Definitely coming back!

You are very big person with big heart and thank you very much. Pedja

Really recommend this place! It felt like you were in the family. The only con is the safety. There were no lockers and no doors locked.

Thank you very much i hope we will see again. Pedja

Cracking hostel, Unkas was really helpful and couldn't do enough for you. Defiantly recommend.

Thank you i hope we will see again. Pedja

Have the hostel because of the positive reviews selected and can the impression only confirm. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and big enough. Also the furnishing is modern and comfortable.

Perfectly located near the main-station. Perfect service, clean rooms, exquisite food. I really can recommend this hostel and also the owner Pedja who greets all his guests in the morning.

Thank you so much.My friend nice to meet you. Pedja

Very clean modern room (exactly like the pictures) . wi-fi use free of charge. Very friendly staff. Very good english. Room cleaning was always top.

Thank you very much. Pedja

Everything was good except wi-fi in downstairs. And maybe they can offer slippers for guests.

Sakir thanks for coment. Now the signal is much better, I had to change the compan, but thanks to the solution.

The staff are amazing, the rooms are so clean, the linen is brand new, there is an air conditioner for heating and cooling, this is the best hostel I have ever stayed in! It is close to everything and the owners are so kind, I was sick and they brought me tea and took my temperature. I have ever experienced such amazing hospitality and high level of maintenance from a hostel. Thank you so much, I will definitely return!

Thank you very much Barbara i hope so we will see again. Pedja

The staff is really really kind and you will have a great time getting to know them. Everything is clean and whatever request you have the staff gladly will help you. Only one negative aspect: the staff wont acknowledge the deposit you pay in advance. That is, in the end you have to pay 10 percent more than stated.

We could not have had a better experience at hostel David. The owner is so kind and thoughtful. It was an awesome location and the sunny courtyard was such a nice touch. Thank you!

Thank you very much great person. Pedja

Suuuper nice staff, that serves you with traditional Raki, and Burek, and whatever they have and can offer, they take pride in the region they live and will gladly help you discover Mostar and the surroundings. Downsides: internet is 5/10 (but it works) and ppl smoke in the common areas in the hostel (and people smoke ALOT in BiH) and it can be very hard for someone who quit smoking to stay