Hostel David Reviews

Pere Lazetica 6 (Carina), Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Once you open the front door, you are part of the family. We went on the tour (including going to Blagaj, Počitelj, Kravice waterfall, Međugorje) and was absolutely amazing and totally worth it. They just treat us like we are like their family members. This is basically a home away from home. Many of us traveling solo just met there and ended up going to Mostar all together. Definitely one of the best hostels ever stayed!

I had the best sleeps of my trip here, good quality beds and a comfortable setting, and room was huge! Had a living room and mini-kitchen (extra to main one) in it! Staff was great and super respectful, also mingled and had fun with us sometimes too. Will definitely go back next I'm in Mostar.

Great hostel very close to the bus and train station and a short stroll away from all the main sights in mostar. The hostel provides a free breakfast (even available when you need to catch an early bus) and a clean towel which is great coming from split and dubrovnik. Rooms are spacious, have good AC and comfy beds. Only thing I missed was a locker to store my valuables in.

Staying in mostar is impressive. But your stay will be more special if you stay in the cozy, beautiful hostel David. The familly made my stay in mostar more special.

Great hostel with nice staff. I went on the day tour with the hostel that went to the waterfall and a few other places. it was really good. rooms are clean and nice and big. big burek and donut things for breakfast to fill u up for the day

Lovely people and atmosphere, great and comfy and clean facilities and awesome tours, could not recommend higher!

Absolutely excellent hostel (one of the best I have stayed in), amazing owners, excellent facilities, clean & comfortable rooms & perfect courtyard. I'm not sure if there were lockers, but the hostel felt safe & secure. The location is ideal - perfectly located between the bus station and the old town with lots to see in between.

Good location, super staff, cool atmosphere, great playlists, perfect dorms, very clean, etc. All good! In 4 years I have done a LOT of hostels around the world and this one is definitely in my top 5.

Great location close to the bus station and a nice walk to the bridge and the market streets. Place was overbooked when I arrived but they were very helpful in getting me a place to stay. Rooms were pretty spacious and had ensuite bathrooms. Nice courtyard to hang out in. Definitely recommend here when in Mostar

Hostel David is probably one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. I went to Mostar for a weekend in July and thanks to the hostel my stay there was just amazing. The staff was very friendly, sharing, caring. They also provide a tour around some interesting places and to Kravice waterfalls! It was just unforgettable. I met lots of nice and cool people in the hostel which I got friends with. The hostel owner is a very nice man and I'm very thankful to him for his hospitality.

• 25th Jul 2015
  • Ukraine

I stayed for 3 nights in Hostel David, I really enjoyed the time I spent there, it was the best time of all the vacation in Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro. The atmosphere is really great, especially thank to the owner and his sons that work in the Hostel, they are really friendly and it is great to talk with them about many topics, recent war included. It is really easy to socialize with the others travellers in the Hostel as well. It is recommended to go to Hostel David :)

Great staff! A real family feel to the hostel and it's very easy to meet people!

A great family run hostel with a relaxed atmosphere, wonderful staff, comfortable beds and good A/C. David will go out of his way to make sure you have a great time and often leads tours himself to the nearby attractions (Kravice Waterfalls, Blagaj Tekke). Definatly worth a couple nights stay!!

Incredible home away from home! Could have stayed there forever! And the aircon in the rooms is a huge relief!

This place is AMAZING!! great staff that take you out on day tours and show you a fantastic time. great food - breakfast and welcome drinks - its like you're their extended family. Mostar is definitely a great place to explore Bosnia and this hostel was one of the best I've stayed in. Also super easy walk from the bus station (less then 5 min) and easy walk (less then 10 min) to the old town.

This is a warm and inviting place. Welcomed with a cold drink and snack. Large rooms with lots of space. Didn't take the tour but heard great things from others who did.

hostel David has definitely been one o my favourite hostels so far on my trip! It has a very homely feel and. It was super easy to make friends. A bit out of the town centre but is a nice walk in. I also recommend the tour they give around Herzegovina to the kravice waterfalls!

Loved the little courtyard. Great staff, very kind.

Amazing staff, always caring for me. I arrived extra early and they offered coffee and tea as soon as I was there. All was really clean and new.

The owner is te Best! World recommend this hostel to every one!

« first « Prev 1 2 3