Superb 135 Total Reviews
Superb 135 Total Reviews
Hostel David Located at Pere Lazetica 6 (Carina), , Mostar.
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Mostar HNC 88 000 Pere Lazetica 6 (Carina)
97% 135
43.3460015 17.8120521
    Rooms available

9th May 2016

Hostel David was the best hostel I've stayed in in 2 months of traveling . It was immaculate. The owner greeted me with a bowl of soup and a beer. The free breakfast was great and filling. The owner was always solicitous of my needs. I was met at the bus station and shown the way to the hostel which was very nearby but would have been hard to find at night. I wish I'd stayed longer.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
8th May 2016

I've been travelling for a few months now, and this has been one of my top hostel experiences! Awesome host greeted our group of 6 with beer, bread & delicious homemade chicken soup. The next morning we even got a great breakfast before rushing out to catch the bus. Book here, stay longer & enjoy. 👍🏼

1st May 2016

They are so insanely nice. Gave me free awesome soup when I got in and made me awesome breakfast every morning. Enjoyed it a lot!

• Switzerland, Mixed Group, 25-30
28th Apr 2016

We were a group of 8 and had a great stay, the hosts welcomed us with a warm soup and a beer and prepared an amazing big & tasty breakfast gor us, highly recommended :)

• Australia, Female, 25-30
24th Apr 2016

Amazing hostel! !! Unfortunately the weather was no good so I didn't go on the tour everyone raves about but spoke to other there who recommended it. Breakfast is delicious, huge and different every morning and if you're lucky you might get some soup and rakya at times also. Whole place is kept very clean with nice outside area also and owner is always up for a chat and a laugh. Thank you :)

• Australia, Male, 25-30
12th Apr 2016

The best place I've ever been hands down. Pedja is one of the best blokes you will ever meet and his kids are awesome too. Very helpful, down to earth and the best sense of humor you will find. Very short walk to the famous Bridge and also so close to the bus station in a quiet little street. I can't wait to come back and visit in the future!

27th Mar 2016

The staff were incredibly hospitable and kind, providing free breakfast and dinner. It was pretty empty during our visit (off-season), but fantastic nonetheless. Would absolutely stay again!

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
22nd Mar 2016

Hostel David is great!! Not only do you meet new people staying there, you meet the family and friends of the family. They are really warm and welcoming, you will feel right at home especially for solo travelers. David gives a pretty good tour around the important points of interest in Mostar and explains the rich history that the town has to offer. I would recommend staying during the summer but off season is better to for avoiding the hordes of tourist. Dont be afraid to chat with the family!!

• Slovakia, Female, 25-30
6th Mar 2016

The hostel was one of the best I have ever been to! A super host, everything was tip-top! Perfect breakfast, family atmosphere, nice talks! Thank you very much!

• Bosnia And Herzegovina, Male, 31-40
19th Feb 2016

very nice place to vacation. class service and kind staff