Hostel David

9.9
Superb 203 Total Reviews

• Canada, Male, 18-24
12th Apr 2017

When we arrived we had booked a 6 person dorm, Pedja had the audacity to upgrade us to a private room with private bath. He then forced us to have his homemade stew, which might have been the best stew I've ever had, and free beer. He continually made us eat his homemade food every morning at no extra cost. The friendliness of everyone at the hostel was too much of a constant joy.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
11th Apr 2017

You should definitely stay at this hostel! I had an incredible stay here and the hospitality I experienced was second to none. Pedja is a wonderful host that feeds you a welcome dinner and breakfast in the mornings. It is also very clean and social so it is easy to meet people as a solo traveller. Overall - I was blown away by this hostel and highly recommend it!

11th Apr 2017

Hostel David is a great place to stay in Mostar- the owner is extremely friendly and will make you breakfast and drink raki with you. And his son is helpful is showing you how to get around town. I would highly recommend this place!

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
10th Apr 2017

There are no words that can explain the amazing visit we had in Mostar because of the host of this hostel. When we arrived to Mostar, rather than us needing to try and figure out where the hostel was, the owner of the hostel - Pedja, had his son David waiting for us at the bus station to walk us back to the hostel. Once we arrived, we were greeted with a free "welcome supper" as well as a shot of local Rakia. The beds were very comfortable, everyone was very nice, it was clean. Stay here!

10th Apr 2017

It's the best hostel I have ever been to. Yes it's safe, centrally located and fairly priced, but the real gem here is David and his father Pedro. They will host you, tell you stories, prepare meals for you, and before you know it you are immersed in bosnian (herzegovinan !) culture. It has more of a homestay feel and the first hand accounts of the countries history will always stay with me. If you're not staying with them you're missing on half of what Mostar has to offer.

9th Apr 2017

I love it here. I don't think I have ever enjoyed a hostel so much. Amazing hosts! Amazing free meals! Amazing day tour! You name it I was pleased. I kept extending my stay because I was having such a great time. Sarah from Canada :)

• Australia, Female, 18-24
31st Mar 2017

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Incredibly clean, very homely with comfortable beds. Pedja and his family are the most welcoming and wonderful people who will stop at nothing to make you feel at home. Breakfast in the morning made by Pedja himself - one of the best omelettes I've ever had! His son waited for me at the bus station to walk me to the hostel. Very grateful for this as a solo female traveller arriving in the middle of the night.

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
31st Mar 2017

We had an amazing stay at hostel David. Staff is super caring and friendly. Breakfast is amazing, beds are comfortable, kitchen is large. Location is perfect, 4 minutes from bus station and 10 mins from old town. Amazing hostel, highly recommend!

• India, Mixed Group, 18-24
28th Mar 2017

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in Europe and very friendly atmosphere.Internet connection is everywhere around the hostel.Great food and they offer a lot of it.walkable distance to all attractions of old Town.definitely recommend if you're going to stay in mostar

• England, Mixed Group, 31-40
17th Mar 2017

We thought this was a lovely little hostel - they were super helpful with information about the town and they let us keep our luggage there even beyond the listed checkout time. We drove here and we were able to park our car (and they helped us with parking!) in the courtyard, so it felt really secure. We were welcomed with some delicious soup which, after a long drive, was just what we needed; breakfast was included in the price too.