Hostel David Reviews

Pere Lazetica 6 (Carina), Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Have the hostel because of the positive reviews selected and can the impression only confirm. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and big enough. Also the furnishing is modern and comfortable.

Perfectly located near the main-station. Perfect service, clean rooms, exquisite food. I really can recommend this hostel and also the owner Pedja who greets all his guests in the morning.

Very clean modern room (exactly like the pictures) . wi-fi use free of charge. Very friendly staff. Very good english. Room cleaning was always top.

Everything was good except wi-fi in downstairs. And maybe they can offer slippers for guests.

• 28th Feb 2015
  • Turkey

Sakir thanks for coment. Now the signal is much better, I had to change the compan, but thanks to the solution.

The staff are amazing, the rooms are so clean, the linen is brand new, there is an air conditioner for heating and cooling, this is the best hostel I have ever stayed in! It is close to everything and the owners are so kind, I was sick and they brought me tea and took my temperature. I have ever experienced such amazing hospitality and high level of maintenance from a hostel. Thank you so much, I will definitely return!

The staff is really really kind and you will have a great time getting to know them. Everything is clean and whatever request you have the staff gladly will help you. Only one negative aspect: the staff wont acknowledge the deposit you pay in advance. That is, in the end you have to pay 10 percent more than stated.

We could not have had a better experience at hostel David. The owner is so kind and thoughtful. It was an awesome location and the sunny courtyard was such a nice touch. Thank you!

Suuuper nice staff, that serves you with traditional Raki, and Burek, and whatever they have and can offer, they take pride in the region they live and will gladly help you discover Mostar and the surroundings. Downsides: internet is 5/10 (but it works) and ppl smoke in the common areas in the hostel (and people smoke ALOT in BiH) and it can be very hard for someone who quit smoking to stay

Fantastic hostel, highly recommend!! Had a great stay.

• 31st Oct 2014

An incredible experience; I arrived in Mostar a stranger and left feeling one of the family...I did not want to leave. What makes this hostel better than any I have ever stayed at was how I was made to feel like a king. In fact Stepan makes this his personal challenge and greats you as the 'president' or the 'queen'. There he organised a haircut for me, gave me unlimited amounts of rakia and cooked me a beautiful meal; all free of charge! Forget the neighbouring hostels, Hostel David is the one!