Hostel David

9.8
Superb 243 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 25-30
7th Aug 2017

I loved this hostel! The staff are super nice and great fun. One of the best places I have stayed. I would highly recommend the tour they offer, it was the best tour I have been on! It is close to the town and the bridge as well.

• England, Couple, 18-24
6th Aug 2017

They gave us free pie! The staff are super chilles out and really friendly. Bit of a walk to the bridge but a good one 😊

• England, Female, 18-24
2nd Aug 2017

I had the best stay here - lovely clean rooms and great people, Lucy the volunteer included! She took us down to the river and a little mini tour of the town. I would also recommend the day tour with Quasi - such a funny day and you definitely get your money's worth of food and wine. A really nice atmosphere for solo travellers especially and such a warm reception upon arrival too, thank you all! Breakfast was incredible too - would definitely return.

1st Aug 2017

I loved everything about this hostel. It's super close to the bus/train station. The atmosphere was great, especially at nighttime. The aircon worked well, even during a record heatwave. The breakfast was fresh and good. Everything was very clean, too. I went on the 7 stop organized tour through the hostel as well and can't recommend it enough. After four months of traveling, that day is probably one of my favorites.

31st Jul 2017

All around a great hostel to stay at. Great atmosphere for solo travelers. Wonderful air conditioned rooms and a delicious breakfast. I highly recommend the tour that the put on. Best hostel I have ever stayed at.

• davidmwilson
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
26th Jul 2017

This place is awesome! Welcomed by food and a drink, free breakky was great! Great day tour through the hostel, really worth the money. If you can stay a few extra nights I highly recommend

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
22nd Jul 2017

Best hostel in the world! My second time here and will be back again. The tour is a must, it takes you to 6 destinations including the famous Blagah and Kravice waterfall and includes a free lunch with traditional Bosnian food and wine. There are tours for the same price in town but only go to 3 destinations and do not include the lunch and entry ticket to the waterfalls. The tour guides are so genuine and hilarious and add so much to the enjoyment of the day! Amazing value for money!

16th Jul 2017

Great staff, great space, great free breakfast. Really they went above and beyond. Would recommend the Herzegovina tour. It seems pricey but it's worth it for a big day with lots of transport, free drinks and some food included. Definitely stay here, you won't regret it!

• willsreeve
  • England, Male, 18-24
7th Jul 2017

A score of 10 is the only way to demonstrate how much better this hostel is than any other I've stayed at. On arrival the owner offered us food he'd cooked and drink...then the same the next morning and evening every day! Baldric (great guy) took us on a tour to great places, we were fed all day and force fed strong wine, i tried to resist but I was weak! In summary this isn't a hostel, it's a family and you're very welcome! Hostel David is why I'm in love with Bosnia! Ciao Brate!

• Dulo1995
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina, Male, 18-24
4th Jul 2017

All praise for guest house David and all praise for Predrag. The trip that enabled us looked like a time machine that returned us back 700 years ago to the territory of the then Bosnia and Herzegovina. Food is a perfect Predrag a great cook and on a trip and in the apartments we ate in his food. Thank you once again for everything we see again.