Hostel David Reviews

Pere Lazetica 6 (Carina), Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Incredible home away from home! Could have stayed there forever! And the aircon in the rooms is a huge relief!

This is a warm and inviting place. Welcomed with a cold drink and snack. Large rooms with lots of space. Didn't take the tour but heard great things from others who did.

hostel David has definitely been one o my favourite hostels so far on my trip! It has a very homely feel and. It was super easy to make friends. A bit out of the town centre but is a nice walk in. I also recommend the tour they give around Herzegovina to the kravice waterfalls!

Loved the little courtyard. Great staff, very kind.

Amazing staff, always caring for me. I arrived extra early and they offered coffee and tea as soon as I was there. All was really clean and new.

The owner is te Best! World recommend this hostel to every one!

Nice clean rooms highly recommended great staff

Relaxing community fostering environment. Flexible understanding staff.

Great homemade pies and lovely staff will make you feel right at home!

Just two nights here but they were fantastic!! The owner is so nice and runs a tour that gets you to all the just see sights of Mostar and its surroundings. It's located about a 15 minute walk from the old bridge and old city but only 2 minutes from the bus station which was nice. The beds are comfy and rooms are very very spacious. Got breakfast each morning which consisted of a variety of local food. Will 100% be coming back to stay here.

I stayed 2 nights at this hostel and had a really great time. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Outside area was a great place to hang out and have a drink with fellow travellers after a long and hot day walking around Mostar. Breakfast was also included. If you go to Mostar, stay at Hostel David!

Such an incredible stay here! Right from the start the hostel felt more like a home. Being offered juice and meals throughout the day and really anything we needed made us not want to leave the hostel. Highly recommend the tour they offer for €25, not only do you get driven to wonderful places around Mostar but you get personal stories and experiences and all questions answered. Truly such a great experience and highly recommend it for anyone visiting Mostar, you will not be disappointed!

Had a wonderful stay at hostel David :) The owner is a wonderful host and had coffee and breakfast for me every morning. Really enjoyed Mostar!

• 26th Jun 2015

Pedja and the staff made me feel like family from the minute I arrived to the minute I left; awesome experience.

Thank you very much Andrew, can see again. Thank you for the positive energy. Pedja

Splendid hostel ever! Atmosphere is really nice and I could feel like a home. You can get a welcome coffee,food. Breakfast is good as well. Really appreciated ,owner is really nice,also staff. And they have a day trip tour which go to 3-4 places and you can swim at waterfall and including lunch,some admission. Really really nice. I really really want to say Thank you thousand times. I want to come back this hostel one day. So if you go to Mostar,definitely recommended!!!

Thank you very much my best friend. Pedja

We had such a nice host in this hostel, welcomed with some Bosnian specialities (burek) with a staff that really care about the comfort of its clients. We also have delicious breakfast. Rooms are spacious and comfortable, very clean, we definitely recommand it. Location is also good, about 7mn by foot from the mostar bridge.

Thank you very much and I am happy about what you like.

Great hostel, with a very friendly owner who cooks guests a lovely free breakfast in the morning. Would stay there again!

Thank you very much. Pedja

Great location: 5 min walk from bus station and historical centre; Staff is very friendly; Clean, good value; Nice facilities: beds are good, there is a kitchen with fridge, and nice "front yard", where you can hang out during the day/evening and have a beer. Personal lockers would make this hostel perfect.

I hope so we will see again. Pedja

It was awesome..

Thank you very much. Pedja

Easily the best hostel I have ever stayed in, and I've stayed in over 50 hostels in Europe. Firstly the staff are incredible, just the two guys working there, they socialize with guests, cook meals and provide drinks, give tours of the Herzegovina region (a must do) and completely go out of their way to make sure your experience in Mostar is the best. Genuine people. The hostel is located perfectly between the main station and old town. couple minutes walk to both. Definitely coming back!

You are very big person with big heart and thank you very much. Pedja