Hostel David

Superb 219 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 219 Total Reviews

18th Jun 2017

This place was incredible, one of the best hostels I've been to during my trip. La place était incroyable, une de les meilleures auberges de mon voyage.

• Singapore, All Female Group, 18-24
11th Jun 2017

Pedja opened up his home to us and provided us his home cooked food. He put so much thought into each room (cleanliness/ facilities/ photos on the wall) and is always ready to share stories with you. Would definitely return to his place if i ever come to Mostar again! ☻

• England, Female, 25-30
7th Jun 2017

Great hostel a short walk from the old city. David's dad arranges a great tour of the local area and they also held a BBQ while I was there which allowed me to meet loads of fellow travelers. Big garden allows for a really social space in the evenings.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
6th Jun 2017

Have never felt more welcome at a Hostel. Pedja was so lovely & completely went out of his way to help you. He also made us a different surprise breakfast every morning which was so unexpected and amazing.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
2nd Jun 2017

Had an enjoyable 2 night stay thanks to Pedja's warm, welcoming home environment. Such incredible value. Highly recommended doing the day trip as well. Thank you both!

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
2nd Jun 2017

One of the best hostels I've been to! The owner is super nice and helps you every way he can. Everything is very clean and within 10 minutes you are by the bridge. I also did the tour from the hostel and saw some amazing places I didn't know about or read about online! Definitely worth your money!

27th May 2017

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. The staff is friendly, the location is fantastic, and it actually has good WiFi.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
15th May 2017

Pedja is an absolute legend and will make your stay. He's genuinely nice and funny. You'll be given free meals, drinks, and rides to stops around Mostar - to top it all off he said if I come back he'll give me a night for free. I don't know how he makes money! It's a great house with large common areas perfect for meeting and hanging with other travellers. Wish I could have stayed longer. Spotlessly clean, secure, great location, comfy beds, good showers. Cheap even before the free stuff.

11th May 2017

Hostel David was the best hostel of my entire trip. The owner made it so, He was so generous with his time. He cooked for us a wonderful breakfast for the whole time I was there and made delicious Goulash for lunch. When I mentioned I like honey he went to the store and bought some for me. He took us on a tour of a beautiful nearby town . Overall I had a fantastic stay.

3rd May 2017

Pedja, the owner, may be the nicest man on the planet. Really. Beer and home-cooked food a nice bonus. May not be a party hostel, but can't recommend staying here enough. He is a true mensch.