Hostel David Reviews

Pere Lazetica 6 (Carina), Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Very nice hostel. The owner is very nice and welcoming. There is a cat outside sometimes and he is sweet.

Great hostel with family atmosphere and alot of hospitality. We were not sure what was happening upon arrival due to low season so reception was moved into the family home upstairs but promptly realised we were being welcomed with coffee!:) beautiful breakfast and lunch for free. Interesting people to talk to always about staff and travellers alike.

The staff at Hostel David go above and beyond, and they are what makes this hostel so great. It's a very nice hostel, good WiFi, and great location.

Our stay at Hostel David was amazing. The owner welcomed us into his home and gave us welcome drinks and soup. In the mornings, the host would give us breakfast with coffee/tea. We also met his family, which were very kind. The location was perfect, in the center of Mostar. We had a car with us, and the owner helped us find where parking was for free. The location was the only hostel we had met other people during our backpacking trip in the winter. We loved our stay at Hostel David.

Fantastic stay! Upon arrival was greeted by hot homemade chicken soup. The breakfast was amazing and different everyday. Also was served lunch for one day. Staff went above and beyond. Would 100% return.

Great hostel! The owners were so lovely and accomodating. Made is breakfast and even made lunch one of the days. Loved our stay.

Lockers were too small. Otherwise it was superb. Comes with breakfast.

I had a great time while staying at this hostel! We had a big bbq and the staff even let my two friends staying at one of the nearby hostel stay with us to party. Would recommend!

Very clean and spacious hostel. There is also a nice common room where you can enjoy free breakfast or play drink-poker with like-minded travelers. Wish I could have stayed longer!

Best hostel I've been to in a while. Believe it. Initially booked for 2 nights, stayed over a week. Free huge breakfast, incl. vegan options. Free soup occasionally in the evening (I always got it), clean, great wi-fi. Staff lives here so it feels like home and that you're part of the family. Only room for 14-16 people. Met some cool travelers here too. Pejah, Fejah, David, and Naim are the greatest hosts. Full recommend,

My stay at hoste David was such a lovely experience! The hostel is very cute and close to the main attractions and the old down in Mostar. The host was so friendly and made every effort to feel home. In the morning he cooked a rich breakfast and in the evening he was waiting with a cold beer and a delicious dinner. It was easy to get in touch with other travelers because everybody enjoyed the warm atmosphere in Hostel David. It felt like home to stay at Hostel David, I recommend to go there

• 25th Oct 2015

This is possibly the most wonderful hostel I've ever stayed. The host is so welcoming, offering drinks and dinner to us upon arrival. Such a homely experience. We not only received dinner and drinks but were also given breakfast in the morning! The beds are comfortable, the showers are hot and clean and the location is fantastic. You can't beat it for price. If you're in Mostar, you must choose this hostel.

Great hostel the staff is amazing would defiantly come again

Amazing stay! The staff made us a huge free breakfast and dinner every day. Also, they greeted us with local wine and burek, yum! The tour of Herzegovina is also great, I highly recommend it.

• 2nd Oct 2015

Arrived and we were offered Raki and Burek. Proceeded to sit and talk all afternoon with the owner Pedja. Very 'homely' feel.

Stayed there for 3 nights. I had an amazing time at Hostel David. Genuine and hard working family. The hostel is kept spotless by Beja and staff. There's a chill and friendly atmosphere with the guests that I enjoyed too. I highly recommend this place.

The place is really awesome. And the staff!! Best staff ever. I arrived late and i was starving. I asked for an open restauran, instead they brought me homemade bosnian food! They did my laundry. They lended me a notebook to watch a football match. Really amazing. I came here because of a recommendation, and didnt let me down even a single minute. Thanks David and Staff!

We had a fantastic stay at Hostel David. The staff are very friendly and it has a real family atmosphere. The wifi was probably the best we've managed to come across in a hostel so far and the beds were probably the most comfortable as well. We did the tour and it was full of suprises. We had a wine tasting of the traditional Bosnian black wine and the waterfalls were so epic. Afterwards dinner was included and we sat up on the deck with the family. They really were too kind!

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Very friendly staff. Great generous burek breakfast. Dorms are large and airy and bathrooms are very clean. There is an excellent kitchen. The real selling point is the staff. Did the tour and the guide was knowledgeable and very friendly. Good value and he gave us a great insight into real day-yo-day Bosnian life. Would strongly recommend this to anyone staying in the beautiful little city of Mostar

This hostel was amazing! They feed you plenty of food and make you feel like part of a family. The tour is completely worth taking, absolutely recommend. It's a great place to meet people, good location, and the staff are really friendly and make you feel at home. I would absolutely stay here again and recommend it to anyone!