Hostel Des Artistes Reviews

Via Villafranca 20, 00185, Rome, Italy

Incredible location, walking distance to all the sight seeing and very central. There was no atmosphere at all really because it was apart of a hotel. You have to pay to get wifi in your rooms. The bathroom wasn't very clean. But the rooms were beautiful, great beds an enough space

The hostel is good in general.But internet isn't free in the room.It's free on the 5th floor but you can use it just for 3 hours.i've met 3 people on the recepsion and 2 of them were really cold and rude.The room was enough for 10€.

Wi-Fi is not free at any room. Only one free Wi-Fi in the kitchen which gets very busy sometimes. But the hostel is superb. It is like a hotel. Everything except wi-fi is great

I was inside my PRIVATE bedroom naked and heard someone unlocking the door, it was a guy telling that he lost a cable inside of the bedroom. The receptionist, that didn't identify herself as staff of hotel opened my room and let he get inside of it!!! It was terrible, after that I couldn't feel security from the hotel. they let the corridor door closed!! Internet terrible, I had to use from the other hotel! You can't use the microwave and kettle at the same time!

I liked the hostel it is in a good location by Termini station. I think the staff need to be more welcoming on arrivals,I was told they don't do card payments and then they said yes.

EYERY THING WAS PERFECT

Good value for money and very secure.The room was nice, however I'm not sure my sheets were fresh and the showers were quite old and dirty...the basin was blocked in one, and the door had broken off on another.The wifi is free in the top floor common area only, otherwise you have to pay extra.The location is superb and I likely would stay again.The staff were not friendly.

I did not like the fact, tthat the was just a very small common room wiht internet acess. The room was normally full, so there wasn o place to sit and it was really dirty. The bathrooms were not clean either.

The location is good, 7 mins walking distance to the main station. Free internet is only provided in the common area, you need to pay more for internet in your room. The shared bathroom is somehow not so clean due to +/- 3 rooms share 1 bathroom. We stayed with 3 single bed in 1 room, but only get 1 blanket. When we asked the staff, they only add 1 king size blanket and asked us to share. How can we share the blanket when our bed is separated? Overall, this place is good but need improvements

• 30th Dec 2015
  • Indonesia

Absolutely not recommended All the pictures in the website is lie , there isn't any living room, actually the hostel is located in diffrent place of mentioned address in website

• 24th Dec 2015
  • Iran

I lived in six-beds shared room, the room itself was nice, cozy and clean but the bathrooms in general were not very cleaned. the biggest disadvantage is about wifi. For free it is just in 5th floor common area, and connection was not the best there- uncomfortable. staff is friendly, polite, they let you leave luggages if you come before check-in time:)

This hostel is basically on floor of a hotel modified into a hostel. So expect a large hotel room with multiple beds. It is quite comfortable though. It is close to Termini station. There is WiFI in the common room (guests of the hotel have to pay for the WiFI access). In general, nice place to stay in Rome.

Great stay! The wifi wasn't amazing but it wasn't bad either, had to pay 5 euros for each divide to have wifi the whole time. The rooms were amazingly clean and they cleaned and made the beds every day. You could buy a breakfast buffet for 8 euros every morning that was very delicious. Also says Hostel on there but actually a Hotel. Great stay and would definitely come back here!

• 23rd Dec 2015

About 10 minutes' walk from the main train station. And located in a quiet area, can walk to barely all the tourist spots in rome. Staff super friendly and helpful. Clean and spare room, but wifi sometimes didn't work.

The bathrooms are really dirty. However, fot 10€/night that I paid, the rooms were realatively ok. And the staff was very friendly and willing to help. The location may seem far, but being next to Termini, you can basically get anywhere pretty fast.

The made the beds everyday, breakfast is worth it.

Really nice stay, beds were lovely after a long day travelling. But there was only free wifi in the common area which didn't have many places to sit. Just some spindly tables and a couple really hard chairs. I ended up sitting on the floor. There was a microwave and kettle in the "kitchen" but no fridge. But the staff were nice, despite the chaos of moving their front desk that was going on when I arrived, they remained cheerful and welcoming. A positive experience overall.

A 10 minutes walk from the train station Termini and close to the metro station. Really friendly and helpful staff. WiFi is just in a common room on the fifth floor.

The rooms and beds were really nice, but it could have used more toilets and showers. The staff were generally nice, but there wasnt a place to just sit other than the 5th floor so when I was sitting on a stair in reception waiting for a friend I was rudely told I had to go up to the 5th floor. After explaining I was going to leave in 5 minutes when my friend arrived, he got angry and yelled at me. But the location is great and when someone stole my pillow they gave me a new one.

The location is really god, close to metro station close to train station and not far from the touristic places. The rooms are nice and the bathrooms even though are shared with many rooms of 4 people each were okay. I really recommend this hostel!