Hostel Des Artistes Reviews

Via Villafranca 20, 00185, Rome, Italy

One staff was nice but not the other man. Wi-fi is REALLY NOT good.

It's an hotel with 4 beds in the room but I liked it a lot. also there is a TV only bad thing is the absence of lockers. more electricity sockets would be nice.

I did enjoy my stay in the hostel. Rooms were clean, location is 10 mins from termini station and 20 - 30 min walking from main attractions. Staff was helpfull as well. I would stay there again. Gosia

房间很舒适,但枕头太高被子不够厚

• 28th Dec 2014
  • China

The rooms were very clean and nice, unfortunately the toilets and showers were quite dirty and unpleasant. Overall good value for money, the bathroom just needs some attention.

As others have said, it feels like a hotel converted to a hostel. I wasn't a big fan of the place. It was also very hard to meet other travelers since there seems to be no common areas. They charge for Wi-fi which I don't see why, it should just be given but whatever. There are plenty of places to eat around the area but once it gets late it seems like you may not want to be roaming the streets. It is very near Termini station and another metro station that takes you to Termini and the Colosseum

Amazing rooms !!! Super confortable beds and overall, look more like an hotel than an hostel. Hard to meet some people because there is only a really small commun area and no kitchen, but if you want to relax and have a good sleep it's the perfect place

This place ticked all the boxes and was a comfortable place to stay. It was clean, the staff were great and the wi-fi worked. Its location was close to Termini station and there were plenty of places to eat nearby. Only thing that was a bit annoying was having to have the key card in the power outlet for the power in the room to stay on. Makes it difficult to charge anything while you're out because you've obviously taken the key with you. Other than that a great place to stay.

Super nice staff!

No free wifi in the room and they charge you money if you wanna use wifi at the rooms. My bed "squeaks" a lot when i moved which was very irritating and disturbing but my other friends beds were fine.

• 29th Oct 2014
  • Hong Kong

Actually, rather a hotel then hostel - check the pictures - it's indeed great place to stay. On the other hand, do not expect much partylife, but a party-hostel is just around the corner. Pizza place and restaurants nearby, a croassant with great coffea just in front of the hostel for 1,50€.

• 26th Oct 2014
  • Czech Republic

when we checked in we were upgraded which was great! very much appreciated, however the room we were in was still not upto standard for the money we paid. The bathroom was a little run down and the showers were cold! The beds were a fairly comfortable although the slats in my friends bed broke on the first night and we had to put it back together. Location was good and rooms were quiet, but these were really the only two positives.

• 24th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Pretty good value for money for what you can get in Rome. It's close to the Rome's main train terminal but that's about it

Good place, very clean and nice terrace on roof. But not hostel atmosphere more hotel.

Very good location, very clean, helpful staff. Would thoroughly recommend it.

Perfect hostel I've stayed in !

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • South Korea

I stayed in hostel for 4 night.it's very good room.i booked bed private share bathroom that fine and i will come here again. staff is very night but i waited for the queue long time because many guests check in at the same time in the morning and i can go to room on 1am breakfast is not includ 8 euro.one thing the pizza restuarant just on the left and right the restaurant is on the right, 4euro u can eat 2persons depends what do you want to orders.

It was a while ago when I stayed at Hostel Des Artistes. But since I was travelling a lot I did not have time before to add my review. I did my booking online for a bed on a two person shared room and by the time I arrived Hotstel Des Artistes did not have my reservation even though I had a confirmation number. I did get a bed to sleep in but I had to share with 3 males and the building was not 5 blocks from Termini as it says in the hostel info, it is further away

• 23rd Sep 2014
  • Mexico

Not a hostel atmosphere

My brother n I Just stayed there for our euro trip for 3 nights and liked it a lot, the staff was really nice