Hostel Des Artistes Reviews

Via Villafranca 20, 00185, Rome, Italy

The place is ok with the cleaner, but the facilities like to wifi is so bad the connection, and we need to bring our towels, the places don't supply as normal we need to pay extra for it and Internet, another thing the bathroom is out shared no private in the room for me I don't like it?

• 24th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Missed a kitchen. The friendly are very staff hehe

Nice hostel, in a good location!

The rooms look like hotel rooms, showers are quite clean. wifi is quite bad

• 7th Feb 2015
  • Austria

Absolutely loved this hostel. Great area, amazing rooms, great people. Excellent help. I will definitely be coming again!

• 4th Feb 2015

slow WiFi. no water and WiFi in a day !!

The hotel is very close from Termini station, reception is 24 hours, rooms are clean, staff is very helpful. Recommended hotel.

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Hungary

One staff was nice but not the other man. Wi-fi is REALLY NOT good.

It's an hotel with 4 beds in the room but I liked it a lot. also there is a TV only bad thing is the absence of lockers. more electricity sockets would be nice.

I did enjoy my stay in the hostel. Rooms were clean, location is 10 mins from termini station and 20 - 30 min walking from main attractions. Staff was helpfull as well. I would stay there again. Gosia

房间很舒适,但枕头太高被子不够厚

• 28th Dec 2014
  • China

The rooms were very clean and nice, unfortunately the toilets and showers were quite dirty and unpleasant. Overall good value for money, the bathroom just needs some attention.

As others have said, it feels like a hotel converted to a hostel. I wasn't a big fan of the place. It was also very hard to meet other travelers since there seems to be no common areas. They charge for Wi-fi which I don't see why, it should just be given but whatever. There are plenty of places to eat around the area but once it gets late it seems like you may not want to be roaming the streets. It is very near Termini station and another metro station that takes you to Termini and the Colosseum

Amazing rooms !!! Super confortable beds and overall, look more like an hotel than an hostel. Hard to meet some people because there is only a really small commun area and no kitchen, but if you want to relax and have a good sleep it's the perfect place

This place ticked all the boxes and was a comfortable place to stay. It was clean, the staff were great and the wi-fi worked. Its location was close to Termini station and there were plenty of places to eat nearby. Only thing that was a bit annoying was having to have the key card in the power outlet for the power in the room to stay on. Makes it difficult to charge anything while you're out because you've obviously taken the key with you. Other than that a great place to stay.

Super nice staff!

No free wifi in the room and they charge you money if you wanna use wifi at the rooms. My bed "squeaks" a lot when i moved which was very irritating and disturbing but my other friends beds were fine.

• 29th Oct 2014
  • Hong Kong

Actually, rather a hotel then hostel - check the pictures - it's indeed great place to stay. On the other hand, do not expect much partylife, but a party-hostel is just around the corner. Pizza place and restaurants nearby, a croassant with great coffea just in front of the hostel for 1,50€.

• 26th Oct 2014
  • Czech Republic

when we checked in we were upgraded which was great! very much appreciated, however the room we were in was still not upto standard for the money we paid. The bathroom was a little run down and the showers were cold! The beds were a fairly comfortable although the slats in my friends bed broke on the first night and we had to put it back together. Location was good and rooms were quiet, but these were really the only two positives.

• 24th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Pretty good value for money for what you can get in Rome. It's close to the Rome's main train terminal but that's about it