Very Good 1,787 Total Reviews
Very Good 1,787 Total Reviews
Hostel Des Artistes Located at Via Villafranca 20, 00185, Rome.
Italy
Rome 00185 Via Villafranca 20, 00185
77% 1787
41.9051995 12.5051236
    Rooms available

• France, Female, 18-24
21st May 2016

Really nice hostel! Well located, 3 minutes away from the metro. The receptionist that did our checkin was really nice and helpful (thanks again for the wifi!). The rooms are nice and clean, with a TV! The beds are so comfy, it was even difficult to wake up in the morning. The terasse is also really cool. The only bad part was the bathrooms, they were quite dirty during our stay. The wifi works well but is kinda slow (except on the 5th floor). Thanks again for a lovely stay!

11th May 2016
4.9

La recepcionista rubia de anteojos es muy antipática. El personal en general NO es muy atento, excepto el recepcionista de pelo largo y otro de unos 38/40 años de pelo corto.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
7th May 2016
5.4

I was extremely disappointed with my stay at Drs Artists. For starters, my bed was very uncomfortable and extremely squeaky- everytime I moved in my sleep Id wake up from the noise and worry it would waken the other people in my room. I was also very unimpressed with the cleanliness- the bathroom smelt awful for my entire stay and was pretty dirty. This was one of my worst hostel experiences so far- I would not recommend. The only saving grace was its proximity to the train station.

• joejae72245
  • South Korea, Male, 25-30
6th May 2016

Overall I had very good experience with this hostel. Staffs are very kind. Facilities are good. I was okay with the toilet and bathroom, but my roommate was complaining about it. For me, compared to experience in other hostels and airbnb about bathroom, the hostel had quite decent condition for it. Hot water is always ready, but there are some difference on the water pressure depending on which shower room you choose (I was on the second floor). Very good location. You can print sth for free.

• Argentina, Female, 25-30
30th Apr 2016

I had a really good experience. Perfect location for backpackers, the staff was friendly and all was better than expected. I will come back!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
28th Apr 2016
7.1

Stayed here with a friend for 2 nights, we were a bit underwhelmed. If you're looking for a fun youthful environment, you may want to look into other hostels. The walk from the hostel to city attractions isn't very pleasant (through a sketchy part of town) so I recommend taking the metro, but be warned that the metro ends around 11:30pm on weekdays, which is annoying if you want to stay out later. Otherwise everything was good, very clean and quiet place.

• dnoland
  • USA, Male, 18-24
26th Apr 2016
4.0

Even a bit less than I expected from a $20 dorm. Requested a 3 bed, was placed in 2 bed. No great common places. The reception area was definitely the nicest part of the place, maybe even to the point of being misleading. 1 bathroom for however many dorms in my area... And the shower hose has no mount, what an experience! Overall I didn't die or get anything stollen and I even slept a little bit. 1.75 stars

• England, Female, 18-24
5th Apr 2016
8.0

Quite a good place to stay, but more of a hotel feeling than a hostel, so not such a great way to meet other travellers. Decent price, but a bit of a distance away from the main sights if you want to save money by walking. I didn't have the breakfast because it was way to expensive, but it looked like you got a lot for your money. Staff were friendly and helpful enough.

• Argentina, Female, 25-30
31st Mar 2016

Excellent hostel, it's one of the best I've ever been. The rooms are big and spacious, the personal is very friendly, and the toilets are always clean. It's more a hotel than a hostel, I was surprise to discover that when I arrive, and it's totally worth it. Just 2 remarks: - Facilities:Small kitchen with only a microwave (nothing else). But, you're in Rome! Go and grab a bite in some of the restaurants nearby! - Security: No lockers in the room, but one safe deposit.

• Hong Kong, Male, 18-24
31st Mar 2016
7.7

The room and toilet is clean. It has a good location and near to the metro and termini station. Overall is quite comfortable and it worth in this price. By the way the city tax is not included so everyone should aware of it