Hostel Dharma Reviews

Spinčićeva 2, Rijeka, Croatia

Hostel was kind of far out of the main area in Rijeka but it was very nice. Clean, new, beautiful facilities and they offer yoga in the mornings. There is a large outdoor patio and a little cafe underneath the hostel. Most comfortable beds on my trip so far.

The staff at hostel Dharma were amazing. We had an issue with our cars paperwork and had to get in contact with France. They made life very comfortable and were always trying to help us out. The facilities are great so clean and the comfiest hostel bed I've ever slept in!! The food they serve here is also amazing. It's a nice 20 minute stroll to the city along the beach with amazing beaches and bars only 5-10minutes walk away.

• 9th Sep 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

We loved staying at the Hostel Dharma. It was the perfect spot to relax after 2 weeks of backpacking before flying out the next day. They arranged for an airport transfer and were super helpful. They gave my friend free breakfast because it was her birthday! Breakfast was delicious. Very clean and wonderful.

no kitchen available for the travellers. we are far away from the centee city if you have a car this is perfect. there is also a bus that takes you there. but oveall good peice/qualitu.

My first ever time using a hostel and this was very impressive, the people are welcoming, polite, informative and more than helpful. The views were stunning. Chose this one because f parking and free. WiFi good, clean,bus ride into the city or drive. Large shopping mall in walking distance with multiscreen cinema. Breakfast nd lunch are offered at a reasonable priceprice. Overall i would certainly recommend his hostel. The beach was in walking distance. And many beaches close by car.

• 4th Sep 2015
  • Wales

I've never written a review before but I enjoyed this place so much I had to. staff were very friendly and helpful giving us great tips. It was 100 metres from a beach that wasn't filled with hundreds of tourists. I got to feel like I was really staying in a small town in Croatia surrounded by locals rather than a tourist hotspot. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to relax by the beach, take their free early morning yoga classes and enjoy the seafood restaurant across the road at Boric.

• 4th Sep 2015

We only stayed for one night but I can say that the hostel is very clean and quiet and the location is perfect for relaxing. The view from the outdoor terrace is breathtaking and the staff is friendly and helpful.

Great chilled out hostel, close to a nice beach, free yoga and great cheap vegetarian food. Atmosphere was average as not a great social space and location 20 min walk from centre - bus takes 5 mins. Would recommend if you want a relaxing hostel.

Somewhat cut-off, and you have to walk through the dark port district at night. If you have a car this is obviously no problem and you do get a free parking space (no gates, but CCTV, seems safe). Yoga class is an experience. Very cool because not many people join and you get a beautiful view in the morning. Wi-Fi did not work properly in our room. The facilities are nice and new, but the place is still somewhat "under construction". Excellent staff.

Very nice hostel. Clean, almost hotel-like and nice staff. Besides location, wich is not really in a pretty area, it great value for money.

• 11th Aug 2015
  • Denmark

This Hostel is located in the middle of an industrial estate, near to a very noisy aerodrome with no facilities near by. It was so hot and airless in the hostel due to no air-con that we had to have the windows open, and the aerodrome was so noisy we were kept awake all night long. We paid for a private room that way tiny, hot, uncomfortable and expensive. I will NEVER be staying here again.