9.0
Superb 109 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 109 Total Reviews
Hostel Dharma Located at Spinčićeva 2, , Rijeka.
Croatia
Rijeka CROATIA 51000 Spinčićeva 2
90% 109
45.3147285 14.4750559
    Rooms available

• Northern Ireland, Female, 25-30
17th Aug 2016

Highly recommend this place for a relaxing stay in a comfortable bed, great food, great staff, great facilities. One of the best hostels I've been to! They did my laundry for just 50KN and I highly recommend the veggie breakfast. The free yoga class is a nice touch - although you do need to be an early riser as it starts at 0730. If I had one suggestion it might be to offer the option of a later yoga classes that you can pay for as well as the early morning free class, for lazy people like me!

• Austria, Couple, 25-30
12th Aug 2016

The staff was very friendly and helpful and gave us good recommendations about what to do in Rijeka. The rooms were nice and clean. We loved the delicious breakfast in the morning! The best we ever had in a hostel! The location is a bit outside from the city (car is helpful and there is free private parking on the site) but a busstop is close. They have a nice backyard (great view to the sea) and free yoga classes in the morning. We absolutley can recommend Hostel Dharma!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
12th Aug 2016

The hostel is situated out of the town, but near some nice beaches. Breakfast can be buy for 20 kunas and is really good. We had to share one key for the hole dorm, so it was sometimes complicated. There is no kitchen, so don't plan to cool something while you're here. Staff was really helfull and the place was clean.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
10th Aug 2016

Hands down my favourite place I stayed on my travels!! Super clean and bright rooms, air conditioning as well! Staff where super helpful with all my questions. Close to food and the beaches. Easy to get to with the bus also! If I'm ever back in Rijeka I'll be back :)

• Germany, Female, 31-40
9th Aug 2016

This has been my first stay at a hostel and it was a good choice. It's situated a bit outside of the center (20-30 mins walk) but easily accessible by the bus line nr 1. I slept in a 7 bed dorm with air condition and slept quite well in the bed. The staff was friendly and helped with every question I had. Breakfast was tasty too, if you like vegetarian food. At 7.30 there was a free yoga lesson for beginners and it was quite interesting to take part in it. The bathroom was small but clean.Thx

• Denmark, Female, 25-30
9th Aug 2016
8.0

The staff is great and very helpful. What can make this place even better is a "hang out"spot for there guest. Yoga in the morning was basic but super!

• England, Female, 41+
16th Jul 2016

Fabulous value for money and extremely helpful staff. We especially appreciated the vegetarian restaurant and the free yoga sessions. Would highly recommend. Bev and Pete

• Hungary, All Female Group, 18-24
1st Jul 2016

We had an amazing time here! It is very close to a small beach, not too close to the city center, but that wasn't a problem. Nice rooms with own bathroom and a beautiful view to the sea. The best part was yet the extremely friendly staff! They even organised a yoga class in the morning just for the four of us. I could only recommend this hostel.

• Singapore, Female, 25-30
4th Mar 2016

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful and the beach is just a few mins' walk away. Though it might be a bit far for people who would like to visit the city center.