Hostel Dharma Reviews

Spinčićeva 2, Rijeka, Croatia

Really nice place with beautiful sourounding and view to the sea. All is new and clean, I loved having my own bathroom. Service and food excellent, I will come again.

• 24th Nov 2013
  • Croatia

The girl who was in my group came back from the hostel with some insect bites. She had to go to the doctor because that was scratching too much. I think we stayed at room 9. You might should check it out in order so future guests won't need to pass through this.

We are really sorry for inconvenience. This last month was very humid and still warm. Because of such a weather it was big possibility that some mosquitos or some inesct could flew in. We will try to solve this problem and to put permanent net on windows. Once more we are sorry for such inconvenience.

It was very very difficult to find this hostel. Once we did we didn't know where to enter or where the reception was. Other than that it was great. Once we found the staff they were very kind and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable.

Nice hostel, very nice and helpful staff. Although, you are not allowed to bring beverages to your room and alcohol is forbidden completely. Hostel is quite far away from city center, although easily accessible by cab.

I stayed at the hostel for 3 nights and it was always clean, the view is super pretty (you can see the mediterranean sea and the mountains) and the stuff is super nice- i forgot my calender there and they even sent it to me by post for free- thank you again. i would really recommend this hostel!

• 19th Aug 2013

There weren't many people around in this hostel, which meant the staff were extra nice and accommodating. I didn't realise before I had booked that the place was meat and alcohol free, but it didn't really matter in the end. One guy gave me a free lunch when I told him I had missed breakfast, and surprisingly for a vegetarian meal it was really good! Rijeka however is a dull port city that should be avoided, so this place makes a good stopover.

Really nice clean place to stay, staff couldn't be more helpful. No party atmosphere but in a really refreshing way.

• 18th Aug 2013

We were her world a short night in transit back to Italy, would stay here again. Pros: Staff is very friendly and helpful, the hostel itself is new, well kept and clean. Very spacious, our 6 people room sported a private bathroom in addition to the communal one at the floor. Cons: security boxes in the room would've been nice, the hostel is hard to get to by night (you need to go past a fenced guardhouse with few signs). Dunno about public transportation, bit far from city center.

• 17th Aug 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The place was very nice and the staff was friendly. Our breakfast was very tasteful. We really liked our short stay here. The hostel was a bit difficult to find, but they are working on it.

• 16th Aug 2013

perfect wi-fi, very friendly staff, nice breakfast choice (vegan), with a bar on the ground floor and a big green space outside. the room was super clean and very bright with new forniture.

Great hostel but not a fantastic location, found it quite difficult to find (had to follow the number 1 bus!) We had a car which we were required to park OUTSIDE the secure gates so it wasnt safely locked within the complex even though there was plenty of parking. Room was fantastic, very new and clean, would have benefited with a fan though as it was quite warm. Was glad we had the car so we had the freedom to drive to nice beaches etc

Great staff: helpful and friendly. Beach with a bar nearby. Centre of Rijeka 10 Kuna, 15 min bus ride away. Clean and comfortable. No AC or lockers yet, but they are a new business. Free wifi and free yoga. Staff were happy to sort out a cheap service to the airport.

• 12th Aug 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Really good location right next to the sea and a nice beach with mainly locals. 10 minutes bus ride to the center and 5 mintes walk to a shopping mall where you can get whatever you want. Rooms were clean with a modern furniture. Nevertheless you are not allowed to sit outside drinking beer or smoke cigarettes. Breakfast is recommendable but if you are not an early-bird, you have a problem. The dinner times are changing every day. All in all it is more like a guesthouse than a common hostel.