Hostel Dharma Reviews

Spinčićeva 2, Rijeka, Croatia

We only stayed for one night but I can say that the hostel is very clean and quiet and the location is perfect for relaxing. The view from the outdoor terrace is breathtaking and the staff is friendly and helpful.

Somewhat cut-off, and you have to walk through the dark port district at night. If you have a car this is obviously no problem and you do get a free parking space (no gates, but CCTV, seems safe). Yoga class is an experience. Very cool because not many people join and you get a beautiful view in the morning. Wi-Fi did not work properly in our room. The facilities are nice and new, but the place is still somewhat "under construction". Excellent staff.

Very nice hostel. Clean, almost hotel-like and nice staff. Besides location, wich is not really in a pretty area, it great value for money.

• 11th Aug 2015
  • Denmark

This Hostel is located in the middle of an industrial estate, near to a very noisy aerodrome with no facilities near by. It was so hot and airless in the hostel due to no air-con that we had to have the windows open, and the aerodrome was so noisy we were kept awake all night long. We paid for a private room that way tiny, hot, uncomfortable and expensive. I will NEVER be staying here again.

This place is so nice! The staff is so friendly and they will help you with everything. You really feel at home. Great location just by the ocean and close to a hoppingcenter and Lidl. And they have yoga in the morning as well. Would recommend this for sure. 😊

Great stay at Dharma Hostel in July with my friend. The hostel is very nice, modern, well equiped, and above all, the staff is very friendly and helpful. They helped us organizing our trips, renting a car. They were always reday to help us, answering at all our demands. Always with a smile. It's easy to get there by public buses, stopping 100 meters far from the hostel. I definitely recommand Rijeka and Dharma Hostel !

Good place, Enjoyed the staff. Would recommend.

I just loved the place. It has amazing view to the sea and beautiful park around with their own veggie garden. Place is clean and modern. Staff couldn't be friendlier and more helpful, and the brekkie was the best (I had a yummy veg lunch in their diner as well). And I did their yoga class in the morning. What an excellent idea to promote healthy lifestyle and sustainability....

• 14th Jul 2015

A nice hostel, very clean with very frendly staff. Location just 2-3 km from the City centre but just 200 m from the nice beaches. Higly recommend to all who stay in Rijeka.

• 12th Jul 2015

More like a small hotel. Very clean rooms and friendly staff.

Not a regular hostel stayer this was a delightful surprise. Located in an industrial area it's not easy to find. Twin room with ensuite was a surprise. Comfortable. WiFi was reasonable. There's no kitchen on site and nothing near by although the beach is a quick walk down the hill. Parking onsite is easy and secure and free.l

• 3rd Jul 2015

Perfect place to have some quiet time but if you want to meet lots of people or party I would choose somewhere else. Food was great, rooms great, staff great.. Everything was great, just not a super social hostel I suppose. Unless you're into 6/7am yoga, which wasn't what we were looking for ;)

The place is really clean and really quiet. It was perfect for me as I was looking for a couple of quiet days . The yoga is nice, but a basic level... Definitely not the level I am used to doing. Without a kitchen or common area to use, I would only stay a couple of days, as you just have your bed to sit on.

The hostel location is not that easy to found - as it's hidden inside indrustrial area but is quite good as it is not far from beaches. Its clearly explained in hostel description dough. Its a very total wellness oriented hostel, clean and very new. Very friendly staff. So if you are looking for a good, little but not too much out-of-world experience oriented to your body and mind wellness. this is a must go. If you are looking for a messy hostel for party, avoid.

A nice hostel which is a little bit out of the city centre. But easily accessible by bus (10 minutes) or even walking (30 minutes) and it has an amazing view over the coast, right 5 minutes from the beach. The staff is super friendly and speaks perfect English, always open for a nice chat. Also, the price is more than reasonable for a clean, tidy hostel. I strongly recommend this one for everyone who comes to Rijeka!!!

Pleasant helpful staff and clean hostel with nice grounds. No self catering facilities/fridge and only vegetarian food served. Didn't do laundry as charge was an incredible £5 per wash.

Not so far away from city center.Amazing view of the Port. Clean, Secure and nice morning breakfast.