8.4
Fabulous 1,298 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 1,298 Total Reviews
Hostel Diana Park Located at Uudenmaankatu 9, , Helsinki.
Finland
Helsinki 00120 Uudenmaankatu 9
84% 1298
60.1650947 24.9417220
    Rooms available

26th Sep 2016
7.4

Nice staff and a good location but the beds squeak and the mattresses need replacing! Considering the money your asking having knackered beds is ridiculous!

23rd Sep 2016

Quiet hostel, brilliant showers.

20th Sep 2016

Good hostel in the centre of town. Only complaint is the lack of close power chargers for the top bunks led a girl above me to wire a fire hazard plug with a light next to my pillow where the board hung.

16th Sep 2016

Diana Park hostel its highly recomemended. Staff are very friendly, attentive and professional. I had a serius accident on the street, and they supported me not only as a customer but also as a friend, to make me fell better in a hard situation. The location is also excellent, very close to the center, restaurants, museums... Thank you very much again for the friendship and the support you offered to me.

• Saudi Arabia, Male, 31-40
15th Sep 2016
6.3

It is an old place where beds are small and creaking with any slight movement. The room is very warm although the outside temperature is 13 C. The noise from the street is high. There is no elevator

14th Sep 2016

The staff were very kind, professional, and helpful. The hostel itself is located two tram stops away from the train station not far from where the ferry docks either. It's on the 3rd floor of a walk up (no elevator) which wasn't a big deal. The entire property is cleaned daily, the showers are large, lots of hot water, the kitchen was one of the most functional I've used in a hostel (cooking oils, basic seasonings, hand soap, details like that). I'm quite pleased and would happily return.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
13th Sep 2016
8.0

I couldn't ask for a better location, right in the hear of design distric. Helpful staff. The lockers fit just 1 small luggage, so had to leave a few things out

13th Sep 2016
8.0

Welcoming staff, adequate facilities, we liked the area but carrying heavy cases up several flights of stairs was a struggle for us.

10th Sep 2016

Great facilities and very clean. Lights go out early, so if you're looking to hang out with people you meet you'll have to find a bar.

9th Sep 2016
7.1

I was hoping for a more social hostel, but I didn't find it here. The kitchen area was nice, but I never saw anyone in it. In general, I never saw anyone in this hostel, except for the staff. The only time I saw my roommates was just before bed, as everyone was lamely tucked in right at 11pm. The receptionist was very helpful in suggesting some local eats, so I appreciate that. It could very well be the types of ppl who were here at this time and not the issue with the hostel itself.