Hostel Die Etage East Reviews

Langhansstra�e 8, Berlin, Germany

It was a great hostel. We took private rooms and they were absolutely clean. The facilities were very good. Full strength of wifi, breakfast was great, kitchen was filled with all the utensils and equipments. Separate key is provided for all members so that u can easily go in and out at anytime. The staff was very friendly and nice.

• 2nd Oct 2015
  • India

The location was pretty easy to get to, it was clean, and the staff members were always very friendly and helpful.

Breakfast was great !! Staff is nice and helpful :)

Recomended for young backpackers. Clean and nice. Helpfull staff.

The staff were great always willing to answer your questions and help out. The room was spacious and there were lockers provided even the locks! But we could not fit our big bags in there. The kitchen provided some entertainment as there is no stove so people were cooking pasta in the microwave. The location is a bit of a way out but there is a great tram really close that runs all the time. I thought this was a great hostel to stay in.

Staff were brilliant in telling us how to get to different places and selling us tickets. Kitchen was okay only downside no hob. Room was a good size but only complaint would be the blinds were no good. Didn't cover the windows and still let light in even when closed. street light out side came right through. We still had a good stay in Berlin. Breakfast was wonderful. lots of choice and included in the price of the booking. Best breakfast we have had on our trip so far!!

Great hostel, breakfast was good, wifi great, staff very helpful, printed off directions to anywhere we asked about. Only negative was it wasn't 24 hour reception but they have good hours still

Storage room for bags in in the open area in reception, not safe. Showers have poor drainage. Diane behind the desk is lovely and flirtatious 💕

I had a great time staying at the Hostel Die Etage East! The hostel was very clean, the staff was very helpful and nice, everything was perfect, from our rooms to the facilities, to the breakfast. The location of the hostel is not bad because it is well connected with trams and metro. Would definitely recommend the hostel to everyone, it has everything you need for a pleasant stay :)

• 11th Sep 2015
  • Croatia

My stay here was really good. I would recommend staying here if you are in Berlin. I had only a few issues. For example the kitchen is closed at midnight if it get too rowdy in the hostel and also they accidentally over booked my room by one night, so I ended up not having a bed but a couple was nice enogh to share a bed so I didn't have to sleep on the floor. Other than that, the place is awesome.

Pretty nice hostel! Frindely people, amazing breakfast and everything always clean. It was the best hostel I found in Europe. Keep going!

Awesome hostel, great staff, very secure, great location. Breakfast every morning was a nice touch.

great clean place with perfect personnel

The hostel is located a bit far out of the city but is easily accessible by tram. The staff were really friendly and helpful and there was a really sociable atmosphere. The kitchen is well equipped and there is a supermarket nearby. The breakfast was excellent.

This is a great hostel for meeting people, highly recommended for anyone traveling alone or groups looking to make friends. Facilities for making food were provided and better than I found in many other hostles and for the price charged you couldn't find a nicer place.

This place was incredible value for money! Breakfast was spot on and varied, rooms were huge (in a good way). Kitchen facilities had every appliance you could think of and stuff you didn't even know you would want. Showers were very pleasant and the staff were absolutely awesome! Location was a bit out of the way but 9 stops on a tram to the centre (Alexanderplatz) isn't a huge problem. Would 100% recommend.

Nothing negative to say about this hostel!

It was not actually much vacuum cleaned (in dorm) - that is the only one aspect. All other things were good or excellent:)

I never leave comments for hostels but this place was great so I will 😊 The staff were great, especially the Polish woman who was on reception most of the time I was there - super lovely! Helpful at looking up anything you need to get to or suggestions of things to do. Great to have breakfast included. Very easy to meet people here - lots of other solo travellers. Good bathrooms also. Thanks guys!

• 15th Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

It was a nice hostel. you will easely meet people and do something together. the breakfast is goodand even included in he price. it is a bit away from the centre and bars en clubs. but easy to go by 24/7 trams / metro. There are nog many toilets and showers. 4 toilets and 2 showers for 24 people. staff is open and try to help most of the times, except for transport.