Hostel Die Etage Reviews

Katharinenstra�e 14, Berlin, Germany

"Time to go home" "May I at least check the transport i should take to the place I am heading for?" "NO". The check-out time is 10:30 (the earliest I ever seen), it was 10:40am and I was expelled from their place. They are not actually a hostel, but a place to host teen excursions. In the spare time they work as hostel. I don't care sharing a space with teens, but the staff will drive you away, with no mercy. It's one of those places who thinks it's a favour to host you. No, thanks.

The staff was very welcoming. The staff of the hostel was very convienient because they allowed us to check in later than they offered to which was helpful since we couldn't arrive earlier. The presentation of the accomodation by the woman who welcomed us was really clear. The accomodations were clean which made our stay very comfortable. The hostel is far from the center of berlin but it is close to the ZOB which is also a good point when you come by bus to Berlin.

• 20th Jun 2014

Pros: Kitchen, nice living room, spotted maps in the halleways (bars, clubs), a supermarket on the other side of the street, good price, free earplugs Cons: definetely not a party place, no age restriction, sometime not so friendly staff

Ok hostel but just too far from all the action.. Way too far

Very nice hostel

Nice Hostel which is situated in a great district , friendly helpful staff, international guests --> we really enjoyed our stay and definitively recommend Die Etage! :)

• 8th May 2014

Overall, the hostel is very good. Although, I'd not recommend to stay there during high season. They have few showers and I imagine that with the place crowded and it will form a line. They have a common space with sofas, a fridge and dishes. All very clean and organized. If you are looking for a cheap place with everything you may need for a couple of days in Berlin... Thats a good shot.

Awesome and cheap hostel in a great neighbourhood! The staff was also very friendly. A minor inconvenience was unstable water temperature while taking a shower.

• 1st May 2014