Hostel Dino Reviews

Mladena Balorde 1, (Musala Square), Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Dino and his mother are amazing. I 100% recommend the tour they offer totally worth it the waterfalls at the end are out of this world. The staff is very helpful always offering help and the hostel is very clean.

Absolutely fantastic stay at Hostel Dino! Facilities and location are great; but above anything, Tanya is so lovely and really made our stay there memorable.

The owner was so kind. She welcomed us with free welcome drink and great hospitality. It's just less than 10 min from the bus station and the way to old town is relatively close, full of intersting shops. I really recommend it.

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Japan
  • All Male Group, 18-24

It doesn't seem a hostel. No common area to meet people. Very nice staff, well situated and clean, but tiny room (for 3 people) and extremely hot in june, difficult to sleep

I had an absolutely fantastic time staying at Hostel Dino for three nights! When I first arrived, Tanya greeted me with a cup of tea and explanation of the Hostel and Mostar. The bed was great, as was the bathroom. Everything was clean. Wifi provided. The day tour run by the hostel to the waterfalls and other sights was the highlight - super easy to organise and well priced for a full day of enjoyment. The hostel is a great place to stay. Thank you Tanya and Dino for such a pleasant stay!

It was perfect. Very clean and very nice people working there. We did the tour and it worth a lot. We would repeat it!

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Spain

During my stay I did not find any flaws. The hostel is located very close to the tourist center of the city to the famous bridge is about 8 minutes walk. I can safely recommend this place.