Hostel Dino Reviews

Mladena Balorde 1, (Musala Square), Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

주인아주머니가 친절해요~~ 화장실은 하나라 불편하고 게스트룸은 2층이지만 우리나라로 따지면 3층입니다 ~ 캐리어들고가시면 정말 힘들지만 주인아줌마가 도와주시더라구요 ^^ 근데 방이 엄청 좁아요 ... 다른 호스텔 더블룸보가 좁은듯해요 ㅠㅜ

Everything was as expected unless I had to pay a local tax (around 1€ per person) which is not indicated on the website. The morning we left the price changed again with around 50 cents of euros more. It's not much but I'm uncomfortable with people changing their price without advertising it. Still it was a nice place to be and the owner gave us some homemade coffee during the afternoon

• 15th Aug 2014

Hostel Dino make surbooking. We didn't sleep to the hostel but to her friends and we're not the only one!! Don(t go there.

Good location in Mostar, but otherwise it was a bit rough. The "security" was leaving my bag in an unlocked cupboard in the lobby. The bed was hard as stone. I was supposed to take their tour to Blagaj but got stuck in the north because of the rains this summer. Every time I saw the woman running the place she would bring it up. Eventually she demanded I pay for the tour anyway because the guy who runs them had expected me. I refused, and let's say the mood was frosty after that.

Great place

House owner lady was very friendly, and even though we arrived bit early due to morning train we were welcomed and were able to drop our bags on the balcony while the room was cleaned. Got an ensuite room instead of shared for the same price, room was clean and location near the river and a few minutes walk to old bridge and old town was great. Inner yard access felt secure and surroundings were quiet for a good nights sleep. Small few rooms hostel, so not very lively if you are looking to chat.