Hostel Dino Reviews

Mladena Balorde 1, (Musala Square), Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

주인아주머니가 친절해요~~ 화장실은 하나라 불편하고 게스트룸은 2층이지만 우리나라로 따지면 3층입니다 ~ 캐리어들고가시면 정말 힘들지만 주인아줌마가 도와주시더라구요 ^^ 근데 방이 엄청 좁아요 ... 다른 호스텔 더블룸보가 좁은듯해요 ㅠㅜ

Everything was as expected unless I had to pay a local tax (around 1€ per person) which is not indicated on the website. The morning we left the price changed again with around 50 cents of euros more. It's not much but I'm uncomfortable with people changing their price without advertising it. Still it was a nice place to be and the owner gave us some homemade coffee during the afternoon

• 15th Aug 2014

Hostel Dino make surbooking. We didn't sleep to the hostel but to her friends and we're not the only one!! Don(t go there.

Good location in Mostar, but otherwise it was a bit rough. The "security" was leaving my bag in an unlocked cupboard in the lobby. The bed was hard as stone. I was supposed to take their tour to Blagaj but got stuck in the north because of the rains this summer. Every time I saw the woman running the place she would bring it up. Eventually she demanded I pay for the tour anyway because the guy who runs them had expected me. I refused, and let's say the mood was frosty after that.

Great place

House owner lady was very friendly, and even though we arrived bit early due to morning train we were welcomed and were able to drop our bags on the balcony while the room was cleaned. Got an ensuite room instead of shared for the same price, room was clean and location near the river and a few minutes walk to old bridge and old town was great. Inner yard access felt secure and surroundings were quiet for a good nights sleep. Small few rooms hostel, so not very lively if you are looking to chat.

no common room or kitchen

Great experience, private room with AC. A little bit of walking to the Old Bridge, but is good for those who want to sleep away from tourist masses. Very close to the river, even closer to the main bus station, which was super helpful. The garden itself may not look very nice for some people, but I had no problems with it - it gives some privacy from the city life. There is a large cafe/club nearby for those who like it. Awesome and very helpful and friendly staff. We liked it a lot.

Had a great stay! Stayed in the double room with shared bathroom. The room was clean and the bed good. The room did get pretty hot though. For me the fan was enough, my roommate had more trouble sleeping. Also the bathroom is shared with two dorms. And sharing one bathroom with about 8ppl is too much (occupied). Still would recommend. Great owner, excellent location. And go eat cevape at rota right next door!

Lovely staff! Always smiling and willing to help with anything. Accidentally got an upgrade to an ensuite room on our first night, they made moving to our new room really easy. Went on the tour around the area, Dino himself takes you out, he's really knowledgeable and gave us an amazing tour of the area. Its really close to everything Mostar has to offer, 5-10min walk to the beautiful old town. Highly recommended!

Hostel Dino has by far been the best place I have stayed on my trip. The lady is very lovely and friendly. The tour that the hostel does is well worth the money. Spent about 3 hours relaxing under the water falls and had a traditional home made dinner when we got back. Thank you for the experience.

When we arrive they told us there is overbooking and seems it is something usual!!! For us it was inconvinience because we expect one, but moved in different building, divided from our friends. We had separate bathroom, but it wasn't problem to be in the hostel with the others! But the host was very nice and smily!

Good location about 5 min walk to the old town and Mostar bridge. We did the tour with Dino- good value for money and very interesting. He was not your typical tour guide but answered all our questions. No lockers in the rooms but the hostel itself is very secure. No common room/area to hang out with other travellers. Good value for money.

The owner was so kind and helpful the I enjoyed the conversation with her drinking a cup of coffee.

Hostel located next to the city center. No kitchen, refrigerator, or microwave. Double rooms have more beds, and two are offered but this is not exactly double. The price is increased by two euros (four Bosnian crowns) at the entrance to the hostel. At nights in the weekends, listening to music / people drinking / party people in an area next to the hostel.

Air con not in every room and the room had no wardrobe, fridge or anythng other than a bed and fan.

Great hostel. Good location, rooms are nice, staff are very friendly. Wifi works very well. I would stay here again.

Firstly I couldn't find the hostel as the sign has disappeared - ended up staying in the owners cousin's place with a private room. All brand new but no else staying there.

Very friendly and welcoming owners. Lack of power outlets in rooms.

• 30th Jun 2014