Hostel Dino Reviews

Mladena Balorde 1, (Musala Square), Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Hostel Dino has by far been the best place I have stayed on my trip. The lady is very lovely and friendly. The tour that the hostel does is well worth the money. Spent about 3 hours relaxing under the water falls and had a traditional home made dinner when we got back. Thank you for the experience.

• 15th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

When we arrive they told us there is overbooking and seems it is something usual!!! For us it was inconvinience because we expect one, but moved in different building, divided from our friends. We had separate bathroom, but it wasn't problem to be in the hostel with the others! But the host was very nice and smily!

Very nice staff,helpful to.Thanks lot for all...

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Croatia

Amazing location, right in the city center. Clean hostel, friendly and helpful staff that know English. I stayed there for a week and I highly reccomend .Great one day trip to waterfalls

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Norway

The owner was so kind and helpful the I enjoyed the conversation with her drinking a cup of coffee.

Hostel located next to the city center. No kitchen, refrigerator, or microwave. Double rooms have more beds, and two are offered but this is not exactly double. The price is increased by two euros (four Bosnian crowns) at the entrance to the hostel. At nights in the weekends, listening to music / people drinking / party people in an area next to the hostel.

Air con not in every room and the room had no wardrobe, fridge or anythng other than a bed and fan.

Firstly I couldn't find the hostel as the sign has disappeared - ended up staying in the owners cousin's place with a private room. All brand new but no else staying there.

Very friendly and welcoming owners. Lack of power outlets in rooms.

• 30th Jun 2014

It was really nice. Thank You!!!!!

This is a cool hostel, very central and inexpensive. I found the owner very approachable and helpful and the rooms are very cheap also. Would definitely come back!

The owner was very helpful and friendly, showing us a map and locations to see and do. Great little bar area to join friends and meet new friends.

• 21st May 2014
  • Spain

This hostel was the best! The staff are all very kind and helpfull. The great thing about this hostel is that it has its own bar, so it is very easy to meet other people... I reccomend one day tour around Mostar to waterfalls, blagaj & pocitelj

• 21st May 2014
  • Burundi

We stayed in a 9 bed room, nowhere to put bags and made me feel like an illegal immigrant in such cramped conditions. Location great, very close to old town sites, owner very friendly. But that room is not big enough for 9 people!

Barely 10 mins away from main bus/train station by walk. Not really far from Old Bridge. Many supermarkets nearby & restaurants too. The owner of hostel was kind. I booked 8 bed dorm but owner asked me if I can shift to 2 bed dorm at same price as some big group was coming. Hostel was quiet which is good. Overall I enjoyed my stay here for 2 days. Drinking alcohol & smoking is not allowed in the hostel which was best part.

Beds are a bit hard and the staff should be more relaxed and friendly.

We stayed here one night. It was very nice and comfortable. Cheap too! The lady who runs the hostel was very friendly, she even served us tea with fresh baked pastry, that was very delicious! The night was quiet and relaxing. The room was clean.