Fabulous 398 Total Reviews
Fabulous 398 Total Reviews
Hostel Dino Located at Mladena Balorde 1, (Musala Square), Mostar.
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Mostar 88104 Mladena Balorde 1, (Musala Square)
89% 398
43.3446399 17.8122924
    Rooms available

22nd Aug 2016

Enjoyed my two day stay at Dinos Hostel! Definitely recommend doing the day tour of the region with Dino. For 30 euros, he takes you to Blegnaj Old Town (you can drink the water from the stream), Pocitlej Old Town, Kravice Waterfalls, and Medugorje. An issue I have is that you are not allowed to consume alcohol on hostel grounds (we still though), but hostels should allow everyone to drink as long as they are not loud. Either way, still highly recommend this place!

• Malaysia, Female, 18-24
17th Aug 2016
7.4

Enjoyed my stay here. 7 mins walk from the bus stop and avout 10 mins walk from the Old Bridge. Breakfast was included, the owner makes a wicked coffee. Clean, comfortable with air-conditioning.

13th Aug 2016

A well-rounded hostel. Security is solid with the front door being locked and large individual lockers. Location is fantastic being between the lively Old Town and necessarily-to-visit bus station. Staff is pretty nice. The atmosphere was okay. They have tours, but outside that, there isn't much hanging out I could see. Cleanliness is way better than average. No complaints. Great value for the money in Mostar. The beds are nice, but the bathrooms are a little weird. Not a big deal though.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
12th Aug 2016

Absolutely loved this hostel! It was located a short distance from the bus station and from the town centre. The staff were lovely... even doing my washing for me. I would also recommend the tour. Whilst it is a bit pricy it is the best way to go to the waterfalls. There was a good mix of solo travellers and small groups so it had a great atmosphere. The only thing I didn't like was that they take your passport. There was no problem at checkout but I just like to hold on to it myself.

• Poland, Couple, 31-40
10th Aug 2016

We had a private room for the two of us. The room was spacy and clean, at this hostel you feel like at home. In the morning you get a dougnut and coffee / tea and you chat with the owner, a lovely lady. Location is ver good. We can definitely recommend this hostel!

10th Aug 2016
3.7

Note used to give bad scores,no rage here, only experience of more than 300 hotels and a really bad one this time. 1st, I have been attracted by the high score of this place. A score absolutely overrated based on my experience. Literally aggressive staff, no lockers, rest/bathroom doors which cannot be closed, bath-towels as sheets, staff wake us up with light to set up beds in the middle of the night... Flee!!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
9th Aug 2016
8.0

Really cool family and a nice hostel

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
7th Aug 2016

A great hostel at such a low price. Tania is such a lovely host, so helpful. The place is very tidy and modern and plenty of opportunities to meet great people as a solo traveller. Highly recommend

• Singapore, Male, 25-30
5th Aug 2016

Staff were really friendly and helpful. Location is superb; just 5mins walk from the main bus station and the old town.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
1st Aug 2016

I had such a good experience here. Tania filled in as my substitute mum, offering me tea of a night time and helping me with any question/problem I had (and did my washing). Would 100% stay here again! Bunk beds were comfortable, the pillow plump and the dorm was very spacious. Showers are actually ATTACHED to the wall not the hand held ones which was an added bonus. The tour that her son Dino does was also incredible! Three big ticks for location walking distance to the bus station and old town