Hostel Dino Reviews

Mladena Balorde 1, (Musala Square), Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Perfect location just 2-3 min walks to the old bridge, Dino's family are super friendly especially her loving mother. She take care of me during my stay and I feel like home. Absolutely recommend this hostel, don't miss it!!!

Really comfortable stay and great value, especially considering it's excellent location, with old town and the bus station within a ten minute walk from the hostel, which I felt was absolutely perfect! Getting a personal tour of the area/different places in Herzegovina was an incredible experience I didn't plan on having, but I definitely would recommend doing the tour to anyone!

Great location close to the bus station and within easy walking distance to the old town. Run by a very friendly family. Tske their Herzegovina tour

A comfortable place to stay in Mostar. Walking distance from the bus station and old town. I recommend taking the hostel run tour, it's well worth it. The best part of Hostel Dino by far was Tania! She was so friendly and welcoming and helpful! She really made my trip to Mostar the best it possibly could be!

Dinos mother is lovely although it's a bit odd that you have to take your shoes off in a place that only has marble floors. Good location. Good tour although the guy taking it only speaks Italian, luckily two of us speak a little so we got by, but don't know what would happen if no one knew any..little to no atmosphere due to non peak season (only 3 of us in 12 bed dorm) and lack of hang out space or kitchen. Very clean. "Linen" is the massive towel, take care not to actually use it as a towel.

Good location. Comfortable bed. Clean bathroom. Nice staff. The bads? No kitchen (since Mostar doesn't have much variety in food, it would be a good thing) and a bit noisy (you can hear the yard voices really loud, and the vacuum cleaner is a constant during the day). All in all, thumbs up.

Staff was great. Helped set up a tour for us and when we arrived late she greeted us no problem. Room and facilities were nice and clean. Walking distance to everything. No complaints at all!

Our stay was comfortable and quite. Very much enjoyed it. Thanks.

Very nice atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff with a lot of information about Mostar and a big common space. We loved the air conditioning!!The daily tour is really interesting especially waterfalls!

• 18th Aug 2015

Poor wifi in some spots of the room. Nice location and staff.

great location and helpful staff!

Close to train/bus and old town. 10bed dorm has two joint toilet/shower cubicles so often busy. No other bathrooms available for use - that we could find! Secure lockers and key-entry a positive. Owner was very abrupt/dismissive initially, however super friendly offering Turkish coffee later in the day. Be aware this is a dry hostel- owner doesn't allow any alcohol on site - would have been good to know! Very little atmosphere, common room is a stark dining room. Dino's waterfall tour was great!