Hostel Dioklecijan

7.8
Very Good 481 Total Reviews

15th Apr 2017
5.1

There was no reception area, and upon arrival there was nobody to meet me. I knocked on a number of doors, disturbing other guests and residents, before I finally called the host so I could be let in (and their contact info is incorrect.) This is NOT a hostel. I ended up sleeping on the couch in an apartment that was being rented by 4 college girls. There was no kitchen, no trash cans, no common area. They also required that I pay the reservation fee again upon arrival.

• Spain, Couple, 31-40
5th Apr 2017

Difficult to find since there's no sign at the entrance, but compensated with a great location and helpful staff

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
13th Jan 2017

This hostel is a bit hard to find because it is actually just apartments. There is no sign outside and no reception. We had to call to have someone come meet us. There is a small kitchen and no common room. Not much social interaction but it's less than 10 minutes from the train station and the owners are a very sweet couple. They showed us around and were very accommodating. I would stay here again!