6.4
Good 475 Total Reviews
6.4
Good 475 Total Reviews
Hostel Dioklecijan Located at Obrov 10, , Split.
Croatia
Split Dalmatia 21000 Obrov 10
64% 475
43.5095390 16.4376041
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
20th Jul 2016

Great place to stay. Fully equipped self contained apartment with fridge and everything. Very comfy rooms and great air conditioning. Fantastic little restaurant across the lane way. Will definitely stay again. It's so well located and close to everything we needed. Thank you!

8th Jul 2016
2.3

The hostel was dirty. There were no lockers available for security and the dorm doors did not lock. Staff were often absent and there are only 2 showers in total. Would not recommend.

1st Jul 2016
4.9

This should not be listed as this is by no means a hostel, more like a room for rent. When we arrived, there was no check in, nobody there to greet us and we wondered if we were in the right place. Knocked on the only door I could find, waking up the other 'guests' of the apartment who couldn't tell me how they checked in. No website or contact number, we had to ask the nearby cafe for assistance and they happened to know the woman who eventually came after 20 min with the key

27th Jun 2016
8.0

Nice hostel. The manager was nice, but he was not in the hostel often. At one point I wanted to pick up my laundry, but had to wait for the next morning since he was not around. Location is ok, even though the adress stated in the confirmation email was not the good one. I had to walk another 500m before getting to the right adress.

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
26th Jun 2016

They are very nice people!!! They speak English and they do everything is possible to make your fell confortable there. They also prepared me a dinner and paid my taxi from the port to there. Thanks for that!!! 😄 The room was the best I stayed during my whole trip!!! I would stay there again!!!

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
26th Jun 2016
2.0

We arrived to two the hostel (no sign) 2 people on the street called my name, then said the hostel was in another location(not as advertised). We walked about 5 min to a different hostel. This other hostel was average/ok for one night, but the location was not as good and the stares where slippery (my girl friend fell and cut her arm, no staff around or any first aid) in summary I would not recommend staying here as they are a false advertiser (I am currently escalating with hostel world now)

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
24th Jun 2016

Great location , a short walk from everything you need , including the best ice cream in town. Kitchen was clean and easy to use , showers were a bit iffy but overall good for the price.

22nd Jun 2016
7.4

When I arrived to this hostel's address, I met a lady who was leaving the building, and if I had been 2 minutes later, and not met her, I would have been stuck without accommodation. I was then taken to a different hostel located slightly further from the city centre. The staff tried to make you feel at home and help you with anything you needed, however, they were rarely at the actual hostel, which made it difficult for check in/out and getting advice for Split. Overall, it was a fine hostel.

• Hong Kong, Male, 25-30
21st Jun 2016
6.0

I booked a 4 bed dorm but they put me in a crowded 6 bed one. Have to wait long time for shower as only one male shower available. Need to walk another 500m from the advertised address.

• England, Male, 18-24
20th Jun 2016
7.7

Bad experience: no 24 hr reception. Our bus was delayed by 7 hours, meaning we didnt arrive in split until 4am. The hostel said they were unable to do anything except meet us at 9am... we were forced to spend the night on the streets. Also when we did meet a lady (who was very helpful), we were moved to a different apartment 5 minutes further away (not a massive deal), but then we were forced to stay in an 8 bed dorm, after we'd paid for a 6 bed dorm. This hostel needs to improve.