Hostel Dioklecijan Reviews

Obrov 10, Split, Croatia

The location was perfect - right in the middle of old town, and the staff were great. They were super helpful with anything we needed and very accommodating. 10 out of 10 would recommend again!

• 21st Aug 2015

Denis and his family and the staff were wonderful. They waited for our check in at night and kindly stored our luggage the next day. The room was great and we enjoyed our short stay. Thank you and hope to see you again soon!

Extremely good and perfect choice to stay at this accommodation. Strongly recommended!!

The mother and son team were very friendly and full of helpful Information. They were very eager to please. The location was perfect and easy to find. The room was so quiet too with comfy beds so we slept wonderfully!

Great 5 bed apartment in a perfect location in the old town. Very clean room with lots provided. Just what we needed to relax in Split after being in dorm style hostels in other European cities. Value for money here is incredible, would highly recommend it!

• 20th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great hostel. Was upgraded to an apartment. Great location. A door step away from restaurants, shops and the water. Owner was great. Offered us town maps and was really helpful if we had any questions.?would highly recommend this hostel.

• 8th Jul 2015

This hostel is that it misrepresented itself as having a 24 hour reception (and it was the only reason I chose this place). I arrived split at 5 am by bus and made it clear when I book the place that I would arrive at 5 am. However, the door was locked when we arrived, and I had to call the owner, who told me the place was locked and I had to come back at 10 am. she said there was no common room in this "hostel". Just beware this place is not really a hostel and does not offer 24h reception.

Really helpful staff. Our train was late and we had trouble finding the hostel late at night, so they came and found us and brought us to our room. Quick wifi, comfortable beds and good sized bathroom. Location is at the top of the Old town so everything you need to see in Split is in walking distance.

Very well located and the owner is really nice. The rooms are clean and very spacious. We had 3beds, a couch and a tv. You are 2min walk from the sea and the old town. Only 10min walk from the ferry port and the bus station. Really great experience!

• 26th May 2015

This is a real gem in the heart of Split! The room was beautiful and overlooked the roof lines of the area. It had everything that was needed. The room was very clean and bright. The owners were extremely helpful and it felt like they were really keen to make sure that if there was anything that we needed, they would make sure it would get sorted. Thank you.

Great location, nice private rooms, nice staff, wifi works. Only bad thing is just one bathroom with shower and toilet so if someone is in the shower you can't go to the toilet. When you arrive you get an awesome map made by locals, there is tips, shops, restaurants and places marked. Really great hostel!

My friends & I stayed in an awesome apartment within Diocleatian's palace, which was convenient & amazing to say the least. I'd highly recommend my friends to stay with Hotel Diocleatian.