Hostel Dobre Sedlo Reviews

Uhelna 421/3, Ricany, Prague, Czech Republic

Hello, i traveled with 3 friends of mine. we didn't expected the hostel was soo old and it was about 25 minutes away from the City centre. we stayed in 2 doublerooms. Those were ok, and also the bathroom was ok. but the rest of the hostel was very old and unconfortable. we couldn't communicate with the People from the reception because they understood just czech. but this hostel was the cheapest of all, that was good.

Hello thank you for your comment. It is always trouble if I am not in the hostel when the people wake up. These days I working from home cos small children, but you can call for free from the reception if you have any questions. And also I can be there in ten minutes if you have any troubles. Live just round the corner...:-)

If you book over the internet you will have to wait for ages to know if the price of reservation is the same with what you will pay. Staff spoke only czech language. Wifi only near the reception.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Romania

Hostel has produced dismal experience Like a time machine - were in the times of the Soviet Union In the shower and clean room Kitchen is presented but there was a bad smell and rusty water Location poor, even if you go by car Leave in the morning and arrive in the evening is difficult due to traffic jams

Please, clean these showers more frequently. Except for that, awesome stay.

• 28th Aug 2014
  • Poland

Pretty bacis hostel, but cleanliness was good. Paid for a bed in dorm but got private twin bed room all to myself. Although it is half an hour out of the city centre by train, it is only a short walk from the train station. Cheap and good!

Overall the hostel was nice, the rooms are comfortable and spacious and the internet is really good. The staff is nice, not very English-speaking but very accommodating. However, my friend spoke to a man by the name of Rissko Henni and he locked her in the toilet and tried very hard to molest her. Just a warning to all the fellow female travellers out there - we don't know if he lives there or not. Kick him in the balls if you see him.

• 9th Aug 2014

My girlfriend was harrassed in the bathroom in the middle of the night by an older guy who was presumably not sleeping on our floor. The door was open all night so anyone could walk in. We left because we felt unsafe here.

Nice staff, although communication in English or German wasn't possible. Very nice bathroom as well, at least on the bottom floor. But I wouldn't recommend the hostel to regular travelers. The rooms are noisy (VERY thin walls seperate them) with a minimum of furniture and the atmosphere within and towards the hostel is not very inviting. My girlfriend and me awoke at 4am from people that came home. All other guests, to my opinion, were local workers who really only needed a bed.

You certainly get what you pay for at this hostel. A bed. I wouldn't recommend it to someone who wants to be in the heart of Prague, but if you are seriously trying to travel cheap, it's a decent spot. My friend and I had eurail passes, so we didn't spend extra money getting to and from the city centre. I think that made it worth it, and we still had a great visit in Prague! No one on staff spoke English, but you could still get your point across.

Too far from the main city.

• 22nd Jun 2014