Hostel Dolce Vita

Fabulous 900 Total Reviews
Fabulous 900 Total Reviews

27th Jan 2017
7.7

Overall it was a pretty good hostel, my only problem was that it was cold in the rooms and upstairs.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
27th Jan 2017
7.1

When we arrived, the receptionist informed me that they did not have my reservation. I had to pull up my confirmation email on my phone. It worked out because they had a room available for us, but it was an unsettling start. The bathrooms weren't exceptionally clean, but definitely not gross. We were able to log into the wifi at first, but after returning later, none of us were able to connect for the rest of the night. Overall, it was fine considering it was pretty cheap.

• HoHoLam
  • Hong Kong, Male, 18-24
27th Dec 2016
7.7

Decent location with quite a few tapas bar around, the staff was not quite good at English but nice and chatty in general. The hostel has a nice terrace which is great for socializing and napping (Lots of beds), but the cleanliness of the dorms was not up to standard, which I could clearly tell the sheets and pillowcase are not clean.

5th Dec 2016

Nice place, very relaxed. You could quite easily be very social and go on bar crawls etc. or hangout and keep to yourself and feel comfortable either way. The showers aren't very private, and the beds are kinda close together, so if personal space is of utmost importance to you don't stay here. On the other hand, I really enjoyed the hostel and the location was great for tapas. :)

• USA, Female, 18-24
5th Dec 2016

I really enjoyed my stay here! I got there earlier than I thought and they let me check in and become part of hostel right away! In a great spot not too far from city center and has a beautiful balcony on the roof! The staff was all really nice and gave off a nice family feel to all the guests. The common room is nice and cozy making it easy to meet people! Breakfast was typical cereal and toast but the kitchen is fully equipped so you can easily make something else if you'd like. Great stay!

1st Dec 2016

BOOK IT! Seriously, this was one of my best hostel experiences, ever. The staff makes the difference for whatever you think the building itself may lack. William, Nacho, and the beautiful Maret will make you feel welcomed and invite you to a tapas after they are off. Each day they host hikes that take you to places NO other tour will take you, like the sierra nevada, gypsie caves (we went inside) and more. This place felt like a small family and that's what made it special.

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
22nd Nov 2016

An amazing hostel! Great people, really good atmosphere. The moment I walked in i felt welcomed and as a part of the comunity. It was very shity weather in Granada but I still had an amazing time bc of the cool hostel and would always check in again :D

22nd Nov 2016
2.0

Everybody that works here is the best, they take you places and make you feel welcome. Clean and secure as well

• USA, Female, 18-24
14th Nov 2016

Amazing experience with amazing people at this hostel.

• martin_g8933358
  • England, Male, 25-30
12th Nov 2016

Really great find this hostel, super vibe and great little areas like the upstairs terrace. Staff were extremely enthusiastic and friendly too, with highly recommend. I've probably stayed in 100+ hostels and this is a great one.