Hostel Dolce Vita Reviews

Azhuma 30, Granada, Spain

This fabulous hostel is in a great location in Granada, it is just in the centre, you have transport, monuments, shops...within minutes of walking. The staff are young and vibrant, professional and friendly. Beside that the rooms and other areas are very clean and have a very nice decoration. I will come back for sure and I definitely recommend this hostel!

• 14th Jul 2014
  • Spain

I had a really great stay in hostel dolce vita. It has every facility you need (fully equipped kitchen with oils and spices, good wifi) and along with that two nice terraces that add to the chilled out vibe that the hostel has.. everything in the city is easy walking distance from the hostel and the staff are really knowledgeable about the city and happy to help with planning activities.. definitely would recommend this place :-)

• 3rd Jul 2014

I love everything about this place. Perfect location , lovely staff and amazing travelers The breakfast great. The roof terrace pleasant to sit in. I enjoyed my stay very much.

• 1st Jul 2014

Very nice hostel, with nice clean bedrooms with AC. The location is on a quiet street, close to the centre. Rooftop terrace wich is awesome for dinner. Decent breakfast . Staff was super nice and gave us tips about Granada. Highly recommended!

• 29th Jun 2014

Good location and nice hostel. The room was very clean and the staff were always able to help and very very friendly.

• 26th Jun 2014

Love you David!!!

• 14th Jun 2014

I left after one night. Two toilets and two showers cold shared by 26 people.

• 7th Jun 2014

I am very glad to have chosen this hostel, since it was located very close to the centre, the staff was very polite, and I met a lot of young people to go out with. It is a small hostel but you have internet and a terrace in the roof very nice.

My stay in this hostel was very nice.It is placed very close to the city centre and the staff was very professional. I would recomend it!

• 2nd Jun 2014

This hostel is ok. It's located in a rather uninteresting part of granada, but it's still within walking distance of everything you'd want to see. Maybe not the best place if you're looking to socialize and meet other travelers. Nice terrace. The staff was not very professional, but whatever.

I absolutely loved staying at this hostel. The staff is so friendly and helpful. I had so much fun while I was there. It is very clean and comfortable. The location is great. I really enjoyed the rooftop terrace! I would recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Granada! It's a great place to stay!!!

• 7th May 2014

Decent hostel not too far from the centre of Sevilla but not really a great place to meet other travelers. Unfortunately one staff member was very new and didn't know much about the city (not her fault - she was great and made sure the place was clean and did all she could) and the other wasn't available much to help out and also tended to leave his dirty dishes in the kitchen for others to clean up. The rooms were decent though and lockers were available to put valuables in.

Decent hostel , but nothing special. The place had zero atmosphere and wasn't very social , wouldn't recommend to solo travellers . The place is generally clean , except the kitchen where staff generally just leave there dirty dishes. The shower situation is also a bit awkward only two showers for the whole hostel and is unisex . The whole time being there I felt weird

This hostel was not great. The staff weren't friendly or helpful in directing us to where we wanted to go and our room wasn't ready an hour after check in because the staff member was eating. There were only two toilets for the entire hostel and the sinks and showers were in a different room (again only two) and the water was cold if they were running at the same time. It is also advertised as being much closer to tourist attractions, we were disappointed by the long walk we had to make everyday

The showers were broken and the toilets never seemed to be clean.

• 21st Apr 2014

- the staff was incredible unfriendly (especially the french guy) o unfriendly o unable to help with activites in the city o does not open the reception on the time o sleeps on the sofa - the shovers were blocked - toilets dirty as hell - no security at all on the hostel o our door was always open o lockers are laughable - it was always really loud, day and night time - does not mater

Great hostel! Spotless clean, excellent beds, friendly staff and good atmosphere.

• 16th Apr 2014

Nice place with a great staff. Not very big so they were able to give lots of attention to any guest needs. Great upstairs deck.

Might be more comfortable to arrange guests based on wake-up times.

Gracias por todo guapos!! I loved staying with you :) You were warm, friendly and clean, right in the city centre. The hostel has a wonderful family-like atmosphere. I recommend anyone coming to Granada to stay here!

• 8th Apr 2014