Fabulous 881 Total Reviews
Fabulous 881 Total Reviews
Hostel Dolce Vita Located at Azhuma 30, , Granada.
Spain
Granada 18005 Azhuma 30
89% 881
37.1687296 -3.6018419
    Rooms available

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
22nd Nov 2016

An amazing hostel! Great people, really good atmosphere. The moment I walked in i felt welcomed and as a part of the comunity. It was very shity weather in Granada but I still had an amazing time bc of the cool hostel and would always check in again :D

22nd Nov 2016
2.0

Everybody that works here is the best, they take you places and make you feel welcome. Clean and secure as well

• USA, Female, 18-24
14th Nov 2016

Amazing experience with amazing people at this hostel.

• England, Male, 25-30
27th Oct 2016

Great hostel, good atmosphere and helpful volunteers. Got a lovely shared house atmosphere, rather than a kind of hotel. It would be great if the showers weren't hand held. Other than that nothing to complain about ☺️

22nd Oct 2016

Good small hostel for backpackers, friendly atmosphere and attentive staff.

• England, Female, 31-40
15th Oct 2016
2.9

There is little privacy when showering. The shower is hand held and there is no where to dress. The rooms are designed badly. They have large lockers but not large enough to fit a backpack, apparently they are only for valuable items, but this means that the room is very cluttered. There is one communal plug to charge your electronics

this is the review of a guest who tried to have a refund for a cancellation of one night because by mistake she booked to another hostel, but she didn't get it back, because she was not entitle to. I can only say that his is a good example of how miserably some people see the world around them despite of that, we'll keep on giving our best in order to have honest reviews like it normally should happen.

• USA, Male, 18-24
14th Oct 2016

This place is a magnet for incredible people. The atmosphere is warm, open, and welcoming. I will not forget the friends I made here. Dolce Vita is easily the best hostel on the street. Tucked in the flowery footing Of Allah's Spanish bastion Smoke and fire rise Warm the lungs and eyes Whose hows wise Remain everlasting And travelers putting Their shoes aside Arrogant to put a mediocre poem here but Rudi asked for it.

13th Oct 2016

Friendly staff! Best part about this place. Checked me in early and printed me my tickets and gave me great tips about the city and also called the cab for me. Loved the friendliness! Place was clean. People in my female dorm were friendly. I recommend it. Its decently walkable to places as well

• annelisewilp
  • USA, Female, 18-24
7th Oct 2016

Zero problems here! It is about a ten minute walk to the city center, and easy to get to from the bus station. There are many tourism opportunities posted around the hostel, so we took them and had a great time! Friendly and chill staff, and clean bathrooms. Had a great weekend!

• Poland, Female, 25-30
2nd Oct 2016
6.3

The hostel is located a bit out of a way and tricky to find. The staff was friendly, if they were there. Reception is open only from 8am till 10pm staff hard to spot. Breakfast included and rather typical for this price range. I only had one major problem that makes me give them such a low score. Over two nights I have spend there and 4 showers I took I was lucky enough that only one was with hot water....as a budget traveller I am looking for bed and shower, this one only gave me one of those.

The hostel is located between two of the main streets in Granada, Camino da Ronda and Recogida, only 5 minutes walk from the bus stop to the airport and the one to the bus or trein station, it can be tricky to be found if someone does not have a map, but then it's every hard to find ;) It's a pity that the guest didn´t tell us about the lack of hot water, because she would have known that waiting a couple of minutes could be enough to get hot water, and I'm sure cos this is the first person in 5 month that complain about this.