Hostel Dolce Vita Reviews

Azhuma 30, Granada, Spain

Quiet location but there's some good tapas bars just at the end of the street. Staff are really great! Good tips for Alhambra and helped me book a taxi for a early morning check out. Can't complain about a thing.

I enjoyed my short stay at the Dolce Vita. It was a bit quiet, but i suppose that had more to do the time i visited. The hostel is movie-themed, with great artwork all over the place. Excellent conversation starters. The staff are super-friendly. Many thanks to Chris, Sammy, Carmen and David for keeping me company and making me feel at home

Ideal place for a few days exploration of Malaga. Very Spanish, clean well equipped kitchen with supermarket opposite. I even managed to get WiFi on the 3rd floor. Rooftop garden has a fantastic view & serves a great breakfast.

Super friendly and welcoming hostel, very nice staff and good facilities.

I dont like the bathroon. The toilet is in one place, the sink in the other.....the shower place is shared with other and dont have place to change the clouths. The hostel is not so clean...The breakfest is too late, specialy if you are working....and some time is later than the apointed. The only thing that i liked is the location...is really near the conference center...so ...if you will atende some conference and will not stay much time in the hostel can be a option....but if is not your aim.

I had a fantastic stay at the Dolce Vita and would definitely go back in the future. The location is perfect being right in the centre whilst also being on a quiet side road. It has a very laid back atmosphere with an incredible roof terrace and a chill out patio. A big thank you to the lovely staff who were both friendly and professional...hope to see you soon :)

• 9th Feb 2015

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel. It was small and cosy with friendly helpful staff.

Great place, espescially the staff, thanks for all the help! /Roine