Hostel Dolce Vita Reviews

Azhuma 30, Granada, Spain

Loved this hostel! I met so many people and had a great time. The three girls working there were lovely. The breakfast seemed too basic- I would have preferred paying a little more for better options. Overall amazing experience!

The staff here were really friendly and were willing to help with anything and answer any questions I had- I got the impression that they genuinely wanted you to have the best time in Granada and feel at home! The hostel itself is well located, nicely decorated and has everything you might need if you happen to have forgotten anything. Overall a great place and I would definitely stay here again!

• 29th Aug 2015

Great stay! One of the nicest hostels i have stayed in. The staff and occupants make a great atmosphere in an amazing city!

Stayed here for two nights and wish I could have stayed longer. The atmosphere was amazing, the staff were the best part! So friendly and felt like home. Comfy beds and clean rooms and bathrooms. No complaints. Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to chill out and have an awesome time! Thanks guys!

Located in quiet area, 10 minutes walk to the city center. Very well equipped kitchen. Staff felt more like other guests than staff, which was definitely not a bad thing. Bathrooms & toilets were nice and clean, two terraces one on the roof and one at ground level are very nice as well. Our room included lockers, the beds were a bit squeaky. Overall a very good place offering excellent value for money. Recommended.

I had such a great time at Hostel Dolce Vita. Its a great hostel if you are travelling alone, I met so many people and the staff are just great. Lydia was so helpful, she went above and beyond to make my stay in Granada awesome. Thanks Lydia!

• 15th Aug 2015

Best hostel experience so far!!! I loved my stay at Dolce Vita! There, everybody is friend with everybody else and we all share meals and drinks. During the few days I was there, I went on a tour of the city, a hike by a river, a tapas tour and à few nights out with other travellers of the hostel! I loved it so much that I decided to stay two nights more (it is something very frequent there! We were calling the hostel "the black hole" because once you go there you don't want to leave).

The Staff that were there where all really amazing! It definitely made the place so great!

• 10th Aug 2015

the place was really cozy and laid back.The staff was really helpful and made sure that you had a comfortable time!

Great hostel, great atmosphere. The staff is really nice and they make sure you enjoy your stay :) The only "negative" thing i have to say is that there is two bathroom (mix) for the whole hostel. Wasn't that bad but still.. I totally recommand it though !!

Nice small little hostel in a quiet location in Granada. Walking distance from the Alhambra, Gran Via, Sacromonte, etc. The staff was so nice and helpful and helped us do our laundry, find a good tapas bar, set up our tickets for a flamenco show, etc. The air conditioning was super strong and amazing. Only complaints is there was a ton of ants in our room and the room door was right outside the common area and we could not sleep past 9 because of talking at the breakfast table and loud music.

I really enjoyed staying at Dolce Vita. The staff made me feel welcome straight away. Because of the common areas it's super easy to meet other travellers which I enjoyed. The 6 bedroom dorm I stayed in was small but clean and equipped with lockers for safety. Good to see the showers and toilets are separated. The fact that I didn't have warm water all the time is not a big deal when it's 40 degrees plus outside. Thanks for a great time!

they need to have head showers..otherwise staff is friendly & helpful..and a 20 minute walk fro the street to alhambra..

I stayed in the hostel Dolce Vita only for one night and I wish I had booked a few more nights! I loved the yard, which was a great opportunity to socialize with other travellers. Even the staff was really friendly, mostly young people willing to go out and eat some tapas. In general, everything was fine and the staff did not hestitate to give me great tips and recommendations about Granada. Everything was clean and well-maintained. It was definitely one of the best hostels I have stayed in!

• 8th Jul 2015
  • Slovakia

I really enjoyed my stay here! Great hostel with a nice, relaxed atmosphere. The hostel itself is on a quiet street with tapas bars, restaurants and supermarkets just around the corner. There´s also a huge rooftop terrace and a patio area to chill out in. The staff were really helpful in giving advice on what to do and see in Granada!

• 8th Jul 2015

VERY good ! small hostel, good location (20 minutes walk from city center & bus to the Alhambra -if you can find it, otherwise 45 min- 1 h walk but it's really worth it!), great decoration, nice courtyard, kitchen, free breakfast, good beds & AC !

Really enjoyed staying here. The staff were the best :)

I really enjoyed my stay here, and I wish I could have stayed longer. The folks who work there are awesome, and the music selection is on point! They have great recommendations for places to go.

I liked staying here! The staff was friendly and helpful and knowledgable. I felt safe and clean there

The staff were very involved and friendly, and cleaned everything regularly in between patrons. Additionally, the building had a really great atmosphere of a space to hang out, on a balcony, or a small patio, or in a living room. I recommend it without reservation! (Not without making reservations, mind you)