Hostel Dolce Vita Reviews

Azhuma 30, Granada, Spain

スタッフの人達もフレンドリーで、見た目はキレイだったんですけど、泊まった初日にダニに喰われてさんざんでした。

I had a great stay in hostel dolce vita meeting lots of friendly people from across the world. It's easy to reach any of the sights by foot & I enjoyed the activities that are on offer - swimming in the lake in the sierras & walking tour - organised by a nice, knowledgeable tour guide called Sami. the rest of the staff were welcoming & helped to create a friendly atmosphere around the place. The hostel also has all of the facilities that you would expect - I recommend this place & hope to return

• 9th Sep 2014

I had a tolerable stay at Dolce Vita. The kitchen is incredibly small and the fact that there's only two showers and bathrooms for the whole hostel was irritating. Some of the staff were new and didn't really know Granada, and the walking tour overall was a bit disappointing. Location wise, it's not in the center but a bit out. 15 minute walk and you're there. For the price including breakfast and an air conditioned room to keep me sane during this Spanish summer, it was reasonable though.

good atmosphere, good place and all facilities you need to pass a good journey!

This fabulous hostel is in a great location in Granada, it is just in the centre, you have transport, monuments, shops...within minutes of walking. The staff are young and vibrant, professional and friendly. Beside that the rooms and other areas are very clean and have a very nice decoration. I will come back for sure and I definitely recommend this hostel!

• 14th Jul 2014
  • Spain

I had a really great stay in hostel dolce vita. It has every facility you need (fully equipped kitchen with oils and spices, good wifi) and along with that two nice terraces that add to the chilled out vibe that the hostel has.. everything in the city is easy walking distance from the hostel and the staff are really knowledgeable about the city and happy to help with planning activities.. definitely would recommend this place :-)

• 3rd Jul 2014

I love everything about this place. Perfect location , lovely staff and amazing travelers The breakfast great. The roof terrace pleasant to sit in. I enjoyed my stay very much.

• 1st Jul 2014

Very nice hostel, with nice clean bedrooms with AC. The location is on a quiet street, close to the centre. Rooftop terrace wich is awesome for dinner. Decent breakfast . Staff was super nice and gave us tips about Granada. Highly recommended!

• 29th Jun 2014

Good location and nice hostel. The room was very clean and the staff were always able to help and very very friendly.

• 26th Jun 2014

Love you David!!!

• 14th Jun 2014

I left after one night. Two toilets and two showers cold shared by 26 people.

• 7th Jun 2014

I am very glad to have chosen this hostel, since it was located very close to the centre, the staff was very polite, and I met a lot of young people to go out with. It is a small hostel but you have internet and a terrace in the roof very nice.

My stay in this hostel was very nice.It is placed very close to the city centre and the staff was very professional. I would recomend it!

• 2nd Jun 2014