Fabulous 823 Total Reviews
Fabulous 823 Total Reviews
Hostel Dolce Vita Located at Azhuma 30, , Granada.
Spain
Granada 18005 Azhuma 30
89% 823
37.1687296 -3.6018419
    Rooms available

20th Aug 2016

Most amazing hostel! If you're a solo traveller you need to go there. This must me one of the top 3 most social hostels I've ever stayed at. Staff is nice and location is good as well. I would definitely go back..

16th Aug 2016

Definitely my favourite hostel. Great vibe, great staff who are willing to set up activities if you ask and go above and beyond. I highly recommend it

15th Aug 2016

Great atmosphere! Great staff! One of the best hostel experiences I had in life (and I've been to quite a lot of hostels!). The facilities are not the best, thought. There are not lights neither power outlets by the beds at the dorms and the rooms 1, 2 and 3, which are at ground level, close to the common area, are extremely noisy. I had a lot of problems sleeping there because of that. Taking that into account, I would totally recommend it!!!!

• Algeria, All Male Group, 18-24
15th Aug 2016

What an experience! The staff was the best (Rudy is the man) and they make it so that its really easy to chill and communicate with the other tenants.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
12th Aug 2016

Pros: The location of this hostel is great and the staff are very friendly. There is a cool rooftop terrace where an awesome fire show took place one night! A/C works very well which is important in Granada. Cons: The showers are very small and the temperature/pressure of the water is not very consistent. The kitchen is also quite small and the burners do not work very well. Overall: i would stay there again!

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
8th Aug 2016

This hostel is really nice, clean and has aircon in rooms, a nice terrace area with a hammock. Wifi goes on and off but is otherwise useable and fine. Staff are really happy and interested in your stay and travels and recommend so much to do in granada. I can say granada so far is my favorite place in spain so far.

• emmamsoper
  • New Zealand, Female, 18-24
4th Aug 2016

I loved this hostel! I travelled here as a solo traveller and made friends as soon as I walked in the door. The whole atmosphere of the place is so relaxed and friendly that I wish that I could have stayed longer. Air-con was good, bathrooms were clean and the rooftop terrace was great, also the staff were so lovely, we even got a free fire show from Rudy. At my next hostel I met people who had stayed at Dolce Vita and like it as much as I had.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
30th Jul 2016

A small hostel with common areas that make for the best atmosphere of anywhere I have stayed in. The staff/hosts really made everyone feel like a family and involved everyone in conversations or activities. Best value for money as well. Easy walk to anything or bus down the street. Would love to go back again. Thanks team Dolce Vita!!!

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
29th Jul 2016

Great staff, super chill place

• England, Male, 18-24
27th Jul 2016

Great hostel! Staff are super friendly and helpful, rooms are spacious enough and the air con is always a good thing. Cosy feel so good for meeting other people, would 100% go back!