Hostel Dolce Vita Reviews

Azhuma 30, Granada, Spain

Hostel Dolce Vita is a great hostel. Very friendly staff, clean, and a beautiful terrace to relax on and soak up the sun. Also very easy location to get to from the bus station. Would definitely stay here again!

Nice place. I would definitely recommend it. It's very well located, you can explore the town without public transport. The beds were comfortable.

The staff are so great! You really feel comfortable & part of the Dolce family. The facilities are pretty old, though the kitchen is really well equipped. I really did not like the plastic mattress cover, some shelving & hooks in the washroom wold really help.

Un hostal maravilloso atendido por sus dueños.. Una terraza preciosa en la asotea.. Y el staff.. Para que decir.. Me voy con algo mas que una buena estadía.. Recomiendo este hostal 100%..

friendly staff, resonable price, nice breakfast, cosy accommodations.. etc.. Although I only stayed one day, it was really satisfied! I'm definitely sure that this hostel is perfect place for student tourist! I felt I was in a family house during my staying! thanks!

The hostel was really good: close to the center, with great roof terrace, the rooms and bathrooms were clean, breakfast included. But what counts more is people- thanks to friendliness of the staff, general atmosphere in Dolce Vita is extremely positive. We had amazing time there and we hope to come back in the future.

• 4th Dec 2015
  • Poland

Thanks for the lovely stay! :)

• 27th Nov 2015

The Dolce Vita was an Interesting place... in a good way, great staff and an awesome atmosphere. Met the most amazing bunch of people there and would return if I ever go back!!

As soon as we got there everyone was si fríendly! Everywhere was clean and tidy with a great style. Great atmosphere and is close to everywhere you need to go! Perfect

• 14th Nov 2015

I went in this hostel during a weekend and the service was really good. Everything was clean and also the price was great! Just good people around as well as the staff, they make you feel like home! I will be back if I'm in Granada again someday. :) See ya!

• 5th Nov 2015
  • Spain

Dolce Vita is a backpackers paradise! From the moment you step in the front door, it's like entering your own home. The staff is exceptional and will go above and beyond to help guests. The staff is friendly, outgoing and eager to engage with their guests and provide them with a fun and comfortable stay. The hostel creates an environment that makes everyone feel comfortable, that the guests as well become a family. It has a beautiful patio and rooftop terrace and is kept really clean!

• 29th Oct 2015

Fantastic personnel, very helpful wand welcoming. However the facilities are not great: the terrace seemed a nice place to relax despite of being cleared of cushions due to recent rain, however the access is through a space full of clutter and uninviting. The bathroom (two small showers, two taps and two toilets) seemed cramped and unfinished. Bedroom OK, nice atmosphere near at the living room.

I loved this hostel for a couple of days! The staff are lovely and cheerful but the kitchen is dirty and no one cleans up after themselves. The floor was dirty and so was the walls of my room. The rooftop is amazing though and I met a lot of great people! Great for meeting people and having a comfortable cheap family feel. Easy to access the main streets! I definitely recommend, but be prepared to lower your standards in terms of cleanliness.

The front desk girl was great. The room had a horrible smell I couldn't identify , the hostel was very small and there was no escape from the incessant yakking. The management somehow believes charging an extra couple of euro for something small is more valuable than an extra night'stay. It was a 25 minute bus ride from the bus station another 20 minutes walk to town. Highlight was the trek in the Sierra Nevadas with Wayne and his company zero gravity . Wouldn't stay in this hostel again.

Work was being done to improve the bathroom facilities, so there was construction noise and the bathroom facility was not yet complete. Also, there was watering dripping from the ceiling in the kitchen area that left a large puddle of water on the floor when I got up early the first morning. The second morning there was a bucket to catch the water. Seems some important work still needed to be done!

• 13th Oct 2015

Great small hostel. The Staff is very friendly Katia and Julia work with real hostel's passion. We loved this place. The room, beds, bathroom and the kitchen are very clean. The location is also very good.

Home from home. Lovely base for any city excursions!

Great location, friendly and helpful staff and just an overall good time.

• 14th Sep 2015

Met some great people here including the wonderful staff - it really felt like a little home - only complaint would be that the room we slept in had these two little orange lights that stayed on all night which doesn't make for a good sleep. Other than that we really enjoyed the stay and would do it again

Amazing staff here! Always so friendly, making me feel so welcome I wanted to stay longer. They went over and above to help me with whatever I needed but also took time just to chat or walk me to a bus I was taking, booking tickets for me etc. Great facilities, terrace, clean. A good choice for people who want a small, quiet and relaxed hostel