Hostel Dolce Vita Reviews

Azhuma 30, Granada, Spain

I really enjoyed staying at Dolce Vita. The staff made me feel welcome straight away. Because of the common areas it's super easy to meet other travellers which I enjoyed. The 6 bedroom dorm I stayed in was small but clean and equipped with lockers for safety. Good to see the showers and toilets are separated. The fact that I didn't have warm water all the time is not a big deal when it's 40 degrees plus outside. Thanks for a great time!

they need to have head showers..otherwise staff is friendly & helpful..and a 20 minute walk fro the street to alhambra..

I stayed in the hostel Dolce Vita only for one night and I wish I had booked a few more nights! I loved the yard, which was a great opportunity to socialize with other travellers. Even the staff was really friendly, mostly young people willing to go out and eat some tapas. In general, everything was fine and the staff did not hestitate to give me great tips and recommendations about Granada. Everything was clean and well-maintained. It was definitely one of the best hostels I have stayed in!

• 8th Jul 2015
  • Slovakia

I really enjoyed my stay here! Great hostel with a nice, relaxed atmosphere. The hostel itself is on a quiet street with tapas bars, restaurants and supermarkets just around the corner. There´s also a huge rooftop terrace and a patio area to chill out in. The staff were really helpful in giving advice on what to do and see in Granada!

• 8th Jul 2015

VERY good ! small hostel, good location (20 minutes walk from city center & bus to the Alhambra -if you can find it, otherwise 45 min- 1 h walk but it's really worth it!), great decoration, nice courtyard, kitchen, free breakfast, good beds & AC !

Really enjoyed staying here. The staff were the best :)

I really enjoyed my stay here, and I wish I could have stayed longer. The folks who work there are awesome, and the music selection is on point! They have great recommendations for places to go.

The staff were very involved and friendly, and cleaned everything regularly in between patrons. Additionally, the building had a really great atmosphere of a space to hang out, on a balcony, or a small patio, or in a living room. I recommend it without reservation! (Not without making reservations, mind you)

Nice hostel in a good quite area. Room and beds nice but only one lockable toilet for the whole place. Breakfast simple but good enough

A great very clean place. The staff were very helpful and had all the info you need for a Granada visit. The breakfast was especially good and the free tea/coffee/hot chocolate was very nice. It had a pretty courtyard and terrace excellent for chilling. My only complaint is that it was very hard to regulate the water temperature whilst showering.

Decent hostel for the price but honestly wasn't satisfied. One bathroom for the entire hostel is not enough and the cleanliness was worrying. Not that everything as dirty but certain parts stood out to me. Staff was helpful but not to welcoming.

Also helped me get back a souvenir I foolishly left behind! Great customer service! :)

Very clean, great atmosphere. Staff help people to go to Alhambra (tickets off etc). Nice kitchen and garden. There wasn't so many people, but was fun. One of the best hostels i've stayed in. The only thing is that there is only one bathroom, that can complicate things in some hours...

Quiet location but there's some good tapas bars just at the end of the street. Staff are really great! Good tips for Alhambra and helped me book a taxi for a early morning check out. Can't complain about a thing.

I enjoyed my short stay at the Dolce Vita. It was a bit quiet, but i suppose that had more to do the time i visited. The hostel is movie-themed, with great artwork all over the place. Excellent conversation starters. The staff are super-friendly. Many thanks to Chris, Sammy, Carmen and David for keeping me company and making me feel at home

Ideal place for a few days exploration of Malaga. Very Spanish, clean well equipped kitchen with supermarket opposite. I even managed to get WiFi on the 3rd floor. Rooftop garden has a fantastic view & serves a great breakfast.

Super friendly and welcoming hostel, very nice staff and good facilities.

I dont like the bathroon. The toilet is in one place, the sink in the other.....the shower place is shared with other and dont have place to change the clouths. The hostel is not so clean...The breakfest is too late, specialy if you are working....and some time is later than the apointed. The only thing that i liked is the location...is really near the conference center...so ...if you will atende some conference and will not stay much time in the hostel can be a option....but if is not your aim.

I had a fantastic stay at the Dolce Vita and would definitely go back in the future. The location is perfect being right in the centre whilst also being on a quiet side road. It has a very laid back atmosphere with an incredible roof terrace and a chill out patio. A big thank you to the lovely staff who were both friendly and professional...hope to see you soon :)

• 9th Feb 2015