Hostel DownTown Reviews

Narodni 19, Prague, Czech Republic

Really enjoyed my stay here. Location was great - within easy walking distance of most places. Everything was clean and the staff were friendly and helpful. The evening activities with Gil and Mirek were excellent - really interesting and a great way to meet people. Thanks guys!

• 23rd Mar 2015

Really nice location to explore Prague. Staff were very friendly and the hostel offered lots of things to do. Our room was big and had a great view. Clean. Only thing I would say is the water at the sink never went cold and the shower water changed from hot to cold without notice.

Fabulous place - lovely staff at the desk and the free tours organised just added to the value! One of my favourite places I've stayed in thus far!

• 16th Mar 2015
  • Malaysia

Great staff - always helpful. Nice dorm room - big, roomy with a fantastic view. Not one who usually gets involved with hostel activities, but Downtown had some interesting choices … something for everyone. Really enjoyed my stay and met some friendly and interesting people.

• 14th Mar 2015

Dirt cheap, excellent location to metro stations and touristy sights. Very home-y atmosphere, I loved the live piano at breakfast. The best part was the super helpful staff. A few people in my group lost things on a pub crawl and the front desk staff member was amazingly helpful in calling friends that worked at the bars/pub crawl to check up for us. Can't overstate my support for this hostel, if you're in Prague and looking for an affordable and amazing location look no more.

Hi, great to know and feel that we are on the right way :-) I am extremely happy to read the words about my colleagues and friends....i suppose its one of the most important (maybe the most important) service we should offer is customer care and i am so proud to have so friendly and helpful front desk team. Thanks a lot and I hope to welcome you back soon. Regards, jakub, manager.

Great hostel, great staff, great activities! Good location to explore the city. Enjoyed every moment at the hostel! We even had our private bathroom in our dorm.

The staff was very hard working. It is close to a lot of stores which is wonderful. The rooms were unclean and the carpets and bathroom smelled of smoke, dust and urine.

Hello, thanks a lot for feedback. I am not so happy to read it . I was informed by my colleagues that we offer you new room immediately but you decided to stay in the room you mentioned for another three nights. I am really sorry for the problem with the room but i really believe that we did our best to provide you "better" one. I hope to welcome you back one day to provide better service and facilities. Thanks a lot for understanding. Regards, jakub, manager.

Great hostel, nice people and good situation. Perfect week end

Great guests make great hostel. Thank you for you stay :-) Regards, jakub, manager.

Really cozy ambient in an excelent localization! Did all my visit by foot and the people that work in there were really kind and helpful!the breakfast for 4 euros worths it and when i went there was a wonderful guy playing piano! I definetly recomend!

Hi, thanks a lot for your feedback. I am so happy to read it and know that you enjoyed your stay in our hostel Downtown as well as its great to know that you like our pianist Georg who is plaing during friday, saturday and sunday`s breakfast time. Regards, jakub, manager.

Excellent location, very kind staffs.

Excelent :-) Thanks a lot for your stay and comment. Take care and greetings from all of Us. Regards, jakub, manager.

This is one of the best hostels I have stayed in and I would definitely recommend it to anyone travelling to Prague. I was in a four person private room with an ensuite bathroom and it was really nice. The staff were very friendly and helpful, it has a good social atmosphere, and it is in a good location. The staff also has activities and events for guests throughout the week. The breakfast was cheap and pretty good. The multiple keycard access doors are a definite plus for security.

Hi, this is one of the best comment i have read from todays morning :-) Thank you for your stay and the words you wrote. I am so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us - specially that you enjoyed our daily activities and the breakfast. I really believe that good breakfast and activities during the day make a good day :-) Thank you! Regards, jakub, manager.

Really nice common room area, nice bathrooms and friendly.

Great! Thanks a lot for this comment :-) We hope to meet you again in future. Regards, jakub, manager.

The rooms was pretty cold and there was a lots of moisture

Thanks a lot for your comment. We have already start to improve the quality and condition of the room 612 (i hope it was ok, but you are right - it could be little bit better) - and I really believe its really good now. So lets come and check it :-) Regards, jakub, manager.

The best hostel ever! The staff was very friendly and super helpful. The rooms were always clean and very nicely set up. The location is perfect and very easy to find. Definitely stay here!

• 15th Feb 2015

The best comment ever :-) Thank you for your stay...and I hope you welcome you back one day. Regards, jakub, manager.

A clean, good hostel located really close to Old Town. Very nice staff.

• 14th Feb 2015

Clear and very welcome comment. Thanks for it! Regards, jakub, manager.

Hostel comes with a fully equipped kitchen, and the communal lounge is really nice. Good value for money. Would recommend the breakfast. But the very best thing about the hostel is the staff; they're really helpful, super friendly and are more than willing to help you out with anything. Would definitely recommend this hostel.

I can read all kind of these comments. I am so proud and happy to have my team in hostel Downtown. Yes - you are right - they are fantastic - but believe me, only great staff and great guests make this hostel :-) Thanks a lot for your recommendation. Regards, jakub, manager.

Nice place with some great little touches. Plus the staff on reception are great - really friendly and helpful and they remembered me by name! I think I might be a little bit in love with Bara...

Hello, thank you for your feedback as well as for your stay. I am happy to read it. Greetings from all of us - special one from Bara :-) Regards, jakub, manager.

The best hostel I've ever been. The price is very cheap for all things that the hostel offers. Friendly staff, big room with a lovely decoration, lots of activities, excellent location, very good breakfast with a reasonable price... And so on. I will definitely recommend it.

Yes! We are doing our best to offer all you mentioned and its great to know that we are on the right way :-) See you soon again. Regards, jakub, manager.

Perfect for solo travellers! Really cheap for what it offers. Location is amazing, security is strong, facilities are clean but the staff and atmosphere are the best! There are daily activities where you can meet lots of other travellers. The staff is really friendly and sometimes they even take you out and drink with you. The cooking session and george's piano playing, as well as bara's friendly smile at the reception are details that made my stay really enjoyable. Breakfast is 100czk and good

Hi, what great comment :-) Thanks a lot for your stay as well as for very welcome description. We hope to welcome you back one day. Regards, jakub, manager.

Cool hostel, great atmosphere, very hot receptionist

Hello, cool guests make a cool hostel with assistance of hot receptionists :-) I am so happy for our super team. See you soon again. Regards, jakub, manager.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6