Hostel DownTown Reviews

Narodni 19, Prague, Czech Republic

Great staff and very helpful. Spacious private room and not such a stag party hostel like some others. The free walks and classes are terrific and help you settle in to Prague. Recommended.

This place is awesome!! Me and 4 of my friends stayed here for 3 nights and we absolutely loved it. They give u all the information u could ever ask for about the city and the staff is extremely kind and helpful. It's also perfectly located right in the heart of downtown. Next time i go to prague ill definitely be staying here again.

• 15th Jul 2014

Took part in cooking on 2 occasions and was fun and free to boot! Would highly recommend this hostel to anyone and so far was the best by far of other 2 which have stayed, staff excellent and very helpful.

• 9th Jul 2014

I have spend the past 3 weeks traveling Europe and this is probably my favorite hostel that I stayed at. I'm a little biased though, since I got to stay in a room on the 6th floor with the most amazing view of the city.... That was priceless!!!!!!!!! So beautiful and a pretty good location as well.

excellent location and the beds were the most comfortable that we had slept in. the staff were really helpful and friendly also

A great place to stay in Prague. Big spaces, chilling room, kitchen, dinig room and dorm room. He staff is very friendly.

• 8th Jul 2014
  • Mexico

Nice hostel overall - staff at the front desk (esp. Sara) was friendly and helpful in recommending things to do around the city. Also, I really enjoyed doing the cooking nights - Pavlina was great! Everyone was very friendly the the vibe was really nice. My only complaint would be that the facilities weren't the cleanest (I don't think the rooms were cleaned every day and they smelled a little weird), but it wasn't horrible. Overall I enjoyed my stay :)

Great staff-very helpful, tons of suggestions for things to do while in Prague. Beds are comfy and my 6 bed all girl dorm was spacious. Bathroom with showers is right outside the door and extremely private. Security was excellent with needing the card key for multiple doors, and large locker for bags. I would definitely stay here again.

• 6th Jul 2014

Good clean hostel, near to old town and parking. Beds are not comfy, mattresses are too thin, you are more or less sleeping on wood panelling and pillows have no bounce. Other than that it's clean and good value for money. Plenty of activities are organised also.

The hostel sits in the heart of Prague 1. The main spots are all within walking distance. It's a little pricy, but the location is hard to top. The staff is great. They were all very knowledgeable and supportive. The rooms are OK, nothing special. My only complaint was we went went the city was experiencing warmer than average temps. There is minimal airflow in the three rooms we had (All in different areas of the hostel), which made for very warm morning and uncomfortable sleeping.

This is an awesome hostel! Staff organizes and events and will let you know what's going on. Even better is the location, right in the middle of everything. Only gripe is the shower was a little strange, no curtain and handheld shower head. Nonetheless an incredible place, highly recommend!

We absolutley loved this hostel, staff were great especially all the guys and girls on reception. There was so much to do that was organised by the hostel including language lessions, cooking and free walking tours. Just a really cool, very clean place in a fantastic location! We will be back!!

• 2nd Jul 2014

Highly reccomended! Staff was super friendly and helpful. The area was very well located.

• 30th Jun 2014

Good hostel in a great location. It was not hard to meet people (everybody watching the world cup while having a beer made it really easy). Our private room was nice, and the ensuite bathroom was spotless. Staff were friendly and helpful.

The hostel is well placed and staff is helpfull.

We loved this hostel, great breakfast, great social atmosphere, good facilities and spacious rooms. We arrived in the evening and immediately joined the ghost tour (which isn't scary, but it's a nice evening walk through Prague), after the tour the guid showed us an awesome underground bar. It's a shame we could only stay there for one night. The hostel organizes a lot, which is great.

Excellent hostel, felt very safe and looked after as solo traveller. Nice kitchen too!

Staff were very helpful. Remembered your name, were more than happy to talk through tour options, directions and general advice. Kitchen was good - had big screen in front of tables - great for World Cup. Good lounge area (while waiting for train etc) and free wifi was amazing!

• 27th Jun 2014

I've stayed here twice. It's hard not to rate this place as excellent on all the rating criteria. One of the best hostels I've stayed in and I've stayed in over a hundred. Love it!

Great Hostel, not far away from the Center of the town, good location, friendly staff, different choices of activities. :-)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4