Hostel DownTown Reviews

Narodni 19, Prague, Czech Republic

This is the best hostel I've stayed in. It's super clean and nice and security is really good (you need a key card to get through 3 doors to get to your room). The kitchen is big and the common area is cool. Wifi is also great. They have free daily activities that are fun and great for solo travellers like myself for meeting people. Shout out to Mirek for doing great tours! 10/10 all up :) I'd recommend it to everyone.

Excellent hostel! I would reccomend it for everyone, as i went there with my girlfriend. Heather was not very effective though, but nothing that extra covers could solve

I've stayed in about 100 hostels and never write reviews. This hostel is perfect in almost every way so if you are in doubt, just book it. All the staff are very helpful and friendly, especially Bara, although she doesn't understand sarcasm ;)

Great hostel. I emailed ahead of time to request a bottom bunk and they went out of their way to help. Room was clean, beds were amazing, and security was very strong, having to use your electric keycard at least four times to get to your roome. Bara was super helpful and a sweetheart. Gil took us to some interesting places at the pub crawl. Very easy to meet other travlers and breakfast was decent and there was plenty to go around. Overall pretty nice!

Great Place!! - I can really recommend it!! The a staff is really nice and helpful!!

• 15th Jan 2015

First time staying in a hostel and it this has been the best experience I could have asked for. The staff were so incredibly friendly and helpful. The best part about this hostel is they have different events on each night where you interact with people and make loads of friends. I barely stayed in my room but in saying that the rooms are great! Definitely the best

• 15th Jan 2015

Unfortunately I spent just one day there, but It was the best hostel I ever seen in my life, i was so in love. The staff are very friendly and helpful, the rooms and bathrooms really clean. The view from my room was amazing. You have to pay for the breakfast but its pretty nice. The localization is perfect, we did everything by foot. thank u guys and of course if i back to Prague I will stay there.

This was a really nice hostel to stay at. Everything is easily in walking distance if you don't mind walking. The hostel was very cleans and the staff were very helpful and kind. I don't really have a bad thing to say about this hostel. I will definitely stay here again upon my next trip to prague.

It was a great stay at Hostel downtown. The staff we're great and very knowledgable. Very good recommendations were given in regards to cheap Czech places to eat. The Pupb crawls and the Beer tastings were a great experience.

Good breakfast, staffs very friendly, wifi works very well, the bed are very good!

My third visit and I will be happy to stay again. Sara gave an excellent welcome to the hostel after a long journey.

It really was a perfect accomodation and I met some really nice people from all over the world and played piano/guitar with them :)

• 4th Jan 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Love this hostel. Super fun and great people. Would stay there again in a heartbeat

• 4th Jan 2015

Great hostel! Staff were friendly and organised plenty of fun activities. The pub crawl with Brent was a great night out. Breakfast was cheap and delicious. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Best bed I've had in a hostel. Would definitely recommend.

• 29th Dec 2014

After all, we have to say, Brent must be some kind of Magican. And a big sorry for the Confetti World in our Room to your Cleaning Ladies.

• 29th Dec 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I loved this hostel! It was really clean and a lot of fun with all the activities.

• 28th Dec 2014

The staff are very friendly and polity. The hostel ofers some tour and activities that are ameinzing ...the location and security are very nice ! You can not imagine how wonderful the Hostel realy is ! With shore it is the best joice in Praga !

Fantastic location, really close to transport and the old town square. Facilities and staff were amazing, however there were too many families for a real hostel vibe.

Hostel Downtown was fantastic! Location, facilities and atmosphere where all great and all the staff were extremely knowledgeable and helpful, especially Bara. Highly recommend

The best hostel I have stayed in travelling around Europe! The staff are incredibly friendly and host organized events like pub crawls, cooking, and tours. Brent is FANTASTIC at his job and always made sure people got back safely and had a good time. The hostel is great for meeting people with their spacious common areas. It is conveniently located to all major attractions. HIGH RECOMMEND THIS PLACE!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7