Hostel DownTown Reviews

Narodni 19, Prague, Czech Republic

Great hostel! Good location, friendly staff, great social areas. The 4 euro breakfast buffet is great includes veggies, fried eggs and pancakes. Pretty Clean and Internet in rooms. The 12 person dorm is very roomy. Only complaint is that there were no power outlets for the top bunk.

Awesome place and city!

Hostel Downtown has been one of you first hostels that i lived in and the experience has been amazing. The staff are helpful and fun to be around with. The atmosphere is just amazing and you get to meet a lot of people through the activities planned by the staff and this place. The rooms were clean and there breakfast served in the morning. I loved my stay here.

• 24th Aug 2015

This was my first time staying in a hostel and my first time travelling alone. I stayed in a 8 bed female dorm and my experience was great! I met some amazing people, it's easy to the way the hostel is set up! The showers and toilets were very clean! The breakfast was amazing. And they had so many activities available to participate in. The location was also great!

The staff are so friendly. Everything is good, but the roomies are noisy that disturb our rest

The staff were very welcoming and the various activities they organised were a great way to meet other people. The view from our room across the river to the castle was fantastic.

• 19th Aug 2015
  • All Female Group, 41+

Great people and place to stay. The tiles in the bathroom were great too.

• 19th Aug 2015

Biggest plus point is all the activities that happen in the hostel. The atmosphere in the hostel is great and it's quite a nice mix of young teenagers and a bit more mature traveller crowd. Location is awesome too right in the heart of down town Prague. Highly recommend

Wonderful time! the staff made my stay so much fun and wonderful! I would come back in an instant

one of the best hostels I have stayed at. such a great atmosphere and the staff are awesome. would definitely recommend.

This is the must stay hostel in Prague. The facilities are on par with what you would normally expect from a hostel but the staff, atmosphere, and location is what makes this place so fabulous. This hostel has a massive kitchen and social room as well as group activities schedule every day. One of my favorite hostels I've stayed at for atmosphere alone. Also in a perfect location in old town with easy walking to all major sites. I will definitely stay here if I return to Prague.

Top hostel the staff was very helpful, location super! Great lounce area good kitchen, good breakfast. In my room there only 2 conect spots for recharching a phone, it was Not on my side of the bed so maybe have to change that.

• 14th Aug 2015

The only issue we had was the construction works across from our room - made it very difficult to sleep in the morning. Obviously nothing the hostel could do about this but it would have been nice to have been informed.

• 13th Aug 2015

Needs air conditioning for summer months.

• 13th Aug 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Had a great stay here, and was made especially more enjoyable with the daily activities, provided free of charge, by the hostel.

• 11th Aug 2015

Great hostel but gets hot (needs AC)

Lovely clean hostel with loads of activities.Probably not the cheapest place in Prague but worth it for cleanliness,facilities+location!Thanks Mirek for the free walking tour,defo recommend to get a fun little insight into the sights and stories of Prague.Great night out with Brent on the free pub crawl!Went to places we wouldn't have found on our own.the girl making breakfast was so nice!For 4€ you get a warm breakfast with pancakes and lots of fresh fruit. Thumbs up!!

Great location as it is close to the city center and Charles Bridge. The layout of the hostel was good. The problem we encountered was very loud neighbors-loud music until 0500. Also the rooms are carpeted and our room was infested with fleas. We woke up with bites in the morning. The second night we noticed the fleas hopping around. The hostel was also incredibly hot-no fans! The staff was great. Really appreciated the cold bottled drinks available at the hostel.

I booked and paid for an 8 bed room, but it was actually joined to another room that you had to walk through. It was more like a 14 bed room.

Great atmosphere, friendly staff, good value for the amount we paid

• 9th Aug 2015