Hostel DownTown Reviews

Narodni 19, Prague, Czech Republic

Lovely hostel, staff were incredibly helpful. Only criticism is that the rooms need air conditioning.

• 20th Jul 2015

Located close to metrostation and old town. Very helpful staff and great common area, which makes it easy to meet other people. Guided tours (almost?) every day. Only negative was the room that was very hot without aircondition and 30-35 celcius. Great breakfast in the morning for 4 euro.

The hostel in general is really good. The staff is very kind and helpful which definitely contribute to build a great atmosphere.

• 18th Jul 2015

This place was amazing! Loved everything about it, the rooms were spacious felt so secure there and the facilities were excellent looking forward to staying here again!

I was in the 8-person female dorm on the top floor and floor and it was great! The room was spacious and bright so I never felt crampt. Everything was very clean and the beds were comfortable. I am traveling solo and it was very easy for me to meet people in my dorm to go explore with. For the amount you pay, I think this hostel is a great deal! It's less than a 5 minute walk to the water and a 10-15 minute walk to old town.

The rooms are big with plenty of space, the common areas also, great kitchen and staff. The activities and tours run by the hostel are amazing. It was easy to meet people, despite the hostel being pretty big. It's centrally located, easy to walk everywhere, especially the famous 5 story club. Highly recommend this hostel

Best hostel to stay at. Haven't stayed at one better then this. It's clean, friendly staff especially Brent Canadian brother, you are guaranteed to make friends and have a good time. Loved it. How every hostel should be.

Simply the best place I have stayed in the 20 cities of Europe that I've visited. Location is perfect and the staff are so helpful! Brent cooking dinners in the kitchen and taking tours... He is the king of Prague and the man to see. The breakfasts are great also!! The common area is a great spot to hangout and meet others also. Thanks for the memories!!! Wes

• 12th Jul 2015

This place was great. The staff was so helpful and enthusiastic. They have so many great activities and tours planned, and it doesn't feel corny at all. They give great recommendations. The location is perfect, near lots of food options and close to any tourist attraction you'd want to see. I met some great people during my stay. The accommodations are pretty standard for hostels....nothing too fancy or nice, but very acceptable.

• 11th Jul 2015

Good hostel and clean. Good to meet people and good as a solo traveller.

Great location, 5-10 min walk to almost all sightseeing locations. Super friendly (and beautiful) Staff, good atmosphere and many activities organized by the hostel. Clean and confortable facilities. Highly recomend it.

Everything was great but there were too many insects on the wall and ceiling !!! I can't wait!!

Ok hostel. Put a lot of effort into running at least one social events everyday. Sound seemed to carry throughout the hostel from room to room. Decor is at best retro, though most would just say garish. Male toilet was actually quite a distance from the room I had. Although there was a wayward sink next to my bed (that when used by someone in the middle of the night woke me prompting me to search for the aforementioned toilet).

Before going to Hostel Downtown I had read the reviews and often saw this guy named Brent who everyone claimed was awesome. The night I arrived I decided to go on a walking tour provided by the hostel, lead by Brent. Indeed the roomers are true, Brent is a huge part of the magic at this hostel. His tours are so much fun and he makes everyone feel like they are at home. Even throughout my stay I would find Brent connecting people who were traveling solo.

• 8th Jul 2015

Well located but if you stay during the summer be aware there's no ac or fans (38C).

This hostel was perfect for what we wanted from it, well appointed rooms, which were clean. There was a large kitchen and dining/sitting area. The hostel is in a great location, it was a short walk from everything Prague has to offer, and the staff are very helpful and give you very clear directions and advice. I would definitely stay there again if I went back to Prague.

Very friendly atmosphere. Maybe the hostel was the best thing in my prag trip.

Really cool hostel, always something going on there and very energetic staff. Special thanks to Brent, who organised the pub crawls and other activities.

The events Brent, one of the staff members, made this hostel experience amazing with the tours he took everyone on!

• 29th Jun 2015

All I have to say is Brent is the man, he works here and he will take you to some awesome places on his beer tours or walking tours, which is free! The atmosphere is awesome, people are great, and the hostel is just fun over all! I highly recommend!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7