Hostel DownTown Reviews

Narodni 19, Prague, Czech Republic

Great hostel, nice people and good situation. Perfect week end

Really cozy ambient in an excelent localization! Did all my visit by foot and the people that work in there were really kind and helpful!the breakfast for 4 euros worths it and when i went there was a wonderful guy playing piano! I definetly recomend!

Excellent location, very kind staffs.

This is one of the best hostels I have stayed in and I would definitely recommend it to anyone travelling to Prague. I was in a four person private room with an ensuite bathroom and it was really nice. The staff were very friendly and helpful, it has a good social atmosphere, and it is in a good location. The staff also has activities and events for guests throughout the week. The breakfast was cheap and pretty good. The multiple keycard access doors are a definite plus for security.

Really nice common room area, nice bathrooms and friendly.

The rooms was pretty cold and there was a lots of moisture

The best hostel ever! The staff was very friendly and super helpful. The rooms were always clean and very nicely set up. The location is perfect and very easy to find. Definitely stay here!

• 15th Feb 2015

A clean, good hostel located really close to Old Town. Very nice staff.

• 14th Feb 2015

Hostel comes with a fully equipped kitchen, and the communal lounge is really nice. Good value for money. Would recommend the breakfast. But the very best thing about the hostel is the staff; they're really helpful, super friendly and are more than willing to help you out with anything. Would definitely recommend this hostel.

Nice place with some great little touches. Plus the staff on reception are great - really friendly and helpful and they remembered me by name! I think I might be a little bit in love with Bara...

The best hostel I've ever been. The price is very cheap for all things that the hostel offers. Friendly staff, big room with a lovely decoration, lots of activities, excellent location, very good breakfast with a reasonable price... And so on. I will definitely recommend it.

Perfect for solo travellers! Really cheap for what it offers. Location is amazing, security is strong, facilities are clean but the staff and atmosphere are the best! There are daily activities where you can meet lots of other travellers. The staff is really friendly and sometimes they even take you out and drink with you. The cooking session and george's piano playing, as well as bara's friendly smile at the reception are details that made my stay really enjoyable. Breakfast is 100czk and good

Hi, what great comment :-) Thanks a lot for your stay as well as for very welcome description. We hope to welcome you back one day. Regards, jakub, manager.

Cool hostel, great atmosphere, very hot receptionist

Hello, cool guests make a cool hostel with assistance of hot receptionists :-) I am so happy for our super team. See you soon again. Regards, jakub, manager.

Really great place. Shout out to the night receptionists

This is the best hostel I've stayed in. It's super clean and nice and security is really good (you need a key card to get through 3 doors to get to your room). The kitchen is big and the common area is cool. Wifi is also great. They have free daily activities that are fun and great for solo travellers like myself for meeting people. Shout out to Mirek for doing great tours! 10/10 all up :) I'd recommend it to everyone.

This is the best comment i read today :-) Great to feel that you enjoyed your stay with us and in Prague. I am specially happy that you like our daily activities. We hope to welcome you back one day. Thank you. Regards, jakub, manager.

Excellent hostel! I would reccomend it for everyone, as i went there with my girlfriend. Heather was not very effective though, but nothing that extra covers could solve

Hi! Thanks a lot for your recommendation :-) We are happy that winter is leaving (slowly) Prague and Spring is going back soon. Regards from sunny Prague, jakub, manager.

A really good hostel. The have a lot of activities in which you can participate and meet new people!

Thanks a lot for the time you spend with this comment. We are doing our best to organize at least one daily activity for our guests and its great to know that you like it very much. I hope to meet you one day again. Regards, jakub, manager.

Was a great stay with great people. The staff was very friendly and helpful and i was surprised at the condition of the kitchen was very clean and modern.

Hello, thanks a lot for your stay and your comment. Great to feel that we are on the right way and that we are doing all you like. Specially thanks for the words about our staff because they are the key for guests satisfaction....Regards, jakub, manager.

I've stayed in about 100 hostels and never write reviews. This hostel is perfect in almost every way so if you are in doubt, just book it. All the staff are very helpful and friendly, especially Bara, although she doesn't understand sarcasm ;)

Great hostel. I emailed ahead of time to request a bottom bunk and they went out of their way to help. Room was clean, beds were amazing, and security was very strong, having to use your electric keycard at least four times to get to your roome. Bara was super helpful and a sweetheart. Gil took us to some interesting places at the pub crawl. Very easy to meet other travlers and breakfast was decent and there was plenty to go around. Overall pretty nice!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6