Hostel DownTown Reviews

Narodni 19, Prague, Czech Republic

Great hostel! Good for knowing people! Great staff! Great tours!

Definitely recomend for anyone travelling alone, hostel full of activities, very easy to meet another travellers. The rooms are big and spacious, also the breakfast is very good.

• 7th Feb 2016

Everything was awesome.

• 6th Feb 2016
  • Turkey

I wasnt sure what to think when I booked the hostel without a Bar, although when I arrived I was greeted by Brent, Teresa and Sara (absolute champions) "we have been tasting in 30 minutes only €2, see you in the kitchen". The atmosphere was set by the staff and maintained throughout! Excellent tours and information provided by staff and the facilities are very good! Martin, Bearded Adam, Brent, Gill, Mirek, Teresa and Sara you guys are great cheers for the fun! Prague and Downtown you win!

Had a really good time. All you can eat breakfast for a reasonable price

great hostel - staff were so lovely and helpful, there was always something to do, rooms were a good size, place to lock your stuff which is always great, close to everything!

Hands down the best hostel in Europe. The staff is beyond amazing Brent, B, Martin, Gil and Adam made my trip to Prague something I will never forget. Met so many people here do yourself a favor and book an extra couple days as you will not want to leave. Thanks for everything!!

Great Hostel to stay at. The location is close to everything and a short walk of 5-10 minutes is enough to get you to all the sights. The hostel events in the evening / night are great and get you to places, which at least I wouldn't have found without them.

I have been travelling for the past year and Hostel Downtown in Prague has been the best hostel I've been to yet. Hot running water, loveliest staff (tried to make my stay as comfortable as possible), good breakfast, good location and great atmosphere and great wifi. Would definitely recommend.

Great hostel with amazing staff who organise loads of (free) activities and are happy to answer all your questions.

• 24th Jan 2016
  • Belgium

Best hostel I've stayed at.

Friendliest and most helpful staff I have ever encountered.

This hostel is really nice. Staff are friendly, hostel always clean, they have activities for guests every day. For women I recommend to choose the room where you have a beautiful view of castle!!!

The activities organised by the hostel were heaps of fun and super sociable especially the dinner and the beer tour! The staff were great! And the location is perfect, within walking distance of everywhere!

The hostel is located in a very central place, in a walking distance from most of the places in Prague's center. They organise different activities for free, we did the castle tour with Mirek which was great and fun. All the stuff in the hostel were more than polite, very keen to help. The atmosphere in the hostel is veey good and the room was clean. Highly recommended!

• 8th Jan 2016
  • Greece

Amazing People and very helpful .

• 8th Jan 2016
  • Mexico

I like the computer and how the shower and toilets are arranged in the building. Kitchen is big with big fridges. and a comfortable public area. Though I donot like the stairs and elevator between the floors. Too dark and decoration at all.

We really enjoyed our staying in Hostel Down Town!! Great people and atmosphere!

• 4th Jan 2016
  • Uruguay

What a fantastic hostel! Great location, clean & spacious rooms, great hot showers, well-equipped Kitchen, plenty of activities provided & a great chill-out/lounge area. All the staff were really helpful especially Brent who is a credit to your hostel! 10 of us stayed to celebrate my 40th Birthday & he went out of his way to make our visit one to remember - Thank you Brent!

Location is just sososo perfect!! strongly recommend to go there. :D

• 4th Jan 2016