Hostel DownTown Reviews

Narodni 19, Prague, Czech Republic

Amazing staff. Helpful,friendly, patient, and knowledgable. You made my trip awesome.

• 21st May 2015

Had overall a awesome experience at this hostel. Really clean, lovely staff and awesome location. Would stay again. Only let down where the lockers were broken,but still usable.

The Reception staff was Brilliant- Friendly, Helpful and efficient. The Tour Guide "Mirek" was excellent. His knowledge of History was in keeping with his Degree in History. He was friendly, courteous and amusing. I myself and my husband will have no hesitation in recommending the " Hostel Down Town" and the guide "Mirek" to all visitors to Prague.

• 17th May 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Awesome hostel!! Great staff, great faculties: big bathrooms, big rooms, clean beds/ sheets! Awesome location too- can walk to all the main sights in Prague. Big kitchen, living areas to sit & chill :) good vibe, friendly people. Would defiantly stay here again :)

The staff were awesome at guiding us and helping with a few challenges I had regarding train bookings (not their responsibility but helped anyway). The place was very easy to find and close to trams and sights.if your looking for simple and not posh but meets the needs with good social vibe this is good for you.

This was a great hostel, I would definitely stay here again! The staff were great, it was very clean. A good location, in walking distance to everything. great breakfast too. This was the best hostel I stayed in in Europe!

Loved it.

Very nice hostel in the middle of Prague.

• 9th May 2015
  • Switzerland

Absolutely loved this hostel! Met great people here! They also had really great activities planned here like the pub crawl (it was awesome with Brent leading it)!

The bed in my room was so thin it was really uncomfortable to sleep on. I ended up checking out and changing hostels because I couldn't stand to sleep on the bed another night. Please invest in upgrading to better mattresses.

Great staff. Very friendly and energetic people. Definitely willing to assist or give advice on where to go. The location outside the hostel is not the nicest but it is a short walk away from everything. The private triple we had was on the top floor with an amazing view (This was the biggest plus). Construction was going on across the street so I'd recommend closing the windows at night even though it may get hot. I would definitely recommend this hostel to my friends.

• 4th May 2015

Such amazing hostels! One of my favorites I've been to so far. The staff is beyond friendly and helpful. There are activities held everyday and they are actually fun!

• 4th May 2015

Very hospitable staff, secure place, fun environment. Would recommend to anyone staying in Prague ! :)

• 28th Apr 2015

Very helpful staff, very great experience.

Really friendly staff, fun atmosphere and clean facilities. Been to quote a few hostels and this was by far the best experience I've had!

• 28th Apr 2015

Really great hostel and staff! My only complaint would be the bathroom with timed faucets - cold water that turns off in five seconds on both the sink and shower. They let me use the other bathroom (with normal faucet and hot water) while the other dorm was empty. I would stay again :)

Staff was very helpful and the rooms were fine. The actual hostel itself was set up a bit weird but it was in a really great location. Very central part of Prague.

I couldn't say enough about how great my time at Hostel DownTown was. Everyone staying there was extremely friendly, so as a solo traveler you won't have a problem running into people going out. The events planned by the staff are GREAT and you need to do them! The staff is fantastic, Gil gave a tour the day I was there and he was fantastic!!! Even took us out to tell us about Czech beer. There's no reason you shouldn't book your stay at this hostel.

Not on the most friendly looking street (sketchy characters hung out every night outside the hostel door) and not a close walk to Old Town. However, it is close to the river. Walls were paper thin and beds were uncomfortable. Not the best bang for your buck.

• 24th Apr 2015

good location, decent price. they let me check in early and gave me a refund checking out a day early. great customer serivce

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6