Hostel Dubrovnik Sunset Reviews

Bulet 14, Zaton Mali, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Cool place, location was the biggest killer for me. Staff were lovely and room was nice. Alright atmosphere for socialising.

It's a bit out of the way from town and there aren't any lockers but the shuttle is super easy to use and the atmosphere is fantastic. I'd definitely stay again!

I had a great 4 nights at this hostel, friendliest staff so accommodating to anything you need, shuttle into town is a great service........ cheap beer and hot girls working there too :)

I absolutely loved my stay here! Everything about it was great, especially the staff. They were so helpful and very receptive to all my questions about the hostel, Dubrovnik, and Croatia in general. The location was great for me because it was very well connected with the center by shuttle, but enough far away that it wasn't noisy at night. It was a very secure and clean hostel with spacious rooms. I highly recommend Hostel Dubrovnik Sunset!!!

• 21st Jun 2015

Good atmosphere, great views from the windows. But a little far from town center. Still a good spot tho.

Location is out of city a fair distance but the hostel provides a great shuttle service 😀 Great friendly team awesome accomodation

The hostel itself was clean. We requested to be picked up at the bus station and waited for an hour and a half. Since the driver only said "hostel?" we assumed he was attempting to fill a room. Had he asked for my name, had the hostel sign, or spoke English this could have been avoided. Another huge concern was the shuttle. Not only were they inexperienced, they were CONSTANTLY on their phones making everyone extremely nervous. I would recommend taking anything but what this hostel provides.

• 18th Jun 2015

I showed up earlier than check-in and they allowed me to leave my bags there l until I could check in. In the meantime I was at the swimming pool area. The staff was always around to help and be of assistance. The atmosphere was always happy and enjoyable. I will stay again there next time I am in Dubrovnik.

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Scotland

One of the best hostels I have stayed in. Staff was very nice and made me feel so welcome. I arrived very late, with the last flight at Dubrovnik airport, but they organized airport pick up for me. Would definitely reccomend!!!

This place was awesome. Jo was the most helpful. When I arrived he gave me a great plan how to hit all of the awesome things and sights in Dubrovnik. He also directed me and my new friends to an awesome restaurant. The room was comfortable and very clean. There is also laundry service that you can pay for which was super helpful.

• 13th Jun 2015
  • Russia

Swimming pool was great, my room and bathroom were very clean and staff was very friednly. I wish I could stay more than one night.

• 11th Jun 2015

Definitely value for money. Great hostel with great prices. Highly recommended!

I will definitely recommend everyone to stay in Hostel Dubrovnik Sunset! My room and bathroom were perfectly clean, staff was very friendly and shuttle bus was very reliable. What to say about swimming pool with magnificent sea view - BEAUTIFUL!!!

• 7th Jun 2015

I had a room with amazing sea view. Shuttle bus works perfect and people who work in this hostel were awesome. I had pefect stay!

• 1st Jun 2015

Staff was very nice and helpful. On my arrival they organized airport transfer for me and they gave me all information I need to know during my stay. Also, shuttle bus very reliable. Overall, everything was very nice and I would stay there again next year.

• 28th May 2015

This was first hostel with swimming pool I've ever stayed in and it was great. People who work here were very nice and helpful. Definitely recommend you to stay here.

• 23rd May 2015

It's still not high season in Dubrovnik and hostel wasn't full of people but I had a perfect stay in this wonderful place! Definitely will come back here in June!

• 20th May 2015