Hostel Dubrovnik Sunset Reviews

Bulet 14, Zaton Mali, Dubrovnik, Croatia

It's great that they have a shuttle between the hostel and the old town. But there is very little to do near the hostel. my stay was fine as I was just needing one night before flying home, they dropped me at the airport in the morning but I paid 220 kuna as I was the only one going. Could have been more helpful with bus info! Cheaper. I found one staff member very rude and unhelpful and he seemed to be the main guy there... Work on your people skills Mate... The Other staff were nice :)

• 23rd Aug 2014

Our laundry still had to be done at the morning if our departure. No WiFi in the rooms only in the common areas. The shuttle works pretty well, but can be crowded.

Spatious rooms with kitchenette in the room. Some rooms have balconies. Pool area is great and it's really easy to meet people. The shuttle makes it easy to get to town and it's worth being farther away to have the comfort of the pool. Great place to chill.

Beautiful view and even though it's far from the center, the shuttle service is excellent and goes until 3h30am.

I stayed only one night at this hostel but everything was perfect! Staff was nice and helpful, room was clean, and shuttle bus was just on time. Definitely recommend this hostel!

• 17th Aug 2014

Amazing value for money, superb view, great swimming pool, lovely, helpful staff - totally recommend this hostel! There's also a table-tennis table and a bar. It's 20 mins drive from Old Town so I'd suggest staying there to get your fix of Dubrovnik and then moving to this hostel to chill for a few days.

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Northern Ireland

The hostel has very good living standards. We had fridge, TV, hooven, stove in the room. The staff was wonderful. Helped me a lot in doing other bookings for the bus, sites to see in the city, getiing in touch with people from the hostel. It is far from the town, but the landscapes and all surrounding areas are so beautiful, it is breathtahing view. However, the hostel provides a shuttle bus to the town (2 euro by trip). I enjoyed very much my stay there.

No lockers in the room. They charged a different amount of my reservation, of course increasing. I've been in different hostel and different cities around Croatia and this was the only one that happened. I asked why they were charging more than informed on the reservation, and they answered me that the hostel has its own money exchange. P.S. I paid in Kuna not in Euro.

We had a great time; pool, jacuzzi, very friendly and chatty staff, terrace and bathroom in our room along with a kitchen! Shuttles to and fro were excellent. Great area to be in; just 15 minutes from Old Town and you get a gorgeous view of the bay. Small supermarket and restaurants down the street. Thanks Joe, Dave and Dom!

This is easily one of the best hostels I have stayed in. jo and the rest of the staff are great! I am travelling alone and this was an amazing place to meet people, in the end you just feel like one big group! I would 100% recommend.

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Scotland

The environment that we live in the hostel is contagious.

Absolutely love this place and every single member of staff has been brilliant. Will definitely recommend to everyone

The only good thing about this hostel was the swimming pool. The hostel itself was actually located in the next town and the shuttle bus only goes once an hour and at very sporadic times in the evening. The staff were extremely rude and some a little pervy. I would definitely not stay there again.

• 10th Aug 2014

the staff made our stay perfect!

Didn't actually go. Could not make it to Dubrovnik as I missed the train. Sent them an email the day of and they said they would not charge me for a late cancellation.

swimming pool area was lovely! shuttle bus times made things a bit awkward at times, would have been good to have a shuttle bus leaving old town at midnight, and also one leaving the hostel at about 8/8:30pm

• 9th Aug 2014

Great Staff who will go out of their way to make sure that you have a good time (especially Joe). It is out of the city but if you can plan around the shuttle bus timetable you can save a fair bit.

Great place to stay which is away from the old town and the mass tourists. The shuttle drivers are funny guys and always up for a bit of banter. Spacious rooms and an awesome rooftop pool, would definately recommend this place

Has a nice pool and spa but is a little far out. However, the shuttle service they offer makes it easy to get to and from old town.

We had a great stay! Lovely spot - nice to be a little out of the action (great view) and the shuttle bus was easy to take into town. Very friendly staff! Wifi didn't work in our room but fine in the common areas. Thanks for a beautiful time in Dubrovnik.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5