Hostel Dubrovnik Sunset Reviews

Bulet 14, Zaton Mali, Dubrovnik, Croatia

We stayed during a transition period from an old manager to a new manager. Ping pong table, balcony rooms with cookers, swimming pool. Only issue was the shuttle buses but their policy changed just as we left. Well worth the money!

Beautiful location, a ways away from the old town but absolutely gorgeous nevertheless. The shuttle service was 2 euro and would drop off and pick up at any time. Friendly helpful staff. The place was well kept and very clean. Right by a grocery store and our suites kitchen had everything we needed I would definitely recommend staying here!

One of the best hostels I have stayed in hands down! Luksa and the other staff couldn't do enough for my friends and I. Although the hostel is located 5km outside of dubrovnik the shuttle service really negates that disadvantage. Rooms are airconditioned and clean. Also I tend to travel alone and the social atmosphere is always important to me, with this in mind we met loads of single travellers and often did activities as a hostel. The price is also great for the area, In short STAY HERE!

• 2nd Jul 2014

Dubrovnik Sunset is not in the centre of Dubrovnik, but that's the only disadvantage of this hostel. Everything else is perfect, specially people who work there. During my stay everything was great, room was very clean, shuttle was on time, stuff was very helpful, specially guy who works at the reception. Swimming pool with sea view terrace - amazing!

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • Hungary

Best place to stay! The Old Town was very crowded so it was nice to stay away from there and enjoy in this beautiful hostel. When I wanted to go to the centre there was a shuttle bus which works perfectly. My room was very clean and air-conditioned. Swimming pool is amazing and wifi works very good. Staff was very nice and helpful. Very cheap hostel for the quality You get. If I ever come back to Dubrovnik I will stay here again! Highly recommended!

• 24th Jun 2014

Swimming pool is great idea for this hostel. I stayed in sea view room with nice balcony. Room was air-conditioned and clean. All people who work here are very nice and helpful.

• 23rd Jun 2014
  • Russia

When I arrived at the hostel I was surprised because this hostel has a swimming pool. The room I stayed in was with nice balcony and fantastic view. Room was big enough, air-conditioned, very clean and comfortable. Hostel is not in the centre of Dubrovnik but it's not a problem because shuttle that connects hostel to the Old Town works perfect. Staff was friendly and very helpful. I wish I could stay longer here. I would definitely recommend everyone to stay here.

• 22nd Jun 2014