Hostel Dubrovnik Sunset Reviews

Bulet 14, Zaton Mali, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Definitely value for money. Great hostel with great prices. Highly recommended!

I will definitely recommend everyone to stay in Hostel Dubrovnik Sunset! My room and bathroom were perfectly clean, staff was very friendly and shuttle bus was very reliable. What to say about swimming pool with magnificent sea view - BEAUTIFUL!!!

• 7th Jun 2015

I had a room with amazing sea view. Shuttle bus works perfect and people who work in this hostel were awesome. I had pefect stay!

• 1st Jun 2015

Staff was very nice and helpful. On my arrival they organized airport transfer for me and they gave me all information I need to know during my stay. Also, shuttle bus very reliable. Overall, everything was very nice and I would stay there again next year.

• 28th May 2015

This was first hostel with swimming pool I've ever stayed in and it was great. People who work here were very nice and helpful. Definitely recommend you to stay here.

• 23rd May 2015

It's still not high season in Dubrovnik and hostel wasn't full of people but I had a perfect stay in this wonderful place! Definitely will come back here in June!

• 20th May 2015