Hostel Dubrovnik Sunset Reviews

Bulet 14, Zaton Mali, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Hostel dubrovnik sunset was great. I stayed there with my boyfriend in a 5 bed mixed dorm. Bed's were comfortable and clean, rooms were clean. Some guests didn't wash their dishes in the kitchenette and we're left for other guests to wash but not the hostels fault. Common room is a good place to meet others. Very friendly hostel and easy to meet and talk to people. Staff were great especially the cleaner lady who works very hard. Hostel is 7km out of town but the shuttle runs very often.

• 19th Aug 2014

I loved the fact that the hostel is situated out of the city, as Dubrovnik is so busy with turists, but the hostel has a good suttle service to the old town- easy to get there. the place is homely and staff are so friendly. I had a really good time.

Beautiful view and even though it's far from the center, the shuttle service is excellent and goes until 3h30am.

Hostel is out of town but the cheap shuttle service makes it easy to get in (cheap and runs every hour). The staff were a little strange but very accommodating. I made some friends there and we wanted to go to the abandoned hotel and the shuttle driver dropped us there instead of the centre so we didn't have to walk for 30 minutes up hill. Also when I arrived my bus was late but they knew it would be so there was someone to pick me up which saved me a very expensive taxi.

We stayed here 3 nights. Shuttle bus very regular but a beautiful drive along the coastline so goes by really quickly. Amazing views from all the rooms, helpful staff (they even waited for us at the bus station while we bought tickets and picked us up for free). Bathrooms could be cleaner. Great common areas but not a crazy amount of noise. All in all good value for money among pricey dubrovnik accommodation.

I stayed only one night at this hostel but everything was perfect! Staff was nice and helpful, room was clean, and shuttle bus was just on time. Definitely recommend this hostel!

• 17th Aug 2014

Amazing value for money, superb view, great swimming pool, lovely, helpful staff - totally recommend this hostel! There's also a table-tennis table and a bar. It's 20 mins drive from Old Town so I'd suggest staying there to get your fix of Dubrovnik and then moving to this hostel to chill for a few days.

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Northern Ireland

The hostel has very good living standards. We had fridge, TV, hooven, stove in the room. The staff was wonderful. Helped me a lot in doing other bookings for the bus, sites to see in the city, getiing in touch with people from the hostel. It is far from the town, but the landscapes and all surrounding areas are so beautiful, it is breathtahing view. However, the hostel provides a shuttle bus to the town (2 euro by trip). I enjoyed very much my stay there.

No lockers in the room. They charged a different amount of my reservation, of course increasing. I've been in different hostel and different cities around Croatia and this was the only one that happened. I asked why they were charging more than informed on the reservation, and they answered me that the hostel has its own money exchange. P.S. I paid in Kuna not in Euro.

The hostel is about fifteen minutes by car outside of Dubrovnik in a small town. There is a reliable shuttle going from the hostel to the old town regularly but it sums up quickly and sometimes it is the only possibility to get to the old town or back, especially at night. Apart from that it is amazing. The rooms are awesome with balcony and kitchen. There is a nice common area and a small pool. The staff has a weird sense of humour but you'll get used to it. Great value for your money!

Run transfers to and from city which were good as cheaper than a taxi (no public transportation to and from hostel) Pool was good Wifi was good Staff a tad creepy either love their sense of humor or you dont.

We had a great time; pool, jacuzzi, very friendly and chatty staff, terrace and bathroom in our room along with a kitchen! Shuttles to and fro were excellent. Great area to be in; just 15 minutes from Old Town and you get a gorgeous view of the bay. Small supermarket and restaurants down the street. Thanks Joe, Dave and Dom!

This is easily one of the best hostels I have stayed in. jo and the rest of the staff are great! I am travelling alone and this was an amazing place to meet people, in the end you just feel like one big group! I would 100% recommend.

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Scotland

The environment that we live in the hostel is contagious.

Absolutely love this place and every single member of staff has been brilliant. Will definitely recommend to everyone

The only good thing about this hostel was the swimming pool. The hostel itself was actually located in the next town and the shuttle bus only goes once an hour and at very sporadic times in the evening. The staff were extremely rude and some a little pervy. I would definitely not stay there again.

• 10th Aug 2014

the staff made our stay perfect!

Didn't actually go. Could not make it to Dubrovnik as I missed the train. Sent them an email the day of and they said they would not charge me for a late cancellation.

They have a shuttle service to the Old Town

swimming pool area was lovely! shuttle bus times made things a bit awkward at times, would have been good to have a shuttle bus leaving old town at midnight, and also one leaving the hostel at about 8/8:30pm

• 9th Aug 2014