Hostel Dubrovnik Sunset Reviews

Bulet 14, Zaton Mali, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Swimming pool is great idea for this hostel. I stayed in sea view room with nice balcony. Room was air-conditioned and clean. All people who work here are very nice and helpful.

• 23rd Jun 2014
  • Russia

When I arrived at the hostel I was surprised because this hostel has a swimming pool. The room I stayed in was with nice balcony and fantastic view. Room was big enough, air-conditioned, very clean and comfortable. Hostel is not in the centre of Dubrovnik but it's not a problem because shuttle that connects hostel to the Old Town works perfect. Staff was friendly and very helpful. I wish I could stay longer here. I would definitely recommend everyone to stay here.

• 22nd Jun 2014