Hostel Duo Reviews

C/ Rossello 220, Principal, Barcelona, Spain

The staff is very friendly and they will help you in everything that you need. The cleaning in this place is perfect: every times someone gets out from a bathroom the staff will clean perfectly it in a very efficient way. There is a very relaxing atmosphere here. I would definitely come back.

Pros: Near metro, location, price, towels, fans in rooms, excellent staff, nice bathrooms, free tea and coffee and everything else was great. Cons: None for me (sometimes wifi didn't connect) It was the best hostel I've ever stayed and I enjoyed every single day of Barcelona thanks to Hostel Duo. Definitely recommend it and would gladly stay there again and again. And say hi to Abello at night he is the nicest staff I've ever met.

Nothing special, but pleasant and just what I wanted.

• 19th Jun 2015

Very clean and comfortable. My favorite hostel so far!

• 1st May 2015