Hostel Duo Reviews

C/ Rossello 220, Principal, Barcelona, Spain

stayed here for 2 nights in female dorm. room was spacious and clean, really nice! bathroom is cleaning everyday and not smell at all :) The location is really really great here, just step out the hostel, you will find the subway station( L5,L3) next to your left hand. I will definitely come back here!

• 3rd Feb 2016
  • South Korea

Location is very good and staff are friendly.

Great location and helpful guy! Had the luxury of a 4 Bed Male Dorm to myself but good, quiet room. Clean and efficient bathrooms. Good kitchen and great lounge. Good speed WiFi everywhere. A great hostel experience!

This hostel is incredible. Very good location and very clean. The free coffee machine tops it all. The thing I liked the less was that I booked a bed on a female dorm for 4 and only the day before I was informed that I would stay on a 8 female room. Since it is not easy to book a bed in Barcelona last minute, I had to accept the change and share axeoom with 7 other people, when the initial plan was to share it with only 3. Apart from that, the stay was pleasurable.

View all Barcelona Bed and Breakfasts