Hostel Duo Reviews

C/ Rossello 220, Principal, Barcelona, Spain

This hostel is incredible. Very good location and very clean. The free coffee machine tops it all. The thing I liked the less was that I booked a bed on a female dorm for 4 and only the day before I was informed that I would stay on a 8 female room. Since it is not easy to book a bed in Barcelona last minute, I had to accept the change and share axeoom with 7 other people, when the initial plan was to share it with only 3. Apart from that, the stay was pleasurable.

The staff is very friendly and they will help you in everything that you need. The cleaning in this place is perfect: every times someone gets out from a bathroom the staff will clean perfectly it in a very efficient way. There is a very relaxing atmosphere here. I would definitely come back.

Pros: Near metro, location, price, towels, fans in rooms, excellent staff, nice bathrooms, free tea and coffee and everything else was great. Cons: None for me (sometimes wifi didn't connect) It was the best hostel I've ever stayed and I enjoyed every single day of Barcelona thanks to Hostel Duo. Definitely recommend it and would gladly stay there again and again. And say hi to Abello at night he is the nicest staff I've ever met.

Nothing special, but pleasant and just what I wanted.

• 19th Jun 2015