Hostel ELF Reviews

Husitska 11, 130 00 Prague 3, Prague, Czech Republic

1993 Total Reviews

Breakfast could be much better and include some fresh fruit. The bathrooms smelled moldy.

Hard to make friends here I felt. Very convenient that the bus and train station is literally down the street. Lots of bathrooms and showers. Kitchen was nice. Hostel is average I would say.

Maybe a litlle bit to noisy people at night , and one guy of the nightstaff was irritated and unfriendly... But the rest was really great!

Clean place, staff is not unpleasant but it feals very anonymous, more like a motel close to a highway,

• 28th Dec 2015
  • Norway

Approximately 20 minute walk to the city center but I wouldn't want to stay anywhere else in Prague. As a solo traveler the atmosphere at hostel Elf was perfect for meeting new people. The free breakfast and coffee/ tea were really nice and the staff put on free dinners 2 of the 4 nights I was there. The staff is incredible and I look forward to staying here again on the future!

It was one of the best hostels I have ever been, great atmosphere and great staff. Would definitely go back.

• 22nd Dec 2015

Very good atmosphere at the hostel. Don't be scared to go see and talk to the staff during there night shift (seriously they are pretty bored just being behind the counter). Cleanliness could be better but the breakfast is great and if you are a walker just like me, it not very far from the center and close to a few nice bars.

Stayed at Elf for four nights. It was a nice hostel, I have no complaints as everything worked well. The staff was nice and the hostel was quite cozy in all aspects. I could definitely stay there again.

Nicest showers were the best part. Out of my trip so far, it was the first hostel I would just call average...Staff was average, vibe was average, rooms were good but never cleaned and staff would just walk in unannounced. It was about a 20 minute walk from old town which wasn't too bad. Our hostel friends hung out with people at Hostel One Home because they were closer to the action and had a better environment at their hostel.

Great staff, love the atmosphere. Great for socialization :)

• 23rd Oct 2015
  • Singapore

The hostel seemed very disorganized. When I first got there, I had to wait half an hour to be checked in (I came at night, not in the morning). The staff member took me to a messy bed, and only after a while said "If you really want me to, I can change the sheets". No one offered me a map or told me anything about the area. Then when I returned at the end of my trip, I was asked to move rooms (I had one reservation), but then said to stay, but the next day my stuff was moved again.

Only a short ride into the city. Showers are unpredictable but overall a good stay!

Definitely a good hostel to stay at if you are visiting for a few days! Really clean,mood facilities, staff are nice and it's a short walk to the main attractions in the city...definitely recommended!

• 12th Oct 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Location is close to main bus station. A 20 minute walk into the city. Good place to meet people as a solo traveller. Breakfast and BBQ was basic but included so no complaints. Wifi was good throughout the hostel. Staff was friendly. Only downside was that electrical outlets weren't available for every bunk. But other than that, great hostel and would stay again.

Best hostel i've stayed in Europe, amazing atmosphere, great people. If you like to party, this is the place. 5/5 would stay again.

Excellent hostel, so easy to find, John the guy on night shift is great fun an absolute legend!!!

Thank you! :)

Great costumer service, good location, friendly people

• 2nd Oct 2015
  • Bulgaria

Very nice hostel good atmosphere, decent location. Great place to meet people. Breakfast is better then some but not the best. I would recommend staying.

The atmosphere couldn't be better. Great place to meet people with the free bbq (sausage/bread) and insanely cheap happy hours. The common room and outdoor patio are great places to hang out. A bit of a walk to the city center but the area surrounding the hostel and the park behind it are nice. Really close to the train station as well.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. Great atmosphere for solo travelers. The hostel is going to be a little loud on the weekends but in your room you cannot hear much. The hostel is a little far from the old town, but the bus ride isn't too long. If arriving at night, the area around the hostel at night is a little sketch, so to avoid walking around trying to find the place, instead just take a taxi. The Hostel has good security and is a great value for your money and you will make friends.

« first « Prev 1 2 3