Hostel ELF Reviews

Husitska 11, 130 00 Prague 3, Prague, Czech Republic

Great hostel, really friendly and helpful staff. Love the free breakfast

great hostel! staff are good and nice, the rooms are clean. the meeting place is great, and it is easy to meet people. internet is working great, and the breakfirst is a real plus. the bad point is the location, it is 25min from old town square, or you have to take 10min bus. the neighborhood is safe but not nice at all. The cost of taxi between old town square and the hostel is between 100 and 300 kc. I would totally recommend it tough, if you are ok to take the bus/metro :)

• 15th Aug 2014

I loved the atmosphere of the place and the staff were very cool. There was a little trouble with having to move rooms but it was all sorted out. I would definitely stay here again.

• 14th Aug 2014

That was one at the best hostel which i know

There is a good atmosphere in the hostel and it's quite easy to get chatting and drinking with other travelers. We got a good game of Kings going the night we were there. The only problem I had was that they ran out of beer at one stage but there was a shop just across the road so it wasn't too bad!

Great hostel! Very friendly staff, free bbq, breakfast, wifi, it has it all. Very clean also. YOu meet a lot of fun people while staying here as a single traveler.

The place is great, with a really cool atmosphere and lots of stuff going on - especially during happy hour - clean, nice, etc. The only issue I had is that it was slightly hard to find... but once I did it was superb. It's a little walk from the city center, but if you're lazy there's a bus stop right next to the hostel anyway.

Awsome atmosphere, beautiful street art on the walls everywhere, free coffee at any time, friendly staff, clean and cheap. Probably the best hostel I've stayed in so far...

Hostel was good and a good distance from town. Hostel had free breakfast that's always a plus. Friendly staff

Good hostel spent a week there i would re book no complaints.

Elf is located just outside the old town but its an easy enough walk in. To get to the reception it's up loads of stairs. Needed some more toilets on the main floor. And staff overnight seemed grumpy that we woke them, even though it's a 24 hour reception and they should be awake anyway. Overall a good hostel.

Our room was spacious, clean and secure. The reception is 24 hr and the staff are happy to help with anything, any time of day! The atmosphere in all the communal spaces is incredible - we met so many fascinating people! The location is not very central but there's a bus stop right outside which takes like 5 mins to get into the centre, and there's a night tram stop just minutes away. The facilities are great; there's free tea and coffee all day, free buffet breakfast and wifi in the rooms!

This hostel wasn't what I expected. It was more of a dorm flat for young travelers. The showers weren't particularly clean we needed to wait for an available toilet. The staff weren't particularly friendly or helpful. The location was decent but I wouldn't stay there again..

The only disadvantage was that the hostel was a little far from the city center, nevertheless there were a metro station just 6 minutes walking. The staff and facilities are great! I loved Prague!

Overall great stay, lots of people to meet albeit most being American when I went (I'm also American, just wanted more diversity-just a timing thing). Still, stay here!

• 18th Jul 2014

this hostel was great! the staff were amazing and the common area was very sociable. Travelling alone, i found it very easy to meet other travellers here and the half price happy hour made it even easier.

Out of all the hostels I have stayed at in the past 6 weeks, this has been my favorite. Great staff and atmosphere, Keep it up!

An excellent hostel staffed by an army and helpful and dedicated employees. Always clean and staff more than willing to answer any queries. Good sized social areas create a positive haven to relax after a crazy night/day in Prague.

By far the best hostel I've stayed at. The location is a little far away but the great atmosphere and cool staff make up for it. Stay the Hostel Elf, you won't regret it.

I met really nice people here. Everything good. A bit far from the centre.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4