Hostel ELF Reviews

Husitska 11, 130 00 Prague 3, Prague, Czech Republic

The breakfast is very modest .. It beeds to be better

This is a fun hostel in Prague, close to the train station but slightly further out from town. Good atmosphere and met some cool people.

Fun lively hostel with alot of bang for your buck

I really only have good things to say about this hostel. I stayed at a hostel in old prague square, while it was "good location" the hostel itself was boring and the staff was not as friendly. Old prague square is full of tourists and everything is more expensive than other parts of the city. While Elf hostel is on a random street I liked it much more because I felt like I was actually in Prague rather than in a tourist trap. Friendly staff. Warm environment. Check out Spice India next door too

• 31st Aug 2014

The hostel is a nice place to stay right outside the sights. It was about a 20 minute walk. There was a great happy hour and the atmosphere facilitates really meeting new people. It's nice and cozy inside and outside is a covered area with lots of seating. In the morning they have a nice breakfast and all day and night they have free coffee and tea. Also, the rooms were very quiet which is a very good thing. I would certainly stay here again.

Overall a good hostel. It can a little tricky to find if you're not prepared. But be aware this has a bit of a party atmosphere and can get quite loud depending on where/when you sleep.

• 28th Aug 2014

Brilliant little hostel. Awesome vibe and suoer social. Happy hour and free bbq on alternate days is a great way to meet other travellers. A lot of stairs to climb to get up, but overall great place to stay

great atmosphere! I loved the spacious dorm and the free bbq! it's also walking distance to the centre! would definitely recommend it!

Generally speaking, it is good. But it is more like a pub. If you want to stay somewhere quite place, this is not the place you like. I stayed one night, couldn't get enough sleep for couple of couples... in my dorm. so annoyed.

• 24th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

I really loved the atmosphere, didn't want to leave the common room. Met a lot of great people that I still keep in touch with. The staff was very friendly and welcoming, I didn't feel out of place for a second. Loved that you have a beer fridge :) Sadly missed BBQ night. If I knew how great Elf was, I would have planned a longer stay in Prague.

Awesome staff, clean, friendly environment - all round awesome!

Thank you Pat;) Nice to read that!

Possibly the best hostel I've stayed in over the last 2 months of my trip. Awesome party vibe, 50c beers and free dinners. Great place to meet people while still small enough to have some decent downtime. 3 bus stops from the center of Prague but I don't think I paid for a bus once. Highly recommend

If you don't like walk a bit, this hostel don't suit you. Except that, I think it's "the best hostel I've ever been!".

Loved this hostel. The staff are great and the free BBQ is always fun. It nicely located away from all the tourist traps. Next time in prague I know where to go

Great hostel, really friendly and helpful staff. Love the free breakfast

great hostel! staff are good and nice, the rooms are clean. the meeting place is great, and it is easy to meet people. internet is working great, and the breakfirst is a real plus. the bad point is the location, it is 25min from old town square, or you have to take 10min bus. the neighborhood is safe but not nice at all. The cost of taxi between old town square and the hostel is between 100 and 300 kc. I would totally recommend it tough, if you are ok to take the bus/metro :)

• 15th Aug 2014

I loved the atmosphere of the place and the staff were very cool. There was a little trouble with having to move rooms but it was all sorted out. I would definitely stay here again.

• 14th Aug 2014

That was one at the best hostel which i know

There is a good atmosphere in the hostel and it's quite easy to get chatting and drinking with other travelers. We got a good game of Kings going the night we were there. The only problem I had was that they ran out of beer at one stage but there was a shop just across the road so it wasn't too bad!

Great hostel! Very friendly staff, free bbq, breakfast, wifi, it has it all. Very clean also. YOu meet a lot of fun people while staying here as a single traveler.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5