Hostel ELF Reviews

Husitska 11, 130 00 Prague 3, Prague, Czech Republic

Stayed in a private double room. The room was nice, but the bed was a bit hard- still slept well. The breakfast was filling enough (had more than just toast and cereal) The location is nice if you don't like being surrounded by tourists at all times and it was only a short walk to the center.

Awesome stay! Hostel elf definitely a good choice!

We had four great nights at Hostel Elf! Excellent staff and a nice room and good atmosphere in the common living room. Thank you! We look forward to come back next time we visit Prague! /David, Pontus and Jocke.

Overall, I think it is one of the best hostels that you can bunk up for a couple of days. Of course, it is not a penthouse suite, but that is not the point and purpose of a hostel. Altogether, I had a really enjoyable stay there!

Great Hostel and very friendly staff. We enjoyed the breakfast as well as the free BBQ very much. Its very clean and has great facilities. The location is okay, its about 10min to the next subway and about 15-20min to the city center. Its hard to get a good sleep when everybody in the dorm is slamming the door when they are getting ready in the morning. Besides that, its great value for money. Thanks!

I enjoyed my stay at hostel elf. I wish we could've stayed longer and experienced the high season atmosphere! Prague is also a great city (parts of which I saw) and a place for everyone, also nice and cheap ;)

• 27th Apr 2015

Very clean, arrived at midnight and bathroom was super clean. Also liked the relaxed vibe in the common room.

This hostel was AMAZING! I loved the terrace to hang out and the breakfast was great - cereal, meats, cheese, toast, spreads, cereal, tea and coffee... the private rooms are great, and so are the regular mixed dorms. The bunk beds have cool ladders! The only down side is I would have liked to see a couple more washrooms/showers. There's only one washroom equipped with an outlet so it was a hassle trying to blowdry my hair but apart from that, 10/10 would recommend!

Hello from Hostel ELF! Thank you for your nice comment, we gonna buy some more hairdryers... :)

Apart from the fact that you had to cross several red lights (7 or 8) to get yourself the short distance to the city centre and the fact that the staff was somewhat high (?) i was personally very pleased with my stay. The breakfast kinda sucked, and the beds weren't too luxurious but considering the price, the location as well as the clean bathrooms and the wonderfull backpackers who lived there it sufficed for a tourist like me who just nedded a place to crash.

• 9th Apr 2015
  • Sweden

Hostel ELF is a great place! The Staff was very nice and always ready to help. Our room (7 beds) was clean and spacious. The breakfast is generous and you can drink free tea and coffee all day long. It is 15 minutes from the city centre and the atmosphere in general was just wonderful and relaxed. Would definitely visit it again!

Hello, thank you for your nice comment! Hope to see you soon :)

Would stay here again.

The location is further away from the main center, but you can easily walk or jump on the bus to the city center! Incredibly cheap compared to other hostels in Prague, and the staff are amazing! One guy spent most of the night with us while we tried to figure out what to see and where to go. He even followed up with us the next day! It's super clean, there;'s one woman who is constantly cleaning the place. Their knock off Nutella during breakfast is better than the actual stuff! Loved it!

AMAZING everything, so CLEAN, but maybe just bigger towels :)

• 2nd Apr 2015
  • Spain

Hello from Hostel ELF !! Thank you for your nice comment, I will buy some bigger towels, no worries..:-)

Good experience. Friendly staff, spacious rooms. Toliet room was clean but tiny. Shower room was large but didn't have a pleasant smell. Free bfast, wifi. We slept upstairs but the downstairs sounded a little noisier. Overall, pretty good hostel.

Location is perfect to visit a lot of place but THERE IS NO INTERNET..

Hello, thank you for your comment, we are sorry, that wifi did not work in the time your were staying with us, but still it worked all over the reception and common room and we have also 4 computers connetcted to internet, which you could have use for free 24/7. I hope that the rest of your stay was nice.

Absolutely loved my stay over here! I would really recommend this hostel to everyone :)

Far from city centre but close to bus station. Helpful staff 247. Free breakfast was minimal but still a great bonus. Climb up the hill behind the hostel for great view of the city.

• 27th Mar 2015

Friendly and chill atmosphere! Ideal place for a solo backpacker! Great location!

Hi.Thank you so much for your nice comment :) Hope to see you back!!!

Hostel was very good, staff was really nice and attentive. Atmophere couldn't be better.

Hello Ingrid! Thank you very much for your nice comment! We´re glad you´ve enjoyed the stay! :)

I went in the off season so this hostel has awesome potential at the right time of year just wasn't while i was there bit far from the city center also.

« first « Prev 1 2 3