Hostel ELF Reviews

Husitska 11, 130 00 Prague 3, Prague, Czech Republic

This hostel wasn't what I expected. It was more of a dorm flat for young travelers. The showers weren't particularly clean we needed to wait for an available toilet. The staff weren't particularly friendly or helpful. The location was decent but I wouldn't stay there again..

The only disadvantage was that the hostel was a little far from the city center, nevertheless there were a metro station just 6 minutes walking. The staff and facilities are great! I loved Prague!

Overall great stay, lots of people to meet albeit most being American when I went (I'm also American, just wanted more diversity-just a timing thing). Still, stay here!

• 18th Jul 2014

An excellent hostel staffed by an army and helpful and dedicated employees. Always clean and staff more than willing to answer any queries. Good sized social areas create a positive haven to relax after a crazy night/day in Prague.

By far the best hostel I've stayed at. The location is a little far away but the great atmosphere and cool staff make up for it. Stay the Hostel Elf, you won't regret it.

• 16th Jul 2014

Great hostel to stay at as a solo traveller, this hostel has been the best hostel that I have managed to make so many life friend . Great atmosphere, very clean, the lovely ladies who work there are always keeping the place spotless! Loved cat man and all staff! Miss it already!!

Great hostel in Prague- clean, safe, and fun. Friendly staff that are willing to help with anything. The location is a little ways from old town square but not a terrible walk (~15 min). Clean and maintained bathrooms and showers. Better breakfast than I've seen at most hostels. BBQ some nights, happy hour drinks on others. Cool art, indoor and outdoor common areas, friendly environment!

A brilliant stay. The hostel has a very sociable atmosphere, mainly due to the brilliant living area, beers for sale and the self-service breakfast. Staff were very friendly and very willing to answer questions and help point in the right direction. Easy to get into town by bus, but slightly far for a walk.

Decent hostel. About 15/20 minutes walk to main square and river. 8 bed dorms are large and comfortable. Staff could've been a bit friendly, but I'd recommend going out on Prague's many pubcrawls rather than staying at the hostel in the evenings. Rooms and bathrooms were kept very clean.

Really enjoyed the hostel. Not the greatest location but not bad either. 10-15 minute walk from the train and old town. Not a fan of the staff though... were quite rude and didn't seem to care. That's really my only complaint! Breakfast was pretty good. Bread, meats, cheeses, coffee, cereal, jam.

This was a great hostel. Tonnes of fun, great for meeting people and parties. That being said it was quiet when you wanted it to be at night and in the mornings. Thanks for a great stay Hostel ELF!

This was our favourite hostel so far! The staff are so friendly, the rooms are really big and the bathrooms are great. Great place to meet people and really easy to get into Prague centre. Would definitiely go back!

A bit far out of city center, but hostel was great. Cheap drinks, free breakfast, good atmosphere and easy to meet people.

We had a really good stay at this hostel, the staff were friendly and helpful and the facilities were excellent. Not a bad word to say about the hostel!

The location is about 15 minutes walk from old square, straightforward to get there. Beds weren't spotless but comfy and clean enough. Lockers in every room although most people felt safe enough to leave their bags and even valuables out, something we didn't risk. Staff were really helpful an friendly. Kitchen got crowded but well stocked etc. The atmosphere was 10/10, always people going out, or socialising inside, outside, downstairs in the kitchen, fun even in you didn't go clubbing like us.

The best hostel I've been to, a grey place to meet new people and party. Staff was very friendly and helpful, they even had a spot to exchange currency. Beer sold in the hostel and was incredibly cheap (50% off during happy hour, even better). Would definitely stay here again

by far my favorite hostel of my travels.

• 26th Jun 2014

Good hostel, but a bit far away from the city centre. Very good (and free!!) breakfast. If you're looking for a hostel next to the bus station, that's perfect!

hostel is a bit far from tourist attractions, but close to train station and metro. It's a pretty big hostel with many people here; sometimes parties go wild. Room is basic, but had fleas. I got bitten for a few nights. Raised to staff, then the room went into rennovation.

I love this hostel! Even though it's located too far from the center of the city, the atmosphere is so good! If I visit Prague again, I'm gonna stay at this hostel again :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4