Hostel ELF Reviews

Husitska 11, 130 00 Prague 3, Prague, Czech Republic

It was Ok, although it was very noisy near the rooms, due some people shouting. There is as amazing terrace to enjoy, but the staff at the Hostel didnt care about people screaming and shouting at the rooms corridor. Breakfest is good for a hostel. Cheap beer and relaxing atmosphere. Some of the staff very kind, other not so much. And the Hostel is like 20-30 minutes walking to the city center, through a very ugly part of the city. A lot of options near the hostel, restourants, bars, ATMs.

• 27th Aug 2015

We stayed in Hostel Elf for 5 nights and it was absolutely awesome. I've been to more than 20 Hostels in the past and this is definitely the cleanest! The staff was always very friendly and gave us helpful information for exactly what we wanted. Their cleaning staff was doing such a great work and I'd like to say the biggest THANK YOU to them, I really appreciate their work. Very surprised in a positive way. Great atmosphere in the hostel, a lot of fun nights with everybody hanging out.

The best part about the hostel is the people:) good times.

I spent just one night, resting before my flight back to Brazil, but I was impress by the excellent treatment by the staff. I asked for a taxi at 5 a.m. and the guys booked it and waited with us on the door of the hostel until I was in there. It was a very nice ending of a trip. Congrats! Another advantage of the hostel is that they do exchange with a fare conversion.

Its a little removed from Old Town and the main attractions but it is really not that far, Prague is walkable. Small hostel so its really easy to meet people in the dorms or during the free BBQ nights while you have drink. Good common areas. Not much to do otherwise though, better bring some cards. Was clean enough but facilitates need some repair, the toilets were old and falling out of the floor, the shower would wildly switch from hot to cold water. Not enough power points in the dorms.

Several of the lockers in the room were broken. There was no electricity outlet next to my bed, and i didnt want to climb over sleeping people to get to the outlet next to their bed, so i always had to go to the common room to charge my phone, which was inconvenient. The free barbeque was not good, it was just bread and a sausage of poor quality. Cleanliness was good though. All in all it was okay, but i think its possible to find something better.

Very good hostel! A lot of boozing with a lot of cival people left right and centre! However no table tennis.....sort her out for the next time I stay elf!

The hostel needs some maintenance. Location is a bit far from the old town and hard to find. Good breakfast and kitchen facilities.

• 16th Aug 2015
  • Argentina

One of the best hostels so far. Great lively atmosphere, free BBQs 2 nights a week and cheap beer. Staff are the most friendly and helpful people and the rooms are spacious and comfy. 9/10 would hostel again.

I enjoyed my stay at Hostel Elf very much. It has a great atmosphere and I very much enjoyed the evenings spent on the terrace.

• 13th Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

The guy with the ponytail was funky. Big up urself bruv

• 13th Aug 2015

Great for meeting people, good atmosphere especially the terrace! Good drinks offers, helpful staff. Tend to get quite hot in rooms but that's to be expected during summer months.

Even though this rates at 80% I LOVED my time here. One night decided to socialise and stay in instead with a BBQ! Amazing. Happy and chilled vibes. Made my stay in the slightly over-commercialised Prague.

Lack of air conditioning was an issue, but other than that a really excellent hostel.

Decent hostel! Location for me wasn't the greatest but we made due. No A/C really sucked because it was 97 degrees in August. Clean facilities. Nice hostel atmosphere and perks like free dinner.

Great hostel, such a good atmosphere...if you're looking to meet people look no further!

When booking I had to find a hostel asap. I skipped through profiles, skimmed pictures and simply picked the first place reasonable choice in the atmosphere/money category. When I got there I was positively surprised: Hostel ELF has great staff and was larger and more lively than I had expected. The facilities are well above those of most hostels I have visited: clean showers, great common room and an outside patio with afternoon sun. The pictures I've seen don't do the place justice.

Enjoyed my stay, secure and clean. Rooms near streets noisy so bring ear plugs :)

Staff are super helpful and friendly, the atmosphere is amazing! The hostel caters for everyone's needs and the free breakfast everyday did not disappoint! We love hostel elf!!

Great place that is located just adjacent to the central areas. Really great atmosphere with very friendly folks. One of my favorites. They have lockers in the rooms for your stuff and have lots of clean showers and bathrooms on each floor.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6