Hostel ELF Reviews

Husitska 11, 130 00 Prague 3, Prague, Czech Republic

Hostel ELF is a great place! The Staff was very nice and always ready to help. Our room (7 beds) was clean and spacious. The breakfast is generous and you can drink free tea and coffee all day long. It is 15 minutes from the city centre and the atmosphere in general was just wonderful and relaxed. Would definitely visit it again!

Hello, thank you for your nice comment! Hope to see you soon :)

The location is further away from the main center, but you can easily walk or jump on the bus to the city center! Incredibly cheap compared to other hostels in Prague, and the staff are amazing! One guy spent most of the night with us while we tried to figure out what to see and where to go. He even followed up with us the next day! It's super clean, there;'s one woman who is constantly cleaning the place. Their knock off Nutella during breakfast is better than the actual stuff! Loved it!

AMAZING everything, so CLEAN, but maybe just bigger towels :)

• 2nd Apr 2015
  • Spain

Hello from Hostel ELF !! Thank you for your nice comment, I will buy some bigger towels, no worries..:-)

Good experience. Friendly staff, spacious rooms. Toliet room was clean but tiny. Shower room was large but didn't have a pleasant smell. Free bfast, wifi. We slept upstairs but the downstairs sounded a little noisier. Overall, pretty good hostel.

Location is perfect to visit a lot of place but THERE IS NO INTERNET..

Hello, thank you for your comment, we are sorry, that wifi did not work in the time your were staying with us, but still it worked all over the reception and common room and we have also 4 computers connetcted to internet, which you could have use for free 24/7. I hope that the rest of your stay was nice.

Absolutely loved my stay over here! I would really recommend this hostel to everyone :)

Far from city centre but close to bus station. Helpful staff 247. Free breakfast was minimal but still a great bonus. Climb up the hill behind the hostel for great view of the city.

• 27th Mar 2015

Friendly and chill atmosphere! Ideal place for a solo backpacker! Great location!

Hi.Thank you so much for your nice comment :) Hope to see you back!!!

Hostel was very good, staff was really nice and attentive. Atmophere couldn't be better.

Hello Ingrid! Thank you very much for your nice comment! We´re glad you´ve enjoyed the stay! :)

I went in the off season so this hostel has awesome potential at the right time of year just wasn't while i was there bit far from the city center also.

Everyone was very nice at this hostel! The rooms and bathrooms were clean. It is a bit of a walk from the old town (about 20 minutes walking) but it is worth it for the clean atmosphere and friendly staff. There are also computers provided for guests' use and free wifi throughout the building.

It's a very nice hostel,with friendly personnel and full of young people. No noise during the night. There is a good food and drinks for breakfast. Very nice place.

Thank you very much for your nice comment !!

Cool place, very clean, nice people..friendly atmosphere. Breakfast incl.Thumbs up guys !!

• 25th Feb 2015

Hello Martin, thank you for your nice comment! :) Greetings from all staff members!

Pleasent place, nice people, poor kitchen.

• 23rd Feb 2015
  • Slovenia

Perfect place to stay, if you would like to get real spirit of traveling. Very friendly staff especially Hanka and Mates. Nice designed rooms and clean bathrooms and also fridge full of cheap beer. I will certainly return on my next visit in Prague.

• 12th Feb 2015

love this place!

Nice hostel in a nice area. The hostel was clean, to breakfast okay and the staff was nice and helpful. Their recommendations were really good!

Adrian thank you for very nice comment, it is nice to hear that you did enjoy your stay !! Elf crew

I DO NOT RECOMMEND I spent every single night (6 days) looking for another hostel, I couldn't leave because I had already paid and my budget did not allow me to pay again. VERY noisy hostel. Staff do not care for it even if we warned them every night. The doors cannot be closed other than being slammed (a technical nonsense for a hostel door), everytime someone enters the corridor SLAM! you jump while you sleep. Drunk people socialise in front of your door. Don't go there if you need sleep.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND you to travel alone, next time travel with your mother who will teach you answer to the regards, use the wifi, heater, lamp and don´t claim it as a problem instead of comming to reception and ask for money return, because you can´t sleep in a hostel (which was btw almost empty) because you think it´s too noisy! I have asked two of my colleagues and they confirmed to me, you didn´t ask for the money back, neither to change the room....

The Hostel itself is really good, like there are enough facilities (ok, I assume that these are enough, which I don't really know since I was there off-season), there is cleaning every day and there are lockers in every bedroom. The only downside is that you have to walk for about twenty minutes until you get to the old town (the main area for tourists), which compared to other hostels is a lot, and there is NOT REALLY FREE PARKING!

• 29th Jan 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

this is literally the most mediocre hostel ever. there's nothing good or bad about it, it's just a hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3