Hostel ELF Reviews

Husitska 11, 130 00 Prague 3, Prague, Czech Republic

On the cheap side, so you get what you pay off but extremely good value and staff were great x only real downside is the long climb from street level staff could not of been more helpful and breakfast very adequate

staff was good except for 1 stoner dude in the daytime. He was lost trying to check me out and almost charged me more. NIghtshift is cool!

I spent 2 days here after winter holiday and it was very good.. the staff were really kind ,helpful and friendly! It was clean and free wi-fI! It's close to train station! I recommend it! :)

• 4th Jan 2015
  • Romania

Hostel Elf was awesome! I traveled to Prague on my own, thinking I'd end up walking around the city by myself, but I met new people at the hostel and had a group of people to hangout with from the start. If you're traveling by yourself, I definitely recommend you stay here. The location was better than I thought. It was nice being away from the really touristy areas if you didn't want to be there. The hostel is surrounded by great bars and restaurants at good prices. Check out Little Mexico.

• 4th Jan 2015

Washrooms were good, beds were already made on arrival, around a ten minute walk to the main station, lots of cooking facilities and beers available for purchase. I'd say this is a very good hostel - better than another hostel I have stayed in Prague.

Needs more power points!

This Hostel is good enough if you don't want to spend a fortune in your accomodation. Although it was really noisy as nobody seems to make an effort to be quiet during the night, and it was clearly not an issue for the staff who works there. The breakfast area is very small and there were not enough seats for everybody. Considering the cheap price of the room we cannot expect something perfect :)

• 1st Jan 2015

We had a great stay at the Hostel Elf. The beds were very cleaned, like all the hostel. The breaksfast is great. The outside area is very good and it must be amazing on the summer. All the people from the staff was very kind and helpful. It was really a great stay and we recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Prague.

• 30th Dec 2014

I loved this hostel! clean, warm, good atmosphere, great free breakfast, free bbq, good cheap beers...excellent stay!

Thank you :) Come back soon!

The staff were very friendly. There's a really nice vibe going around the hostel. The lounge area is a perfect place to meet up new people. It's very neat and colorful and also the location is very good (depending on how much of a walker are you and where in Prague you want to go).

It was really a nice experience to stay in your hostel. Location is very excellent! Staff are nice except for some. They don't smile or greet. But in total, excellent!

• 25th Dec 2014
  • Philippines

This is the best hostel i've ever stayed.

It was best hostel ever for me! I spent Xmas there then they offered us free dinner!! Chicken,pizza,some dishes.. Coffee tea always free and computer,print out also free. The shared bathroom was clean all the time. Wifi was working in the room as well. Free break fast bread,ham,cheese,enough for me. Even we didn't need to wash our dishes!! Staff also friendly and kind. I'm gonna stay there if I go to Prague again. Thank you very much!!

Thank you for very nice comment !! We do our best !! :-)

Best location if one arrives prague by bus to florenc bus station...just 5min walk from back side of bus station but might be little difficult to find...

• 24th Dec 2014
  • India

We stayed for one night only, the Hostel is very nice, quiet clean and we got a good breakfast. About the location, it's very easy to find, close to the main train station, they have a friendly and pretty helpful workers, but unfortunately we got a horrible night because of some drunk roommates in the dorms were making such a fuss in the middle of the night and disturbing everybody.

Nice hostel and very clean. Super close to metro. Breakfast is just toast and meat slices , could be wildly improved with the addition of fruit and vegetables or some yogurt.

Perfect for backpackers. Clean hostel and friendly and helpful staff!

It's definitely a hippy-esque place. Winters can get cold all over the hostel but the heat inside the rooms work fine. People are rolling joints everywhere, including the reception area [it's legal in Prague] and hanging out by the reception desk. The free breakfast is a nice additive and parking can be found around the corner if you drive in. The walk into old town is 15-20 mins which is not so bad. A bus also drops you off right in front of the hostel and trams are 10 min walk away.

Our stay here was great! 15min walk to the main station and 15mins from the bus terminal! The staff were nice and helpful. Tuesday night dinner was yummy and the rooms were nice and warm. The wifi was a little scratchy in the room but worked fine out in the common area. Overall, we had an awesome time here and in Prague!

Decent walk into town. Free dinner Tuesdays and free gluwein Thursday. First room wreaked of cigarette smoke, second one better. Breakfast toast and spreads including cold cut meat and cheese. Communal area friendly if you are solo. Not my favourite hostel but fine

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5