8.8
Fabulous 2,211 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 2,211 Total Reviews
Hostel ELF Located at Husitska 11, 130 00 Prague 3, , Prague.
Czech Republic
Prague Husitska 11, 130 00 Prague 3
88% 2211
50.0868175 14.4459915
    Rooms available

• El Salvador, Male, 25-30
18th Aug 2016

This place is great! I met so many interesting people, there are many social areas where you can interact with other travelers and is a very clean place. The hostel is 10 minutes away from the bus station, making it very easy to find and easy to leave as well. The free breakfast buffet is good and I also enjoyed the free barbecue in the afternoon. I'm definitely returning to this hostal this year.

Thank you for your comment, for sure come back! You are welcome in our hostel! :)

14th Aug 2016

Awesome place recommended by a fellow traveler. Great facilities, free huge breakfast, nice staff, good vibes. A bit of walk to the center but that's fine. Definitely going back there if I'm in Prague.

• India, Male, 18-24
13th Aug 2016

My experience at Hostel Elf has been completely awesome. The way the staff has organized their working culture is commendable. I will definitely recommend this hostel for the youngster out there. This is one place where you have an a complete amalgamation of vivid culture (autralian,german,USA,India,Austria.. etc). Definitely worth staying here. Just a recommendation to hostel: they can keep some small bottles of shower gel at counter so that in case someone needs to buy from reception.

Thank you for your comment:) We´ll have a look if we can do anything about it.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
12th Aug 2016
7.7

The Elf is a great hostel to meet new people and that's why I had such an amazing time while I was staying there, because of the other travelers I've met! The staff was mostly great appart for the guy who works the night, it was really hard to talk to him without having the feeling that you were disturbing him or that he didn't want to be there. I did really enjoy my stay anyway and made amazing friends but it could've been a little bit better!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
9th Aug 2016

Elf was a great stay! Cosy and chilled hostel, Lots of showers, loos, kitchen, lockers (with your own or lock from reception), easy 20-30min walk into old town, cheap beers and free bbq some nights, free breaky which helps the budget, However why I highly recommend is the staff, they are friendly, happy, and so helpful, my partner and I were in a nightmare of a situation and they went more then out of there way to help us, there more than happy to have a chat also, Great hostel,

Hey Corrine, thank you for your nice comment :)

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
9th Aug 2016
6.3

This hostel was located in quite a dodgy area of Prague, Quite far away from the centre in the respect that it doesn't give a good first impression of Prague at all, the lockers in our room were not working but no one told us and naively we forgot to check so we went out with all our valuables exposed, luckily nothing was taken The outdoors of the hostel bbq area is quite hip and cool enabling travellers to meet fellow backpackers easily.Free breakfast was also and cheap with little options

Hello from hostel ELF! Thank you for your comment. We did check all the lockers in the room and they are all working, for them to work properly, your lock needs to be thick enough, if you didn´t have a suitable one, we rent them out at reception against deposit and there are also free safes at reception you could have used. So please next time do hot hesitate to ask the hostel staff. Apart of that I hope you enjoyed the stay! :) Alena - manager

• AlexTheGaiter
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
8th Aug 2016

A wonderful wonderful place if you're looking to have a good time in Prague. This hostel is jam-packed with engaging and interesting travellers. The bed are comfy, there's lockers, the showers are clean. The free breakfast is alright but it's free so no complaints and the free Czech bbq on some of the nights is quite tasty. A fun 20ish minute walk to old town and most of the central bars. Highly reccomended.

Hey Alex, thank you VERY much for a nice review! :)

• USA, Couple, 18-24
7th Aug 2016

Hostel ELF was very helpful over emails when our travel plans changed. They got back to me immediately. We've heard great things from friends and we're not disappointed.

Great comment, thank you a lot :)

6th Aug 2016

Really fun place to stay. Really encourages meeting fellow travellers with the open patio bar. Bit of a walk to the main stretch in Prague but not too far to be a problem. Laundry services were a life saver. Would stay here again!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
5th Aug 2016
7.7

The hostel was a bit out of town. It was a nice hostel with good facilities and free breakfast. The only bad part was the others in my room waking me up every night at 4am pissed and turning on the light ect. All in all its a good hostel but I don't think I'll stay here again.

Hello from hostel ELF! Thank you for your comment, we are sorry that your roommates were not tolerant, but this could happen in all the hostels if you book a dormitory room. Apart of that I hope you enjoyed the stay! :)