Hostel ELF Reviews

Husitska 11, 130 00 Prague 3, Prague, Czech Republic

Cool place, very clean, nice people..friendly atmosphere. Breakfast incl.Thumbs up guys !!

• 25th Feb 2015

Pleasent place, nice people, poor kitchen.

• 23rd Feb 2015
  • Slovenia

Perfect place to stay, if you would like to get real spirit of traveling. Very friendly staff especially Hanka and Mates. Nice designed rooms and clean bathrooms and also fridge full of cheap beer. I will certainly return on my next visit in Prague.

• 12th Feb 2015

love this place!

Nice hostel in a nice area. The hostel was clean, to breakfast okay and the staff was nice and helpful. Their recommendations were really good!

Adrian thank you for very nice comment, it is nice to hear that you did enjoy your stay !! Elf crew

I DO NOT RECOMMEND I spent every single night (6 days) looking for another hostel, I couldn't leave because I had already paid and my budget did not allow me to pay again. VERY noisy hostel. Staff do not care for it even if we warned them every night. The doors cannot be closed other than being slammed (a technical nonsense for a hostel door), everytime someone enters the corridor SLAM! you jump while you sleep. Drunk people socialise in front of your door. Don't go there if you need sleep.

The Hostel itself is really good, like there are enough facilities (ok, I assume that these are enough, which I don't really know since I was there off-season), there is cleaning every day and there are lockers in every bedroom. The only downside is that you have to walk for about twenty minutes until you get to the old town (the main area for tourists), which compared to other hostels is a lot, and there is NOT REALLY FREE PARKING!

• 29th Jan 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

this is literally the most mediocre hostel ever. there's nothing good or bad about it, it's just a hostel.

On the cheap side, so you get what you pay off but extremely good value and staff were great x only real downside is the long climb from street level staff could not of been more helpful and breakfast very adequate

staff was good except for 1 stoner dude in the daytime. He was lost trying to check me out and almost charged me more. NIghtshift is cool!

I spent 2 days here after winter holiday and it was very good.. the staff were really kind ,helpful and friendly! It was clean and free wi-fI! It's close to train station! I recommend it! :)

• 4th Jan 2015
  • Romania

Hostel Elf was awesome! I traveled to Prague on my own, thinking I'd end up walking around the city by myself, but I met new people at the hostel and had a group of people to hangout with from the start. If you're traveling by yourself, I definitely recommend you stay here. The location was better than I thought. It was nice being away from the really touristy areas if you didn't want to be there. The hostel is surrounded by great bars and restaurants at good prices. Check out Little Mexico.

• 4th Jan 2015

Washrooms were good, beds were already made on arrival, around a ten minute walk to the main station, lots of cooking facilities and beers available for purchase. I'd say this is a very good hostel - better than another hostel I have stayed in Prague.

Needs more power points!

This Hostel is good enough if you don't want to spend a fortune in your accomodation. Although it was really noisy as nobody seems to make an effort to be quiet during the night, and it was clearly not an issue for the staff who works there. The breakfast area is very small and there were not enough seats for everybody. Considering the cheap price of the room we cannot expect something perfect :)

• 1st Jan 2015

We had a great stay at the Hostel Elf. The beds were very cleaned, like all the hostel. The breaksfast is great. The outside area is very good and it must be amazing on the summer. All the people from the staff was very kind and helpful. It was really a great stay and we recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Prague.

• 30th Dec 2014

I loved this hostel! clean, warm, good atmosphere, great free breakfast, free bbq, good cheap beers...excellent stay!

Thank you :) Come back soon!

The staff were very friendly. There's a really nice vibe going around the hostel. The lounge area is a perfect place to meet up new people. It's very neat and colorful and also the location is very good (depending on how much of a walker are you and where in Prague you want to go).

It was really a nice experience to stay in your hostel. Location is very excellent! Staff are nice except for some. They don't smile or greet. But in total, excellent!

• 25th Dec 2014
  • Philippines

This is the best hostel i've ever stayed.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4