Hostel Edukom - Livorno Sea Reviews

via Temistocle Guerrazzi 16, Livorno, Italy

Never did find out the name of the street in front - no street sign - so I felt trapped because I was afraid I could not find my way back. If the owner/manager had not found me on the street I would have never found the place. Shower was in small sitting tub 4 ft by 30 inches with a hand wand but no pole to hold it up. Water was lukewarm at best. Upper part of tub is up about 6 inches and is right under what should be the hot water tank.. The only good thing is a large bedroom with large bed

The guy who runs this little hotel is lovely, so helpful and really goes out of his way to make you feel welcome! The location is good, a short walk to the centre and to the bus station. Comfortable and clean room however the shower is a nightmare as it's too small and the curtain falls down on you constantly.

Excellent little apartment to stay in, the owner is very friendly and helpful, the room was very clean as well as the bathroom. Quite a big walk to the city centre but that's ok. Bus stop to the train station is like 100m away which is perfect. I would definitely stay here again, livorno is a beautiful town!

Very nice staff! Very helpfull!

• 20th Jul 2014

Was not wat we expected. Located in an appartement, quite small, warm, and did not look like a hostel. 25 minutes from the city center by foot. If youre looking for a bed for one night cause you just need a quick place to stay, its fine, but i wouldnt want to spend more than 1 night here.

The staff was fantastic, made our trip a whole lot better :)

a very friendly and helpfull hostel warden!

• 7th Jun 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Little hostel, all inportant things for spending some nights are given. Very sympathic hostel owner! We will Come back for sure at our next Trip :-)

• 10th May 2014