Hostel Edukom - Livorno Sea Reviews

via Temistocle Guerrazzi 16, Livorno, Italy

When i arrived in the place, the police shuted down the place. So i couldnt stay there. And they charged me on my credit card 5 euros.

• 21st Nov 2014

Never did find out the name of the street in front - no street sign - so I felt trapped because I was afraid I could not find my way back. If the owner/manager had not found me on the street I would have never found the place. Shower was in small sitting tub 4 ft by 30 inches with a hand wand but no pole to hold it up. Water was lukewarm at best. Upper part of tub is up about 6 inches and is right under what should be the hot water tank.. The only good thing is a large bedroom with large bed

The guy who runs this little hotel is lovely, so helpful and really goes out of his way to make you feel welcome! The location is good, a short walk to the centre and to the bus station. Comfortable and clean room however the shower is a nightmare as it's too small and the curtain falls down on you constantly.