Hostel El Español Reviews

Manuel Lobo 377, Lavalleja e Intedente Suarez, Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay

Woke up in the middle of the night surrounded by BED BUGS! The staff blamed me in a ridiculous rude way that I have brought the bed bugs with me. We got offered a new room where I immediately found even more bed bugs underneath the blankets where I looked! They still wanted us to pay the full price and even called the police to kick us out.

• 22nd Sep 2014

the hostel must be much better during the summer. In fact everything is open and not heated, so we couldn't enjoy the common area without freezing. At least they had a heater in the room. So I recommend you to stay there during the summer because it seems to be very nice during this period : the location is good next to the harbor, the bus station and the historical center. It's also clean, there is a terrace where you can enjoy the sun and line your clothes : . For the price, it worths it.

View all Colonia del Sacramento Hostels