Hostel El Español

7.7
Very Good 222 Total Reviews

22nd Apr 2017
3.4

This is a really bad hostel. I would not recommend it.

16th Apr 2017

Nice little spot. The rooms were spacious and clean. The lady at reception is darling. She's very friendly and helpful. Like all places in Uruguay and Argentina, I wish the accepted credit cards. I'd stay here again. The guy on night duty was kind of loud in the lobby with his music, but he turned it down when I asked him to. We were only there for one night. It was definitely good enough.

• sdavidov936047
  • Israel, Female, 18-24
30th Mar 2017
6.6

Bad WiFi. Good kitchen. Big dorms. Close to center. Good if youre on a budget

• England, Couple, 18-24
20th Mar 2017

After reading the reviews already on the website for this hostel I was not sure what we would make of this place when arriving but, when we got here - super quick from the ferry point which was an added bonus carrying our pack backs the hostel was clean, secure and our room was fine for what we needed :) the mattress was not thin like paper as described and I had a good night's sleep :) If going back to the area I would stay again! Thank you

• England, Male, 18-24
20th Mar 2017
8.0

Despite the bad reviews me and my girlfriend thought we would stay here as it's only situated a few blocks from the ferry/bus terminal. Friendly staff although limited English which you should expect everywhere, chilled atmosphere and comfy mattress. Anyone stopping by for a few nights, it will be fine trust me :)