Hostel El Ovejero Reviews

Jose Pantin 64, El Calafate, Argentina

130 peso for 4 domi is another house. it's not the one, which is main house introducing online. it's like a bangalo.. too cold.. not clean, so i really concern to have some bug in my bed, but no have bug. anyway, toilet is too far from house walk 2 min.. because the house is in camp area... ;;;;;;; but best cheaper in the city, i think..

It was veey weird. I stayed there for two nights, and between each night I was asked to carry my heavy luggage to the reception with a long distance. This was ridiculous! No hostel would have done like this. While I was in hurry of joining the tour at the Perito Moreno Glaciar. Comparing to two danish guys who stayed there for consecutive nights had no movement out of the room. This was absolutely sucked.

• 13th Nov 2015
  • Thailand

Please , receive our apologise because at reception ther was a new employee an he make this mistake.

This hostel was nothing special but for the price I expected more. The room was a tiny four-person room seperated from the main house and kitchen, but it did have its own bathroom. There were no lockers or anywhere to leave our bags. The door did have a lock, and they gave you a key, but otherwise security was suspect. The kitchen and dining areas were very nice, and well lit .The cherry on top was a rude staff, who were unclear with payment and were hardly around for questions or tips.

I didn't know it was a campsite with an outside toilet/shower block. Perhaps my fault for not spending more time looking at details. Also the room was VERY small. I was the last person there so all possible space was already taken up by the others. Only one socket to fight over to charge devices. No wifi in room and no communal area to sit and chill at reception. Only after talking for a long time was I offered the living/kitchen area upstairs, as if it was for VIPs only.