Hostel Elena Tbilisi Reviews

G.Kikodze str 9, Tbilisi, Georgia

I spent a very comfortable, clean and peaceful 6 nights in this apartment. It's not so much a hostel, more like a vacant apartment with two large bedrooms, a huge lounge, fully fitted kitchen and fitted bathroom. The owner is very much 'hands off' so don't expect any help in arranging trips (although he did text every day to see if I needed anything). I used the services of another local hostel to arrange trips (Elena is halfway between the Envoy in the Old Town and Freedom Square).

The hostel wasn't as I expected it to be. It was better than i thought it would be. I would definitely stay there again. The guy at the front desk was really nice and helpful and my roommates were really nice. The rooms here are very clean, roomy, and comfortable.

• 27th Jun 2014