Hostel Elena Tbilisi Reviews

G.Kikodze str 9, Tbilisi, Georgia

I spent a very comfortable, clean and peaceful 6 nights in this apartment. It's not so much a hostel, more like a vacant apartment with two large bedrooms, a huge lounge, fully fitted kitchen and fitted bathroom. The owner is very much 'hands off' so don't expect any help in arranging trips (although he did text every day to see if I needed anything). I used the services of another local hostel to arrange trips (Elena is halfway between the Envoy in the Old Town and Freedom Square).

The hostel wasn't as I expected it to be. It was better than i thought it would be. I would definitely stay there again. The guy at the front desk was really nice and helpful and my roommates were really nice. The rooms here are very clean, roomy, and comfortable.

• 27th Jun 2014
  • Georgia

very good service, rooms are large enough. all facilities are easy to access.

• 5th Jun 2014
  • Georgia

The place is very clean, and beautifully decorated. You really feel like you're at home and the owners are very pleasant. the kitchen was amazing as i love to cook as i am a chef. The staff in the hostel also help me with my bags i thought that was a nice touch..thanks guys. Even though i had a delay at the airport and was late checking in, they were stil very accomodating. I'll definitely come back!

• 25th May 2014
  • Colombia

Perhaps one of the best hostels of Tbilisi. Numbers spacious also are perfectly arranged. That is especially important, everything is updated in time, furniture, bathroom equipment and so forth. Feeling of constant comfort. The personnel always at height. I was for the first time in this hostel and I will arrive surely still: )

• 24th May 2014

I can't find this hostel in Tbilisi, it's not exist :(

Excellent! Big house all equipped and clean in the centerl Old Tbilisi